Making of a Whore

He lifted my off my knees and pushed my back on the seat and went down on me.  I was so horny that last few days plus i was jo when sucking him off, I knew i wasnt going to last long.  He stuck his finger in me kind of rough and it hurt. 

"Ouch....", i said

"Sorry i dont have lube and youre really tight down there", he said slurping on my cock

He pushed in further and started to rub my prostate.  I moaned but it was still hurting the way he was doing it. 

"Ohhhh yeah", i moaned

I came in his mouth, spurt after spurt. cum from the last 2 weeks in his mouth.  He moaned and slurped and sucked and swallowed all of it. 

After i had calmed down he took his mouth off and pulled out his finger.  

He sat back and i looked at him. He was cute.  He had a hot tight body and was smaller and leaner then me.  He also had a nice ass too. 

We chatted a bit and talked a bit more about our sexual experiences and him mostly topping especially guys who had  fucked a lot.  I told him i never been fucked yet.  

I could see him stroking his cock again and it getting hard when....bamn.

Our friends scared us and slammed on the back of his car trunk.  

We quickly pulled up our pants even though they knew what we were doing.

"Cmon on in here. Hurry up and cum.  We are hungry and want to go grab some burgers at the Diner.", Rudy said

I had met him once.  He was Bart's friend same build and was a bottom.  Bart told me he fucked him a lot.  He was a bit fem and flirted a lot with the guys.

We both yelled out back at them and opened the door. Bart got in the front and the other guys piled in and we went to the Diner. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Transition in story.  Stay tuned as it will get to more good stuff shortly.

At the Diner it was packed so the 5 of us had to sit at the counter.  We ordered and ate.  Bart and I chatted about school and work along with Michael who was on the other side of me. Rudy was at the far end next to Garet and they were talking kind of on their own.  An older dude came in and asked to sit next to Bart as he had his laptop bag on the stool. Bart removed his bag and the guy sat down.  We went on talking.  Garet flirted a bit with the waiter who was serving us.  He was cute, around our age, small body frame and wore tight black jeans.  Garet, who i dont know that well, also is gay and comes across as a top.    He flirted with the waiter asking him about dessert and wanted to take something home with a lot of cream in it.  The waiter blushed and said they had banana cream pie which was his favorite.  Garet said he liked banana a lot too and had some at home he would like to show him.  Clearly they had something for each other but we all just rolled our eyes as it was a bit much.  We finished, paid, and left. Rudy said he had to use the bathroom and would meet us outside in the car.  We waited 5 minutes in the car and i got restless and said i also needed to pee and would see what was taking so long.  

I went to the bathroom and it was a single stall so i waited outside.  After a couple of minutes the door opened and out walked Rudy and the older dude next to him was standing in the bathroom putting away what looked like a nice 8" cock back in his pants.  Rudy was licking his lips and had some cum on his chin.  I pointed and he smiled and walked out.  The older guy looked at me and asked if i wanted some as he could come again.  I declined politely and he left and i used the bathroom. 

After in the car, Rudy told us how he hooked up with guy.  He could see he was hung and the guy saw him staring at his cock so he squeezed it and Rudy would grab a stare. Once the guy saw we were leaving, he grabbed his hard cock looked at Rudy and gave him the follow me. 

"Did he fuck you too?", i asked Rudy

"No just gave him a bj.  He came buckets and he tasted good." Rudy said laughing.

Bart asked, "Why didnt you let him fuck you?"

"I ran out of condoms and didnt want to chance it" Rudy said

"You can always take drugs after exposure to stop infection", Bart said smiling

"No not for me. Thanks.  If i want raw ill swallow but not in my ass", he said

"Really, youve never been bb". Bart asked

"Not on pick ups or dates. I had a bf a few years ago that we did bb for a while. It was ok.  It was when we both were coming out and exploring and experimenting.  I think it was the the first for boht of us." Rudy said.

