The Kid goes to his first bath house

Hotrawbutt4u

Chapter 11

A guy that was smoking and blowing huge clouds came over and stuck the pipe in the kids mouth. The kid took a couple huge hits and held it then blew them out. The kids pupils we are big as I have ever seen them.

The guy with the pipe drew a big hit off the pipe then went down and shotguned it into the kids mouth. I didn’t know if the kid was ready for this or not. The kid struggled at first then seemed to melt into it. The kid blew it out and the guy did it again, this time the kid seems to enjoy it. After the Kid exhaled the second shotgun the guy put the pipe into the Kids mouth and he took what looked like a big hit off the glass pipe. The guy bent down and was about an inch or so from the kids mouth. The Kid reached up with his head and shotguned the smoke into the guys mouth. After the guy exhaled he started kissing this kid in earnest. Thay were making out in front of everyone.. The guy was pinching the kids nipples an the kid was moaning. It had already been a few hours and the Kid was no where near ready to quit. IN fact  he was ramping up for more. He had no idea how much more he was going to get.

The guy that was bent over had gotten another load and he was so spun that he was saying “ I need more in my cunt. I want plowed out all night “. The lead him to the other sling and got him settled into it. Someone came up with a couple straps and tied his arms to the chains near his arms.  Could see his ass puckering and working as if he had something in him. The uy with the glass pipe came over and started the same as he did with the Kid, In no time the Bi guy with the family was sucking the smoke out of the other guys mouth like his life depended on it.

Bout that time Horse came in. He looked around and saw the 2 guys tied in the slings. He waked over to the Kid and said “ Nice young piece of meat for me to break”. He asked the Kid “ Are you ready to submit and get or cunt ripped open and stuffed? Maybe Fly like an Eagle?  “ The Kid said “ Yes sir. Please help me “. He walked over the Bi Guy and asked “ Are you ready to go into orbit Pig? “ At first the guy didn’t answer so Horse put 2 big callused finger up the guy and twisted them. At the same time he pinched they tiny cock the guy had. He immediately said “ Yes, send me there. PLEASE! “ With that one of the guys took a nice size butt plug and got out some special lube. I know this lube, it is heavily laced with Tina and will burn like hell an the warm the receiver nicely, and get him spun. The guy put a generous amount on the plug and a glob on the guys asshole. Then he pushed the plug up the guys torn ass. The guy stared to yell and about that time a guy stuffed a cock in the guys mouth. In no time the Bi guy was sucking on that cock.

Horse walked over the[A1]  Kid and stared playing with his ass and cock. He asked if he had anything yet and they assured him he had some but they weren’t sure how much. I spoke up and said he had at least a .3 and maybe more before he came down here. One guy said he pushed a small shard up him and he had been making clouds some. Horse said “ Get him ready, And you might as well get the Pig ready “. Horse had a cock of epic proportions. It was hanging down over almost to his knee and was as big around as a beer can. His balls and sack were equally impressive, they looked to be more than a hand full and you cold see his sack was filled with baby makers. I heard that a guy tried to drink all the cum out of him and almost choked to death on the huge amount. Horse said “ Get the Kid ready, And you might as well get the Pig ready “.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 3

i was very lucky having parents being free - showing and expressing themselves - then my other family members - boy  friends exploring - having fun - then exploring more with strangers - having fun and learning - even learning getting high - exploring !

• Like 1

Next chapter tomorrow.  I got more time than I thought to write.i am really enjoying writing this. 

With a the feedback it helps keeping me going. I am almost finished with Sunday chapter also

Edited by Hotrawbutt4u
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Next chapter tomorrow.  I got more time than I thought to write.i am really enjoying writing this. 

With a the feedback it helps keeping me going. I am almost finished with Sunday chapter also

Hey HotRaw-  if you think you are enjoying WRITING this, then know I am enjoying READING it at least 100 times more! Great reading material to respark  the sex drive after all the drama and trauma of the last 730 days ! Thank you for every word and chapter !

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, AlwaysOpen said:

Hey HotRaw-  if you think you are enjoying WRITING this, then know I am enjoying READING it at least 100 times more! Great reading material to respark  the sex drive after all the drama and trauma of the last 730 days ! Thank you for every word and chapter !

Thank you. It is appreciated. 

