Place all Thisvid.com here

DenverBtmDude

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2023 at 12:07 PM, viking8x6 said:

OK, let me make this clear:

If someone reports a post just because it's "not their cup of tea" and the moderator reviews it and there's nothing wrong with it according to the rules, you will not get any penalty.

If you are afraid you might be posting something in the wrong place, or something that isn't allowed anywhere, you can read the rules and find out. Start here: [think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/12285-read-this-before-you-post/

If you post something and then realize that you goofed up and there's a problem with it, you can report it yourself and you will not get any penalty.

All that said, the thing you wanted to post here (that was just below the post I'm replying to) was against the rules, because it had drugs and poz fetish in it, so it belonged in the Backroom. There are topics there for that sort of thing. Look and you will find them. I moved your post there.

Yes, unfortunately I did post something I thought was in the right section of the site and didn’t verify before hand and received a penalty. So very cautious before typing anything out now. My assumption was if it had a lock on the forum topic, it was a secure part of website (Site rules still applying) that any fantasy or other backend topics are fine there.  I’ll checkout that link again and reread the rules. I like this site a lot and don’t wanna lose privileges to it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dickluva said:

FUCK! I want each and every one of those cum loads deposited balls deep in me. 

18 hours ago, dickluva said:

Like it a lot 💦
Dickluva agree with you about that particular Thisvid user contribution

On 8/24/2023 at 5:56 AM, Konrad said:

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://thisvid.com/videos/tattooed-hairy-dudes-bareback-fucking/

If you want 15 minutes of pleasure I suggest this video. Great chemistry between these two guys culminating in an incredible breeding.  Both top and bottom are equally receiving the ultimate in pleasure.  HOT!

It was so fucking good until he pulled out to cum, that ruined it for me 😞 But it was great until then

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ottawawhtverbttm said:

One of my favorite vids. Vander is a Popper King. Watching him do what I'd LOVE to do gives me a rock'in orgasm every time. I've had this video booked marked for years.

'

18 hours ago, SFCumdog said:

Vander is such a sexy fuck. I'd love to meet him!

19 hours ago, BBDreamer said:

One of my favorite vids. Vander is a Popper King. Watching him do what I'd LOVE to do gives me a rock'in orgasm every time. I've had this video booked marked for years.

'

Thanks a lot BZ users Bbdreamer and Sfcumdog for both of your comments :)

• Like 2