"Anyone want to go to a bar", Bart asked

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

It was early in the morning and Jeff awoke.  His ass was sore and as he turned over he felt cum leaking out of his ass. It was sore and he felt his hole and could feel his lips all puffy. He then looked at his phone. Brian texted 5 times asking where he was and when he was coming back home. He had now been gone from Brian for a day.  

Will walked in nude and semi hard.  He was a god.  He was a bit more bear and muscular than Brian and his cock was thicker. There was also something more controlling, and dominant about him that made you want to be a total slut with him.

"Howz my boy doing", he said bringing coffee to Jeff and sat on the edge of the bed next to him.

"I am good. Just worried on how i am going to tell Brian i am leaving him for you", i said softly

"I know its hard but its what you want right", Will said as he slowly stroked  Jeff's ass and reached down to tease his hole

"I mean look at you. Your have real pussy lips. ", he said teasing the fat lips of his anus rubbing and pinching them

Jeff moaned softly. Then Will stuck 2 fingers in him and started to play with his hole and with his  other hand rubbing his now hard cock. 

"You and i belong together. If you want you can go back to Brian. But if you do, i wont fuck you ever again. " he said stroking his hard cock with precum dripping down from his fat cock tip head.

"Ill never fuck you, kiss you, make love to you, make you cum over and over again. ", Will said now three fingers in Jeff rubbing his prostate

Leaning into Jeff ear he said," I know what you want, I know what you need. To help you explore and enjoy being the slut you are. I know your cunt controls you.  It gives you so much pleasure. Look at you, i am not having to do anything, you are dancing on my fingers. Your a whore, a hole for men to service them. This is only the beggining of your journey.", he said then kissed me

I was dancing on his fingers pushing them in me.  

"But if you dont want to be mine then leave now and never come back", Will said and pulled his fingers out of my ass

I looked stunned and unhappy wanting his fingers back in me.

"Well what do you want?", he asked sternly

I paused..."I want you", i said softly

"I didnt hear you. Say it", Will said

"I want you. I need  you.  I want to be your whore your slut your cunt", i begged

"And...", he said

"yes and i belong to you", i begged

"good boy", he said

With that he put his fingers in my mouth and told me to suck them clean which i did eagerly.

Then he flipped me over and in one motion he rammed into me.

I yelled from the pain and some pleasure. While i was loose he is still huge and his PA and thrust hurt

"Shut up cunt. You know you want it", he said

He was right i did.  I pushed back meeting his every thrust. He fucked me liked that for a good 30 minutes.

No talking just fucking. I started to moan and pant like a bitch in heat. 

The i felt him expand in me and pulse his hot load in me. He moaned has he cummed in me again.

He kept pushing his load in me when he finanlly fell on my back and he stayed in me and he held me and we kissed.

Feels like i am falling in love with him.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

I looked at my phone.  Brian had now texted 7 times and called 3 more times.

"Hey where are you and when are you coming back?"

"Its time for you to come home and service me now bitch"

"Get your ass back here now"

Will also got called 2x from Brian.  Both times he was pounding into me and leaving his toxic hot seed in me.

I finally texted Brian back.

"Hi been busy.  Coming back later today. We need to talk"...me

"Why the ghosting. Why havent you answered my phone or texted me back"....brian

"Ive been busy taking cock like you told me too", me

"Good now get your ass back to me where you belong"....brian

"Thats what we need to talk about"...me

He called

"What do you mean", Brian said

"I need to move out. I am moving in with Daddy Will", i said softly

He remained calm

"What do you mean. Why", he said with a squeak in his voice

"I dont think we should do this over the phone. I think we should talk in person" i said

"No fuck you. WTF is going on?", he said raising his voice

"I am moving in with Will. He is going to be my Daddy now. I am sorry i didnt want it to happen this way but it just did.", i said as my eyes started to tear

"You fucking whore.  He put you up to this? He force you, that fucking Will. He always had a thing for you before he fucked you and even after. He would text me and keep bothering me to send you over so he could use you.  I finally let him and look what happened. You fucking cheating slut. Did you cheat with him before this?" he said raising his voice 

"No never did.  The only time was at the bar when you let him fuck me. That was the only time." i said

"What do you have to say for yourself. You fucking slut." he said loudly

While i was having this conversation with Brian, Will was sitting in the chair across from me took out his thick hung meat from his underwear and started to stroke his cock. He stared at me and smiled.  He could see the hunger in my eyes. 