For the past couple years I have read other stories and enjoyed them. In September I got my first bootybump. That really opened my mind with deviant possibilities for the story. It really unlocked parts of me in more than one way. Got my second one a couple months ago and that really empowered me to crank this out

I have Saturdays completed and finishing Sunday's . I still have something special planned for the kid.t

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 12

Horse said “ Get him ready, And you might as well get the Pig ready “.

A couple guys came over the slings and started playing with the victims tied in the slings. The older guy, Pig, was getting the plug wiggled while the guy sucked on his tiny cock. I knew from experience that had to feel great. The guy was moaning, gasping and moving his ass to try to get more up him. The lube was doing it’s job and getting him ready to get destroyed. The other guy had 4 fingers up the Kids ass and was sucking him. The guy stopped long enough to say “ This kid is hard as a rock and leaking precum like a fountain “.

Three other guys came over and tied off both arms of the kids and one arm of the Pig. The Looked up a little concerned about that was happening. A guy came over an put a pile to the guys mouth, the guy stared sucking on it before the smoke was ready. He had to be told to wait, once the owl filled with smoke the guy was inhaling deeply and getting his lungs filled. He was told to hold it until he had to exhale. After a couple more times the Pig was ready for his next step. The guys that had tied off the arms came back with alcohol swabs and points. At the same Horse put the head of his cock up against the Kids pussy. He told the kid to take a deep breath and let it out. As the Kid did that he forced the Giand head of his cock unto the kids ass. The Kid started to squeal when someone put a used Jock into his mouth. All the stretching, fucking, cum and drugs could not get him ready for this. His hold was split open and grabbed Horse’s Cock head. Horse said “ Damn, this kid is tight and hot This is going to be fun. At least for me”. At the same time the guy playing with the Pig’s ass pulled out the plug and stared fingering him. The guy said “ This one is tight also, but not for long “.

Horse said ‘ Lets get going. Do it”. With that the guys with the slams swabbed the arms and proceeded to push the points into the arms of the Kid and Pig. They got the register done then one nodded and they pushed the Meth into the guys at the same time and pulled off the ties. They pulled the jock from the Pigs mouth. The Pig stared to say “ What the hell is….” That is as far as he got when he started coughing. When he was about done coughing the guy started pushing his Fist into the Pig’s ass. The Pig was rushing when the guy that just slammed him started rocking the sling this action helped force the fist into the Pigs ass. The pig stared to scream but nothing came out of his mouth as the Fist disappeared into the guys ass. He was rushing and riding that fist like he was born to do it.

At the same time the Kid was coughing and mumbling. His cock was at attention and dipping. It was bouncing to the kids heart beat. Horse was steadily pushing his monstrous cock up the kids ass. He was a few inches in and pulled back. Horse pushed forward and one of the guys pushed the sling toward Horse. Is cock went well over half way into the Kids ass. Horse said “ Man, this Kids ass is tight but it is milking my cock to get more in him “. He wiggled around and asked the Kid “ Are you ready to get all of a real man up our cunt ?”. The kid was out of it but managed to say “ Yes. Do it”. With that Horse pulled halfway out and pushed forward. At the same time one of the guys pushed the sling and Horse went balls deep in the kid. The Kids eyes sprang open and he squealed like a little girl loosing her virginity. Until then I never thought the Kid would be able to take all this in him. Horse stared working back and forth, he said “ Only 2 guys have been able to take it all in this deep and I think I can get the root wedged in this Kid”. He kept working in and going into different angles. The kid was in seventh Heaven with this. I noticed something that I have never scene before, When Horse pushed in the kid, you could actually see movement in the kids stomach. It was Horse’s cock pushing the Kids guts around. I wasn’t the only one that saw this.

On the other side of the room this must have been to much for one guy, he was getting sucked by another and he said “ Fuck, I’m cumming “. With that he Pulled the guy’s head to his crotch and basically skull fucked him. The guy was choking and gaging him. You could hear the guy trying to swallow everything that was going in his mouth.

Horse looked over to the Pig and asked him if he had the Pig ready, The guy said “ All ready for you”. With that Horse yanked his cock out of the Kids swollen gapping ass.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 13

Horse looked over to the Pig and asked him if he had the Pig ready, The guy said “ All ready for you”. With that Horse yanked his cock out of the Kids swollen gapping ass.

