The Kid goes to his first bath house

Hotrawbutt4u

10 hours ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

The Kid was saying “ Deeper, Deeper, Rape my ass” .  With the kid talking like that he was going to really get it tonight.

First time I was ffisTed, I took a slam to get me in the zone. Kept saying “Please, Daddy, Fuck Me Harder. Fucking Rape Me, Daddy” over and over again. 

@versmetropig, hope you like having a verbal little piggy. I have a fucking filthy tongue when I’m flying (and especially when I’m encouraged to share my fantasies). 

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 6

He pulled out and another guy stepped up to enjoy the Kid. He had a smaller cock and looked dirty, almost like a home less guy. He pumped for a few minutes. The Kid was saying “ Deeper, Deeper, Rape my ass” .  With the kid talking like that he was going to really get it tonight. The guy shot pretty quick and left.

After that guy left there were no more guys for the moment. I walked in and stared putting fingers up his ass. He took 2 with no problems, I added a third and he whimpered and I told him in my roughest voice “ Shut the Fuck up Pig “. Here we are, The kid has been at it less than an hour and has 3 loads,, been eaten and fingered. This looked to be a great night.

I pulled my fingers out and pushed my cock in his ass, it was slimy still a little snug. I chuckled that it would not be that way in a little while. I pumped his ass to try to coat his fertile cunt with the cum. I didn’t cum yet. I wanted to hold off for a bit. I pulled out and walked away leaving the kid ass up moving it around like a itch in heat.

Two guys passed me in the hall and went straight to the kids room. I stopped and watched and hoped they wouldn’t close the door. They said something to the kid and he stood up. One went to eating the kids ass while the other one sucked his cock. The kid was withering around and panting. I could see his face was beat read. A couple other guys watched the action. The Kid came with a loud moan and squeal. It had to have gotten everyone’s attention. I knew that if the kid did take the first bump he would be far from done. It had that special mix that had T, E and another substance that my friend used to keep hard even when doing Meth.

The 2 guys helped him up and walked him down the hall to the showers. I followed to see what was going to be happening. They got the kid to kneel in the showerer and then the proceeds to piss on him and in his mouth, The kid was gone enough to pen and start drinking from the tap. The one that was eating his ass bent over an the other one pushed the Kids head between the cheeks of the other one. He gasped and said “ Damn! This kid really knows how to eat ass”. The guy spread his cheeks and the kid grabbed at his spread cheeks and tried to get deeper. This was incredibly hot to see. There was a crowd around.

I went back to my room and got a spare key to his room. I went in to check under his mattress. I wanted to see what he had taken. There was one empty syringe and the other loaded. I knew that this one was a strong 30 and for a new user it would get him high enough to want to go to the basement.  Texted him and said I would be over later and be sure to drink some water. I heard his phone ding in the locker.

I heard his voice in an adjoining hall so I got out and closed his door and went to my room. He was getting closer and talking to someone. He said he was thirsty and would be out soon. He wanted to get the tase of the piss out of his mouth. I wondered if he had the taste of Ass also.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 14

Chapter 7

I heard his voice in an adjoining hall so I got out and closed his door and went to my room. He was getting closer and talking to someone. He said he was thirsty and would be out soon. He wanted to get the tase of the piss out of his mouth. I wondered if he had the taste of Ass also.

I heard he kid get in his locker and a bottle of water open. I knew that he was doing what I said. My Pone vibrated and it was him saying OK to my message. I asked if he was getting any play yet/ He cam back and said “ Some “. I guessed he was trying to keep it low that he was just drinking cum and eating ass. I knew that before the end of the night I would have him sucking cum out of an ass. I got another buzz on my phone. It was my Friend and he said he should be there in an hour or so. I told him what the room number were and he came back and asked how the Kid was doing. I relied “ Got 3 loads, some stretching by me, and 2 guys ate his ass and sucked him off, and then they took him to the showers and pissed on him and had him drinking from the tap”. I sent it and stopped, the kid was ruffling around in his room. I had my door open since he could see me thru the hood and his door was still closed. Then I heard the mattress slapping back down. He got real quiet and then in a low voice he said that burns. I knew it was giving himself the second bump. I purposely let some on the outside so that after he unwrapped it he should get some in his rectum. I Hoped I would hear it an di was thrilled to hear it. I tested my Friend to tell him what he had done. The Kid got quiet for a while. I had told him to be ass up and really for a few minutes after the booty bumps so it would take effect.