"Hello you still there? What the hell", Brian said again

I gained my composure and focused.

"I am sorry.  I know this is bad. I am really sorry. This isnt how i thought we would end up. I only fucked him that one time i promise. But...." i said stopping

"But what?" he said

"But there was an instant attraction to him.  He knew it and i knew it.  I didnt realize it until you sent me over to him and let him take me.  In some ways this is your fault.", i said

I started to get defensive and blame him.

Will kept strokin his hard cock now leaking with precum.

I walked over and knelt before him and started to stroke him. I took his precum off his head and put it to my lips and smiled at him licking him off my finger and quickly licking his head. 

"Fuck you. Your just a slut", Brian said

In replying back to Brian on my knees with one hand on Wills cock and the other holding the phone stared into Wills eyes, our eyes locked.

"Yes i am and i know that. I am a total whore. I cumdump for any man to use me. You created that in me. You brought that out of me.  But i do blame you cause you sent me over to him like a piece of meat to use.  But i am glad you did. He used me so good and treated me like a total whore.  He brought out the real whore in me.  And this only the beginning And more importantly i know i am to be with him.  He fucks me like no one else and i need him right now. I love mating with him, i need too. I am sorry Brian", i said looking into Wills eyes as i hung up the phone.

I texted him i will be by to pick up my stuff later.

I put down the phone and started to give him a nice slow bj then after a few minutes, climbed on his hung meat and sat on it.  I let out a gasp for the pain and moan for the pleasure and leaned into him and said."i am yours. use me please", 

"dont worry i will. welcome home" Will said

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

More and more interesting! Now I'd expect kind of competition - I guess Brian wouldn't gladly accept his boy to be claimed by another man.

Then Aaron and Bart... I wait for further development.

Brian hung up the phone and he was pissed.  He began cleaning out all of Jeff's stuff including his toys and put them in an rubbish bag and placed it outside his front door and texted Jeff.  

Brian left and had to go into work.  He got there about 10 minutes before the store opened.  Coty was there already setting up the store to open.

"Everything ok boss. You look upset.", Coty asked as he followed Brian to the back of the store.  

"Yeah Jeff left me that fucking slut." he said

"Oh shit. I am sorry to hear that.  I never liked him in the first place." Coty said

"yeah cause you always to be him", Brian joked"

"yes I did and now maybe i can", coty said rubbing Brians cock thru his spandex shorts that he was wearing.

Even when not hard it stood out cause Brian's 9" meat couldnt be hidden very well.

"Cmon i know what will make you feel good. I want to make you feel good."Coty said pulling down his shorts and going on his knees and sucking his huge meat

He gave Brian a nice bj then stood up pulled down his shorts and thong and put his ass at his cock.  

"Cmon give it to me Daddy. Its been a few weeks since you fucked me...please i want your seed in me", Coty begged

Brian pushed into Coty and pushed his back down.  

Brian loved Cotys ass too. It was almost as good as Jeffs but not as tight even though Coty was a little more petite than Jeff but probably cause of all the cock he took.

Brian started fucking Coty hard thinking of Jeff.  He began to ram into Coty hard not caring if he hurt him.

"Ahhhhh.....fuck", Coty moaned trying to push Brian back a bit against his thigh.

Brian pushed his hand away and started to ram even harder.

Coty couldnt move and just accepted the ramming.  It hurt but it also felt good.  Brian was going deep into him passed his second hole.