The Kids ass looked like a nice pussy with the lips of his ass pulled out and red and swollen. You could see the red and pink cum dripping off his cock as he moved over to the Pig’s sling. The guy pulled his hand out of the guys ass and showed Horse how far he go in him. It wasn’t all that far. Horse looked into the Pigs eyes and said “ Are you ready to man up? Be a true Pig and Cunt “. The guy mumbled something and Horse said “ Good “. With that he started pushing the Monster cock up the guys ass. The Cum, Blood and DNA from the Kids ass was now going up the Pig’s ass. The guys eyes sprang open when he realized what was going up his ass. A guy stared rocking the sling so that Horse’s cock would be forced deeper into the latest Victims of the Horse cock. It was really hot to see the guy struggling to take that cock. One moment enjoying it, the next in pure agony as the monster was trying to get in at any cost

At the same time the Bio-Hazzard guy walked up to the Kid and Brutally shoved his toxic cock up the kids ass and receded to assault the kids ass and guts. He moved in different angles just to torment the Kid and make it hurt more. A dirty jock that was laying on the floor was pushed in the Kid’s mouth to muffle the screams. The guy stopped and pulled out, the look on the Kids eyes were of relief, he though it was over. The guy grabbed a rather large shard and worked it up into the Kid. With the kids ass ripped open it could have been pushed in with no problem but instead he worked it around in his rectum. He wanted to make it hurt and burn as much as possible. After he was sure that the Kid’s ass was on fire he aimed his toxic cock as the Kids hole and rammed it Home. The kid struggled at the burning invasion but being hog tied as he wasn’t much he could do to stop the Violation or damage that this guy was doing to him. I had warned him that the basement wasn’t for the weak at heart and the guys down here where the type to really work him over and except that he went down there with the intention to get the Max it would almost be a rape case. But as I told him, “ You can’t rape the willing “. I figured the Bumps and what ever else he was given was upstairs helped to persuade him to venture into the basement Dungeon.

Horse said “ I am not going to get into this Pig’s ass all the way. Anyone else want to give this Pig a gift to take home”? Another guy I had not seen before said I will give him something. I noticed a scorpion tat on his back above his butt cheeks. Horse pulled out of the Pigs ass, it was gaping open and drooling pink Cum and piss. The guy with the scorpion tat stepped up and said “ This guy is really loose”. He pushed into the guy’s ass n one swift motion. The guy hardly noticed the latest violation. He said “ I don’t think he felt me, maybe is new cunt is numb.” Another guy came up and said “ I can fix that, Pull out for a second”. The guy pulled out and the other one took 2 fingers that were covered with Meth dust and began working them into the Pig’s cunt. He twisted them all around making sure to viciously coat the hole and rub it in to make sure this pig’s cunt was alive, alive with a burning pain. The pig started jerking around with the searing heat and pain that was now in his hole. The guy with the scorpion tat asked him if he wanted him to help cool off his cunt. The guy was shaking his head yes. He couldn’t say anything because of the jock gage in his mouth. The scorpion guy said to take the gage out. After it was removed he asked the Pig “ You want some help? “ the Pig responded yes. Please ! Anything to get rid of the burning “ . The scorpion guy asked “ Where is it burn at Pig?’ the pig replied in my ass. The scorpion guy responded “ Wrong ! That is our new Pussy. You are hear to serve anyone. Now say it. Plead to this guys to use our new cunt Pig”. At the same the was twisting two of his thick callused fingers in the Pigs cunt to make it burn more. Except for the slurping sounds of guys getting sucked there was no noise, everyone wanted to hear the transformation of the Pig. The Pig said “ Please ! Everyone use my cunt but please make the burning stop “ . There was an instant sound of jubilation as everyone knew that the Pig was definitely going to serve tonight and more toxic cum and piss pumped into his mouth and cunt.

