Should I continue to take it BB when I have a girlfriend?

Relationships have a habit of turning into marriage. Tell her that you’re into sex with guys also, but that you’re straight or bi (for a guy to love getting pounded doesn’t mean they’re gay) and what it means for your relationship with her. 

You would be amazed at her potential response, especially the newer generation is a little less inhibited than the previous one. But be upfront. You wouldn’t like it if it happened to you

Also, start prep. I’m on it and I’m a top with a steady bf. Anyone taking loads should def be on it. All other STIs are more manageable or easier to get rid of than HIV 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 7 months later...
19 hours ago, marriedsub said:

My question is more like -- should I start getting fucked BB when I have a wife?

More information is needed in order to answer this accurately, but in any event, only YOU can decide what you "SHOULD" do. Asking someone else what you should do, in a matter of extremely personal choices, is simply handing control of your life over to random strangers on the internet. That's a dumb thing to do.

You don't say whether you and your wife still have sex, or whether such sex, if any, is unprotected. You don't say whether she's aware that you are (apparently) bisexual, or whether she's aware you want to bottom for guys, bareback or not.

The more she knows, the less you have to protect her directly. But if you and she are still having sex, that sex is unprotected, and she doesn't know that you're gay/bi or she doesn't know you bottom with men, you really, seriously need to consider PrEP.

It's one thing if she knows and runs conscious risks herself. It's another thing entirely if you're putting her at risk for HIV without telling her. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

More information is needed in order to answer this accurately, but in any event, only YOU can decide what you "SHOULD" do. Asking someone else what you should do, in a matter of extremely personal choices, is simply handing control of your life over to random strangers on the internet. That's a dumb thing to do.

You don't say whether you and your wife still have sex, or whether such sex, if any, is unprotected. You don't say whether she's aware that you are (apparently) bisexual, or whether she's aware you want to bottom for guys, bareback or not.

The more she knows, the less you have to protect her directly. But if you and she are still having sex, that sex is unprotected, and she doesn't know that you're gay/bi or she doesn't know you bottom with men, you really, seriously need to consider PrEP.

It's one thing if she knows and runs conscious risks herself. It's another thing entirely if you're putting her at risk for HIV without telling her. 

Adding to @BootmanLA post, infections for other STI's are on the rise, so your outside play if unknown exposes her to not only HIV (if you're not on PrEP) but a host of other popular STI's.

You “have” a girlfriend  but you “love” being a  cumdump. We all know how this goes , the gf will be kicked to the curb  at some point so go ahead and break up so you can devote all your efforts to your pussy instead of her’s. 

Edited by Versholefun
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 3/2/2023 at 11:44 PM, BootmanLA said:

Thx, you're absolutely right! No sex with my wife for at least a decade, so not exposing anyone but myself to any risk of infections.