"OHHHhh fuck me please.  Give me your seed please.....ohhhhh fuck" Coty moaned

After another minute of fucking Brian moaned loud and rammmed into Coty and held his hips as he shot a huge load into Coty. The he started to push back into him pushing his load deep.  

After he stopped and pulled out of Coty.  There was a tinge of pink.  Coty turned around and licked him clean.

"Now can i move in? " Coty said smiling as he sucked Brians cock.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...

Back with Will....

I rode Will slowly, our lips locked his hands on my hips motioning up and down on his huge stick that was in my gut.  I took him down to the root of his fabulously large cock. 

"Oh god Daddy.  I need you so much. You feel so good in me", i moaned

" Yes i know.  Your cunt is massaging my cock sooo good. I told you my cock belongs in your cunt." , he said biting on my nipples.

I rode him for the next 30 minutes slowly, kissing, holding each other. It was heaven.

Then he picked me up, walked me to the bed, with his cock still lodged in me and my legs wrapped around his wait trying to keep him in me.

He laid me back on the bed and then started to pile drive in me.

"Ohhhhhhh Daddy", i moaned

"Yeah this is my cunt now bitch. You are a filthy whore and i am going to make you mine. You have no idea what you signed up for cunt", he yelled as he pounded into me

He pounded me for what seemed like another half an hour turning me over and doing me doggy.  Finally i felt his cock expanded and he yelled out as i felt hot spurt after spurt.

"Her you go whore. Ahhhhhhhh", he moaned 

He rode me for another for a while pushing his dirty seed in me.

He fell next to me on the bed and i wrapped my legs around him and cuddled.  I felt so good, safe and yet slutty with him.

After cuddling.  He got up, went into his dresser and pulled out some lace thong, high socks, thin tight running shorts with a slit on the side and i tight tank top.

"Here put this on. Time to go to work", he said.

I dressed and looked in the mirror.  I did look fetching and slutty.  The shorts were thin and you could see the blue thong thru them and the slit on the side went up so you could see i had panties on.

I put on some leather boots and got in his car.

By now it was night time and we drove about 15 minutes to a park with a trail.  He took me into the bathroom and said, "You are going to take every cock that comes in here and all the loads", he commanded

"Yes Daddy", i said

"Good. Treat each cock as if it was mine now", he followed up.

I nodded.

We went into the middle stall of 3 stalls. Their was a glory hole on each side

The first car came into the parking lot as you could see their head lights.

Two guys came in and one went into each stall and pushed thru their cocks.

"Get to it bitch", said Daddy

Both were decent sized maybe 7-8" with one being thicker than the other.

I gave them both a quick suck and got them wet, then turned my ass towards the thicker one and pushed back. I heard a moan from the other side.

"Ohhhh dams this cunt is wet and sloppy but still tight.  Shit this is damn good pussy", he said moaning. I pushed back more and squeed him with my ass muscles.

"Ohhh dammmmmm. I want to take this home", he yelled

As i was fucking back on the cock i took the other in my mouth and sucked him using me hand to jack him off.

"Hmmmm nice mouth bitch", he moaned

I kept sucking and got pounded from the guy behind.  

After 10 minutes i felt the guy in my ass swell and spurt his load in me. "Ohhhh yeah here it comes", he yelled

I pulled off his cock and turned around and cleaned his cock.

Then turned around and backed up on the other cock.

"Ohhhh shit youre right this is some damn good pussy", he moaned

From the other hole came a new cock.  This one fatter than the prior and about the same length.  I started to suck on his cock.  The booth was the right size where is was narrow enough that i could suck a cock and have the other cock deep in me. I also noticed the stalls were fortified so they didnt shake from all the ramming.

It didnt take long for the cock in me, maybe a few minutes, to blow his load in me too. 

I did two more guys this way and there seemed to be more cars coming into the parking lot. 

Then the door opened and i saw Daddy standing against the wall and next to him was this huge tall Daddy. He was late 50's and looked a little gaunt in the face but had a nice belly and was built maybe 6'2".

