What is the smallest cock you would suck?

Bigdickdaddy

I have a tiny prick and i love men with big cocks. Sizes makes more difference in the mouth then in the arse, and it certainly makes a difference in terms of giving my throat a good seeing to. But i would never refuse to suck one because it was too small.  A man sucked me off last week. Very unexpected. I cant remember the last time i was sucked let alone sucked off.

I guess I'm with the majority here, if it's a cock attached to a man and I'll get cum for my efforts,  The smallest I ever had as a regular was an older guy with maybe 2 inches if I'm being generous, but he was also my first and I got several loads from him.  The largest was a rather verbal and dominant male with about 8 inches and almost 2 inches thick.  I sucked him once and never saw him again.   I was lucky to eventually find a younger Hispanic guy with about 5 inches and just about 1 1/2 inches thick.  He fed me 2 loads on his first visit and I asked if he would like to try again the following week.  9 years later he was still my regular cum feeder.  I did suck and swallow occasionally but preferred him.

Good things come to an end it seems.  I haven't heard from him for just over 3 months so I expect it's over.  Too bad. 

I would love to have another regular,  Cock size doesn't matter as much as the load size and frequency.  I would love to swallow as many loads of my regular's cum as he's ready to shoot for me to swallow.

• Like 1

I’ve obliged some really quite small phalluses - but none of them for more than a minute or two, because all the ones of that size that I’ve done have popped in a hurry. I suppose they don’t get that much stimulation, comparatively speaking, so remain more sensitive? Totally guessing.

But to be honest, I can’t really fairly answer this question because it implies a choice, and I don’t really consider myself as having a choice when a cock is presented to me for service - I guess I have no lower limit.

Any size, I've got no minimum or maximum, Ive enjoyed sucking dicks of all shapes and sizes. As long as a guy can get hard and is over 18 and doesn't have terrible personal hygiene then I'll happily suck them. If a guy is smaller I generally let/ask them to be a little tougher, grabbing my head and fucking my face letting them gag me and if a guys really big I like to suck the head and use a lot of tongue as I stroke the shaft and periodically deep throating as much as I possibly can which is usually a decent amount, can comfortably take my 8 inch dildo without choking

I have found I don’t care. Sometimes when it’s too big I can’t swallow enough to make the top feel good. 

I have a memorable moment where I was sucking a guy and we were 69’ing with him on top. His cock was very small and I could swallow it and his balls at the same time. But when he ended up cumming, I nearly drowned! It was so much cum lol, something I wasn’t expecting from a dick so small  

I love sucking and would never turn down a cock because of size.

The nice thing about modest members is that you can really get into tonguing the head and balls and relaxing into giving pleasure. We all love a big cock but sometimes it's nice to work with something less challenging.

I still give it everything I've got doesn't matter what size

• Upvote 2