Should I continue to take it BB when I have a girlfriend?

On 3/19/2023 at 4:55 PM, 120DaysofSodom said:

I mean. It didnt come out of left field either for him. I proposed an open relationship multiple times, I told him I wanted to sleep with other people, but he refused. In the end funnily enough he succumbed to the same feelings we all do: we want more than just one person to fuck. But because he tried to deny me my right to sleep with anybody I wanted, even when I proposed multiple times the idea of an open relationship (having open communication), the urge to cheat became more and more overwhelming. And so I didnt feel unjustified or bad about it because I pretty much told him either we open up or its just not gonna work and we should just break up.

That seems like the only good type of relationship and just seems more natural honestly.

• Like 1

Look everyone has the right to be the best version of themselves. Only you can decide what that is. While secret  can be erotic, no one has the right ou authority to decide major life choices without at least discussing things with their partners.

That means you must come clean. give her a chance right de ide to stay or go. tell her who you are.

you might surprise yourself.

• Upvote 4

On 3/4/2023 at 7:38 AM, austin_submale said:

Not necessarily.  Lots of guys prefer to be in a relationship with a woman which may or may not involve sex with her, but love to have sex with men.  Not everyone is the same as far as these things go.

Yes - the reason I am bisexual...
I love women for being women... and I don't mind to have kinky sex with them but most of all for the love...

That said I am an extreme bottom and love the extreme sex with men and which only gays can really give.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

im married i still do it but try to be safe. being a cumdump its the risk you take i suppose. i love being a cumdump more than anything else, cant stop

• 10 months later...
13 minutes ago, bbversapozzguy said:

i am lucky, she  likes it bare and poz 

20240302_091440.jpg

Oh very lucky couple... a dream come true.