"Get out here whore. I dont do booths. I want you to feel my whole cock", he commanded.

I came out shorts around my ankles and thong pushed on the side.

""Whores dont wear panties.", he said as he ripped them off of me.

He led me to the sink and urinal area, pulled down his pants and pulled out a mamaoth cock.  It was a good 9" and thick with a PA ring.  I dove in and sucked him trying to get all of him down my throat. 

"Ohhh yeah good bitch. What nice warm wet mouth. You will do nicely", he said looking down at me. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

Thank you for the nice comments. I hope more guys will read this. I know it was slow in the beginning but appreciate the readers and comments. 

I continued sucking on his fat cock.  Two other guys walked in and pulled out their cocks and started to jack off near me. One was an older guy in his late 50's medium build and balding with an average size 6 inch cock and the other was a hot latino in his 40's with thick uncut dick that looked a solid 8 inches.  The guy i was sucking off saw me look at the other guys and said," focus bitch they can use you after im done".

He then pulled his cock out of my mouth and then laughed, "I see your Daddy here got you little clit locked up", he said grabbing my cock that was not in a pink chastity.  My cock was straining in the pink lock box and it was wet from all the precum my cock was ozzing out.  He rubbed my balls and pulled on my locked cock.  I moaned.

"Yeah your a horny bitch arent you", he said turning me around and sticking two fingers up my ass, swirling around and hitting my prostate.  I moaned even louder.

"Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh......uggghhhhh", i moaned

"Yeah your pussy is nice and wet and damn still tight. After all the cock youve taken", he said

"Why did your Daddy lock you up? Youve been bad" he asked as he still had his fingers in me working me over. I was in a haze, his fingers felt so good the way they were massing my cunt.

"Hey i asked you a question bitch. Damn you are one horny slut. Just look at you all worked up and can concentrate just from my fingers in you." he said swirling them around more 

I had to focus hard to get the answer out. His fingers were doing a number on my prostate. He was milking me from the inside. I could feel precum leaking out.

"Your just a whore you know that. You can control yourself. Your cunt runs your mind. You can concentrate with my fingers in your pussy and your clit is just leaking", he laughed

"DAddy Will locked me up so that i only focus on the man i am with pleasure and not on my own." i managed to get out

I wondered what he meant. Then he pulled out his fingers and i looked upset. "Dont worry cunt i make you feel even better", he said then stuck his fingers in my mouth. I sucked on his fingers like it was water and i hadn't drunken in days.

"You are one horny bitch", he said then kissed me deep

"Your pussy tastes good. It will taste better after i give you my poz load. You want that cunt dont you?", he said

"yes i do. please fuck me and give your hot charged load.", i said begging

He then grabbed my cock again and wiped up all the precum and put it to his lips and licked them.

Then he kissed me deep. 

"Yeah your clit is leaking a lot of juice and you taste good. 

He turned me around and stuck his hung cock in me in one motion. I yelled in pain.

"Take it cunt and shut up." he said as he started to fuck me hard. 

I was holding onto the sink to give balance as he started to plow in me. He was huge and churning my insides and felt his PA push thru my second ring.

It hurt but also felt so good my ass started to convulse and tighten and spasm around his huge stick that was deep in me. 

"Ohhhh shit Will. Now i know why you keep him and stole him from Brian. His cunt is amazing. You gotta share him more with me and my boys" he yelled

I thought OMG he knows who i am and that i left Brian for Will. 

He pounded me like that for a good ten minutes.  Not saying word just fucking me hard.  I moaned as he was hitting me deep and constantly rubbing against my prostate. My ass working on his cock. 

The two guys jerking off their cock with the older dude sticking it in my mouth. He didnt last long and started shooting quite a big load into my mouth. I had to swallow a few times and some leaked out of my mouth. 

