Place all Thisvid.com here

DenverBtmDude

19 minutes ago, bbm4matl said:

Bbm4matl it appears to be a private video,  so unfortunately for us non-members we have no access to it
P.S It is not easy to get membership to the website 
Appreciate the link anyway

4 minutes ago, ottawawhtverbttm said:

Bbm4matl it appears to be a private video,  so unfortunately for us non-members we have no access to it
P.S It is not easy to get membership to the website 
Appreciate the link anyway

Apologies.

1 hour ago, Konrad said:

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://thisvid.com/videos/tattooed-hairy-dudes-bareback-fucking/

If you want 15 minutes of pleasure I suggest this video. Great chemistry between these two guys culminating in an incredible breeding.  Both top and bottom are equally receiving the ultimate in pleasure.  HOT!

damn those dudes are hot!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, HardOneLA said:

Definitely hot video Hardonela
That is an incentive to take the stairs next time :)

[think before following links] https://thisvid.com/videos/your-wife-doesn-t-know-you-re-getting-bred/

Great video but for me but it was the opposite, I was the bottom and the top was married to a woman. For almost two years I met him after hours in his office once a week so he could fuck and breed me. It started with him wearing a condom (his decision) to then going raw and finally cumming in me. Once he went raw he couldn't get enough of breeding my hole. He had a great cock and was incredible at fucking.  Fucking his wife all those years gave him a technique I found many gay tops don't have. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, Konrad said:

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://thisvid.com/videos/your-wife-doesn-t-know-you-re-getting-bred/

Great video but for me but it was the opposite, I was the bottom and the top was married to a woman. For almost two years I met him after hours in his office once a week so he could fuck and breed me. It started with him wearing a condom (his decision) to then going raw and finally cumming in me. Once he went raw he couldn't get enough of breeding my hole. He had a great cock and was incredible at fucking.  Fucking his wife all those years gave him a technique I found many gay tops don't have. 

Would love to have that Top fuck my hole full of his jizz. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Konrad said:

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://thisvid.com/videos/your-wife-doesn-t-know-you-re-getting-bred/

Hot :)

On 8/24/2023 at 10:43 AM, HardOneLA said:

Thanks for sharing this vid bro.....I hit my poppers and had the best JO session wishing that fuck machine was in my ass!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DenverBtmDude said:

Thanks for sharing this vid bro.....I hit my poppers and had the best JO session wishing that fuck machine was in my ass!

That Top is fucking hot with an awesome dick. Loved where they were fucking...so hot!!!

• Like 1