Should I continue to take it BB when I have a girlfriend?

22 hours ago, Versholefun said:

You “have” a girlfriend  but you “love” being a  cumdump. We all know how this goes , the gf will be kicked to the curb  at some point so go ahead and break up so you can devote all your efforts to your pussy instead of her’s. 

Not necessarily.  Lots of guys prefer to be in a relationship with a woman which may or may not involve sex with her, but love to have sex with men.  Not everyone is the same as far as these things go.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, austin_submale said:

Not necessarily.  Lots of guys prefer to be in a relationship with a woman which may or may not involve sex with her, but love to have sex with men.  Not everyone is the same as far as these things go.

Agree

• Thanks 2

On 3/4/2023 at 8:20 AM, 120DaysofSodom said:

Yeah that wont raise suspicions lol

If she likes condoms for birth control, it's a great way of hiding the other activities. 😉 I fucked a "straight" married guy for a few months and he always said he fucked his wife covered so there was no risk of pregnancy. lol

• Like 2

Whilst there are usually nuanced, well thought out answers on these forums, I always wonder what people really expect the general consensus for a question that reads "should I fuck raw" (no matter the other factors) would be...I have seen response equating to "no" but my completely unscientific hunch [I have been around the forums for > 10 years] is that on this forum the consensus for "should I fuck raw" is usually "yes, so long as it is legal".

• Like 1

On 6/1/2022 at 6:22 AM, cman54 said:

I`d say if you can talk it over with her if you have any respect for her at all. But most likely she is going pissed. So you might as well dump her. Stop seeing her and enjoy the bare unprotected sex with guys!

Easier said than done. I did that with my ex. He always refused to open up and would make me feel guilty af about even proposing the idea. That led me to cheat on him with anyone and everyone I could. We were together for 6 years and I began cheating on him in the first year. He only caught me once, and id fuck around nearly every day on him.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I don't wanna come off judgemental because Im not perfect, but I wouldn't. Risking someone else's health is kinda selfish. It's one thing for us to get something because we know the risks that come with this...but to risk someone else? Ehh

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2023 at 12:41 PM, 120DaysofSodom said:

I used to get fucked and blow anybody and everybody in the stairwell of our apartment building when hed fall asleep, in my car in the parking garage, and through glpryholes I drilled in bathrooms around town and on my undergraduate campus.

You just become more and more perfect everytime you talk about your life. What an idiot he was not to appreciate you and your slutiness. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bottomboib said:

You just become more and more perfect everytime you talk about your life. What an idiot he was not to appreciate you and your slutiness. 

I mean. It didnt come out of left field either for him. I proposed an open relationship multiple times, I told him I wanted to sleep with other people, but he refused. In the end funnily enough he succumbed to the same feelings we all do: we want more than just one person to fuck. But because he tried to deny me my right to sleep with anybody I wanted, even when I proposed multiple times the idea of an open relationship (having open communication), the urge to cheat became more and more overwhelming. And so I didnt feel unjustified or bad about it because I pretty much told him either we open up or its just not gonna work and we should just break up.

• Like 4