The guy fucking me sleaned into my and started to kiss the back of my neck, i started to push back onto his cock to meet his thrusts, my head turned and i straightend up and our lips locked his hands roaming my body playing with my  nipples and caged cock. I began to moan louder and pant a bit.  Our tongue dancing together his hands all over me and he stick deep in me. At this point with me being shorter than him, me standing his cock was fully in my belly and we just started to rock back and forth. My ass was wrapped tight around his cock.

I looked at Daddy Will who was still against the wall with his cock out now and some dude sucking him off. Our eyes locked and him staring at me. I felt owned. 

The guy kept in me and pumping in me best he could then "Ohhhh shit your pulling the cum out of me, your cunt is so hot", he yelled and then i felt his cock expand in me and felt load after load erupt in me.  He pushed me down onto towards the sink and started to ram me as he shot poz load after load into me.  He fucked me like that for another 5 minutes.

AFter he pulled out and i turned around dropped on my knees and cleaned him off.

"OHhhhhh yeah suck it up whore. You luv my cock dont you. Maybe Will gonna send you to me so i can really work you over. What do you say Will", he moaned

Will just smiled as the guy who looked like he was in his early 30s was sucking his cock and doing a pretty good job of swallowing most of him.

The guy then pulled out of my mouth and zipped up and gave Will some cash it looked like.  Wills shirt pocked looked like it had a lot of cash.  WTF i am a hooker now????

The Latino guy now walked back in and thew down a large beach towel. "Get down on all fours whore" he said

I got over being mad and got down on all fours and he stuck his fat cock in me and started fucking me hard. He slapped my ass and called me a cheap slut.  Hes glad he saw the posting on BRRT and came down right away.  What a good deal, $40 bucks.  

I pushed back in anger, i am now a whore and i am only worth $40 bucks???

I was now getting more mad but the Latino had other ideas as he picked up his pace and started to fuck me hard.  It felt sooo good i forgot about the anger and just gave into the pleasure and started to moan. 

"Oh shit this cunt is amazing", the latino dude said pumping in me.  He had stamina and now it seemed like 30 minutes had gone by and he didnt seem close.

Another guy came into the bathroom. He was darker mixed in early 60's.  A bit gaunt looking but still large in size, about 6 ft.

The fucking picked up the pace and after another minute or so he exploded his load into me. He kept fucking me for a while then pulled out. When i turned and dropped on my knees to clean him off, i felt all that cum leak out and drop no the floor.

"Damn bitch how many loads you got in you" he said. He pulled up his pants and walked out.

The dark dude pulled down his loose shorts and let out a long cock. It looked a good 10 inches. I saw a poz tattoo on his groin.

"Get to it bitch", he said

I got no my knees and started to suck him.  More guys walked in.  What a nice night this is going to be. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 5

The Latino guy now had me on the floor, ass up and was plowing me deep.  He started with long deep strokes than sped up to short strokes but quicker.  He was pounding my ass really hard.  It felt so good. He was long but also thick. 

"Yeah bitch you are a whore aren't you. I feel your cunt wrapping around my cock", he said pounding me

It was true i was trying to squeeze his mammoth stick. It felt so good. He kept pounding past my second hole and wrekcing my prostate.

"Ohhhhhhhh yes fuck me", i moaned as i pushed back against his cock

"Yeah you need dick dont you, you fucking slut", he said pounding back

This went on for what seemed all night.  Finally after a hard pounding he finally got close.

"yeahhhhhhhhh here you go bitch. take my poz load", he moaned and i felt him shoot about 7 spurts in me.

"Ohhhh yes cum in me please", i moand....i would have cum if i wasnt locked up though my cock was leaking

He kept pushing his load deep in me grinding in me for another 5 minutes.  He finally pulled out and when he did a bunch of cum fell out of me. I had some much in me i couldnt keep it all in me.

"Damn bitch how many loads you taken tonight", he said as he scooped it up and pushed it back in my ass. I pushed back on his fingers and he pushed in more loads and 3 fingers in me swirling around in me.

I lowered my head and pushed back more and moaned.

"You really are a whore. Look at you moaning just from my fingers in you", he laughed

It was true, even his fingers in me made me horny.