The Scorpion Guy put his cock into the entrance of the Pigs hole. He pushed the head in and the Pig tried to move to get more in him. He asked the Pig “ Do you want this Toxic , infected snake in your cunt ? “ The Pig responded “ Yes “ The scorpion guy rocked back and forth a little and then stopped. The pig was whimpering, he wanted more action in his cunt.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 3

36 minutes ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Chapter 13

The Kids ass looked like a nice pussy with the lips of his ass pulled out and red and swollen. You could see the red and pink cum dripping off his cock as he moved over to the Pig’s sling. The guy pulled his hand out of the guys ass and showed Horse how far he go in him. It wasn’t all that far. Horse looked into the Pigs eyes and said “ Are you ready to man up? Be a true Pig and Cunt “. The guy mumbled something and Horse said “ Good “. With that he started pushing the Monster cock up the guys ass. The Cum, Blood and DNA from the Kids ass was now going up the Pig’s ass. The guys eyes sprang open when he realized what was going up his ass. A guy stared rocking the sling so that Horse’s cock would be forced deeper into the latest Victims of the Horse cock. It was really hot to see the guy struggling to take that cock. One moment enjoying it, the next in pure agony as the monster was trying to get in at any cost

At the same time the Bio-Hazzard guy walked up to the Kid and Brutally shoved his toxic cock up the kids ass and receded to assault the kids ass and guts. He moved in different angles just to torment the Kid and make it hurt more. A dirty jock that was laying on the floor was pushed in the Kid’s mouth to muffle the screams. The guy stopped and pulled out, the look on the Kids eyes were of relief, he though it was over. The guy grabbed a rather large shard and worked it up into the Kid. With the kids ass ripped open it could have been pushed in with no problem but instead he worked it around in his rectum. He wanted to make it hurt and burn as much as possible. After he was sure that the Kid’s ass was on fire he aimed his toxic cock as the Kids hole and rammed it Home. The kid struggled at the burning invasion but being hog tied as he wasn’t much he could do to stop the Violation or damage that this guy was doing to him. I had warned him that the basement wasn’t for the weak at heart and the guys down here where the type to really work him over and except that he went down there with the intention to get the Max it would almost be a rape case. But as I told him, “ You can’t rape the willing “. I figured the Bumps and what ever else he was given was upstairs helped to persuade him to venture into the basement Dungeon.

Horse said “ I am not going to get into this Pig’s ass all the way. Anyone else want to give this Pig a gift to take home”? Another guy I had not seen before said I will give him something. I noticed a scorpion tat on his back above his butt cheeks. Horse pulled out of the Pigs ass, it was gaping open and drooling pink Cum and piss. The guy with the scorpion tat stepped up and said “ This guy is really loose”. He pushed into the guy’s ass n one swift motion. The guy hardly noticed the latest violation. He said “ I don’t think he felt me, maybe is new cunt is numb.” Another guy came up and said “ I can fix that, Pull out for a second”. The guy pulled out and the other one took 2 fingers that were covered with Meth dust and began working them into the Pig’s cunt. He twisted them all around making sure to viciously coat the hole and rub it in to make sure this pig’s cunt was alive, alive with a burning pain. The pig started jerking around with the searing heat and pain that was now in his hole. The guy with the scorpion tat asked him if he wanted him to help cool off his cunt. The guy was shaking his head yes. He couldn’t say anything because of the jock gage in his mouth. The scorpion guy said to take the gage out. After it was removed he asked the Pig “ You want some help? “ the Pig responded yes. Please ! Anything to get rid of the burning “ . The scorpion guy asked “ Where is it burn at Pig?’ the pig replied in my ass. The scorpion guy responded “ Wrong ! That is our new Pussy. You are hear to serve anyone. Now say it. Plead to this guys to use our new cunt Pig”. At the same the was twisting two of his thick callused fingers in the Pigs cunt to make it burn more. Except for the slurping sounds of guys getting sucked there was no noise, everyone wanted to hear the transformation of the Pig. The Pig said “ Please ! Everyone use my cunt but please make the burning stop “ . There was an instant sound of jubilation as everyone knew that the Pig was definitely going to serve tonight and more toxic cum and piss pumped into his mouth and cunt.

The Scorpion Guy put his cock into the entrance of the Pigs hole. He pushed the head in and the Pig tried to move to get more in him. He asked the Pig “ Do you want this Toxic , infected snake in your cunt ? “ The Pig responded “ Yes “ The scorpion guy rocked back and forth a little and then stopped. The pig was whimpering, he wanted more action in his cunt.

I should have the next chapter tomorrow, Monday 

• Upvote 1