While I was laying there with a hardon another guy cam in and started sucking me. He had a great mouth and I wondered if we could give the kid lessons on cock sucking. After he got me real hard he stood up, turned around and sat down on my cock, He had trouble getting it in, He was really tight and got part of it in and about the time I was going to grab his hips and force it up his chute he got up and left. I could tell he wasn’t real clean, probably a new person to anal sex. I was going to get up and go clean off when the kid came out of his room, he saw my cock and proceeded to clean it off in his mouth. This totally shocked me. He did the same as the other guy and tuned around and sat down on it. He was working it in, he had tightened up some and was having problems getting it in. I could feel some of the cum in his ass coating my cock. He rose up once an di grabbed his hips and pulled him down. The action caused him to loose his footing and he fell down, impaling himself on my cock. He yelled and loudly said “ Shit “. I cold feel the cum and booty bum in his ass. He lifted up about half way and let himself back down and ground his ass down on my cock trying to get every inch in his ass. I knew my cock was pressing the booty bump into the walls of his mancunt.

A guy waked by at that time and saw what was happening. He got down and stared licking the kids cock and balls. The kid was in heaven. I couldn’t even tell what he was saying anymore. The guy wormed a finger up the kids ass, then a second and eventually a third. That kids ass was stretched and stuffed. I was slowly pumping up into the Kids ass when the guy stared pushing a finger n mine. I wasn’t ready to cum yet so I had to stop him.

The Kid was wired and was shaking with the drugs and excitement of the moment

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10

Chapter 8

The Kid was wired and was shaking with the drugs and excitement of the moment

The kid got off me and walked over to his room. The other guy followed him, poking a finger up the kids ass while he walked. He asked the kid if he liked what he was doing an the kid replied “ Yes Sir. I did “. The guy said if he wanted more like that follow him to the basement. All the time he as playing in the kids ass. The kid was whimpering with the great feeling in his ass and was trying to hesitate going there. The guy kept his fingers working the Kids ass and stared sucking on his cock, at the same time he pushed anther finger up the kid and with his free hand stared squeezing the kids balls. The Kid said “ Oh yes. I want more “. The kid was hooked and ready for the basement. Not even 2 hours and the Kid actively wanted the basement. This was going better than I thought.

I got a message from my friend saying he was getting a room and asking what was going on. I filled him in and sad the Kid was heading to the basement. My friend replied “ Already ?” all I replied is “ Yep “. I walked up to the front to tell the guys up there where we would be when they had their break. One of them went to the Board and changed the room number to basement. This Kid was going to het fucked until the sun came up tomorrow.

I went down to the basement. It was setup to me a Super Play room. It had a St Andrews cross, A couple fuck benches, some seats and a couple benches that I have seen guys take double penetrations on. It also had some partitions with glory holes and two really nice slings. One has restraints built in. Guys usually brought all sorts of toys to use on each other. There was the normal container of condoms and one with latex gloves. It had red lights and was dark and took me a couple minutes to adjust to the dark. When I did I saw guys sitting around. Some passing a pipe around while other were sucking or fucking each other. I saw the Kid being led around by a leash attached to a collar. This was something new. He was being paraded around and the guy leading him I recognized him as a dealer and one of the most deviant guys to walk on this planet. He was from Germany and brought several ideas on how to train a guy into anything. He was introduced to the crowd as the teenager that wanted to experience every despicable sex act that exists. The Kid was being inspected like a piece of meat, or a breeding mare at an auction. He looked to be younger than ever, I am sure the guys thought they had a high school kid.  I saw a whisp of a cloud come out of the kids mouth, I figured he had already hit a pipe. They led the Kid over to the Sling with the restraints. He had a smile on his face as he climbed into it. They helped him get settled and then began tying off the kids arm and legs. His legs formed a Nice V and his arms were stretched out and up. The way this sling was setup there was a wide strap that came around the stomach and held the victim in place. The legs could also be adjusted to be pulled over the head of the person to expose the ass more.

The Kid was ready to have his ass bred and wrecked by the most degenerate guys to walk the planet.

• Like 12
  • Piggy 18

Now that we are in the basement the really nasty stuff can get going. Interesting enough, I I don't know if this is normal, but I have found that a lot of my ideas for the zKid came from when I was spun. Really released the deviant side of my imagination

I will post chapter 9 sometime tomorrow . After that , with work and obligations I might be slower in getting out new chapters. I will try to get chapter out Wednesday.

If you haven't, you might want to Follow this story so you get notified of new postings.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

11 hours ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Now that we are in the basement the really nasty stuff can get going. Interesting enough, I I don't know if this is normal, but I have found that a lot of my ideas for the Kid came from when I was spun. Really released the deviant side of my imagination

I will post chapter 9 sometime tomorrow . After that , with work and obligations I might be slower in getting out new chapters. I will try to get chapter out Wednesday.

If you haven't, you might want to Follow this story so you get notified of new postings.

Avidly following (Gave you a 5-Star Rating). I also get some nice (or are they nasTy?) deviant ideas when spun - and even when I'm sober!

• Like 2