Place all Thisvid.com here

DenverBtmDude

On 12/25/2023 at 3:28 PM, ssoranaid said:

I have no intuitive understanding of the widespread faggot love of incest, but it does produce some wonderful things. The age difference and the contrast in size and male power are stark. The boy is both beautiful and actually good at sucking. After some overlong cunt-licking, rectal penetration is all about the man thrusting to fully internal ejaculation. The end. Thankfully, there's not even a suggestion of a female orgasm.

I would have preferred some extra violence, and there are always a few aesthetic quibbles, but it was well worth watching almost the whole thing. I won't soon forget it and feel compelled to support the performers.

6 hours ago, Phallarchist said:

I have no intuitive understanding of the widespread faggot love of incest, but it does produce some wonderful things. The age difference and the contrast in size and male power are stark. The boy is both beautiful and actually good at sucking. After some overlong cunt-licking, rectal penetration is all about the man thrusting to fully internal ejaculation. The end. Thankfully, there's not even a suggestion of a female orgasm.

I would have preferred some extra violence, and there are always a few aesthetic quibbles, but it was well worth watching almost the whole thing. I won't soon forget it and feel compelled to support the performers.

I tend to reject out-of-hand videos described as one man ‘making love’ to another. Lovemaking, as such, seems to me to inherently imply a level of consideration given to the person being fucked that necessarily precludes the full and natural expression of masculine sexual appetite. Homosexual intercourse is, by definition, a violent act inasmuch as force is required to penetrate the orifice not designed for entry, and some level of discomfort is usually inevitable, and any effort taken by the Top to mitigate that distress in the bottom runs contrary to the instinctive breeding impulse.

While I appreciate that some may have a taste for a more sensual approach to sex, my worst-case scenario is a Top who wants to ‘make sweet love’ to me and attempt to gratify me physically - or worse, emotionally - at the expense of his own full satisfaction. I would far, far rather he give full exercise to his lusts, using my flesh to sate his sexual appetite without any thought to whether his violence, brutality or force might distress me. He is a Man. Men are powerful, dangerous creatures, and much more so when in rut - not unlike bison or elk in that regard. I provide myself as breeding stock fully aware of this, prepared and seasoned to withstand the onslaught, for the sole purpose that he will be able to fuck with abandon and enjoy the pinnacle of his sexual entitlement. If he stops short of that out of some misguided consideration for me, we have both failed to make the best of the encounter.

To me, videos that depict ‘lovemaking’ fall into two categories: Footage of genuine intimacy between two people that is really too private to be viewed as titillation; and video that sets a tepid example of what sex between two men could be. Admittedly, there will be many who are satisfied with lukewarm encounters who find such content acceptable or even ‘hot’, but from my somewhat epicurean perspective of working to become a kind of ‘delicacy’ to tempt the appetite of Tops, it represents a dish poorly prepared and ill-served.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2023 at 8:23 AM, DenverBtmDude said:

Ed Hunter is a hot damn animal when he fucks. Such a hot dude. I was walking behind him once in San Francisco. He was in a security guard uniform. I wanted him to take me down some alley and fuck his sperm into me. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, stillbreedin said:

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://thisvid.com/videos/one-of-the-hottest-scenes-  this is the conclusion of a 15 or so minute poz breeding session. one of the few where it is clear what both parties want.  i have found it under: ed harris and the infant, although that is a stupid name as the bottom is clearly of age.

Link didn't work. 😞

On 12/28/2023 at 8:13 AM, ErosWired said:

Lovemaking, as such, seems to me to inherently imply a level of consideration given to the person being fucked that necessarily precludes the full and natural expression of masculine sexual appetite.

I can see how such inhibitions could be a problem in a conventional relationship, but anyone who gives himself over to me knows the premium I place on intermittent penetrative violence, and is of one mind with me about its necessity and inevitability. It is his endurance above all that fills me with love and tenderness, which I will duly express between erections. (I'm actually rather agreeable when not inflamed with rape-lust.)

Now, I suppose you could say that the "the full and natural expression of masculine sexual appetite" extends to the actual destruction of cunt. I have done my share of damage, but never had the intent to permanently incapacitate anyone. It would anyway be impractical to have to hunt down new cunt all the time because the previous victims are beyond repair.

Homosexual intercourse is...a violent act...and any effort taken by the Top to mitigate that distress in the bottom runs contrary to the instinctive breeding impulse.

I consider all active penetration inherently violent, and I like it that way, but would of course agree that anorectal assault is uniquely and marvellously egregious. And I certainly agree that the male should exclusively concentrate on maximizing his experience and impact as a breeder. The cunt is the target of his desire, the pathway to his fulfillment, and a vessel for his seed.

Footage of genuine intimacy...is really too private to be viewed as titillation

I don't see why, and I'm pretty sure I have been aroused by it. Intimate couples can and should engage in vigorous copulation.

• Downvote 1