What is the smallest cock you would suck?

Bigdickdaddy

Still remember the guy. I was in my 20's. He probably in his 40's and HotAF. Worked out muscle body. Should have been a model. Had seen him at the gym numerous times, but never naked. Then coincidentally met him at a rest area one night. Motioned me over to his car. I hopped in.

I don't think this thing was 2" long. I tried. I really tried. Just couldn't do anything with it. I felt so bad. For both of us.

Edited by CumdumpDad

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, LuvRawNkc said:

Any. I don't refuse cock. In fact, I have a trans man friend that wants me to suck his cock. No problem. I don't refuse cock. Ever. I have a cock fetish. They are ALL beautiful and wonderful..

Do it, trans dudes are so fucking hot. Don’t be afraid to ask for pointers either, if you’ve never touched those parts before. I’m really verbal, so I asked the first trans guys I played with what they wanted me to call it, and they all said Cunt.

• 7 months later...

This faggot LOVES sucking cock but taking cum is the most important thing by far. It would never turn down a cock because it's too small. In this pig's experience, small cocks almost always shoot huge loads, so I'll service them with enthusiasm and strong anticipation of a good feeding.