He finally pulled them out.  I turned around and sucked his cock clean then he stuck his fingers in my mouth too.

"Yeah suck you filthy whore, all that poz cum and your pusssy juice. Taste good bitch", he said

I nodded.  He thanked Will and left.

The next two guys, older white dudes in their late 50's with average sized cocks both made me suck them off and fucked me and creamed my hole.  

Next was an older guy in his 60's think looking came in pulled down his shorts and sprang out a nice 8 inch cock.  I sucked him off.  He then pushed me on my back put my legs on his shoulders and plunged in me. I moaned and a bit of cum pushed out of me and ran down my ass.

"Ohhhhh yeah a well used cunt.  Damn your cunt is nice and warm and still tight.", he said fucking me.  

He kissed me and our tongues danced in our mouths.  His face was a bit gaunt and his arms a bit veiny.  

"You want my dirty seed bitch?", he said pumpin in me

"Yes please cum in me please. I need your charged load", i begged

"You really  want it you filthy whore. I have a hvl and i aint on meds", he said

"Yes please i want your babies in me", i moaned and kissed him

He fucked me even harder and faster and then...."Ohhhhh yeah here you go cunt", he moaned and came in me spurt after spurt.  

"Yes cum in me please", i yelled

The two guys jacking off around us started shooting their load all over me. I was filled in cum and had cum all over me.  

I looked over at Daddy Will and he still had that young guy but instead of sucking his cock he had it buried in him.  He was fucking him hard.  

As the top was still grinding in me, i and Daddy Will had our eyes locked as he pushed into this young guy who was struggling to take him. Daddy was fucking and I was being his whore with men taking me over and over.  The top pulled out and i sucked him clean then the next guy came up and stuck his cock in.  I had another guys after him.  It was probably 2am now and the crowd started to die down.  There were a 3 tops still handing around stroking their cock waiting another turn on me. 

Then walked in a young kid maybe around 20.  He came in and it looked like it was his first time here.  Everyone respected as, what i didnt know  was Daddy Will posted on a board for tops and tops only who were poz to cum here and fuck his whore boy, me.  So everyone just assumed he was also a top. He went over and unzipped him and pulled out his cock. It was a nice 7" and thick.  I  sucked him and he moaned.  

"Give me your charged load stud", i moaned. I wanted to get fucked by him. Im normally not into younger but he had a hung stick and i need more cock. 

"my what. charged?  im not poz.  are you?", he said

Everyone perked up and honed in on him including Daddy Will.  

"yes i am so is everyone in here. your not poz? i asked

"No i heard about this place and wanted to check it out. I need to drop a load", he said.

Daddy Will motioned me onto his cock.  I took him back in my mouth and he let out a moan.

Daddy Will pulled out of the guy he was with and came behind the guy who i was sucking.  

He was dressed in running shorts and a tight tshirt.  Daddy ran his hands over his ass and down his shorts.  

The guy jumped from being startled.

"Its ok dont worry we wont hurt you or make you do anything you dont want to do.  Just relax", Daddy said in his ear cuddling up behind him with one hand massaging his ass and the other rubbing his nipples.

Daddy was kissing his neck. The dude turned and they started making out.  You could see his guard relax and he was putty in Daddy's hands.

Daddy pulled down his shorts and he had a thong on.  He ripped them off and the dude just stepped out of his shorts.  He was entranced with Daddy.  The other guys got closer but didnt dare move in on the new bait. 

Now Daddy wet his finger by wiping off cum from me and started pushing it into his hole.  The guy jumped but Daddy just kissed him more and again he relaxed into Daddys embrace.  I started sucking him harder and then sucking on his balls. I could see Daddy worked in 2 fingers into him.  The guy slowly bent over to allow more access.  I kept sucking on his balls as Daddy put his head at the entrance of the guys hole and push in.  He moaned.

Daddy kept working his fingers and you could tell the dude was enjoying it.  Daddy would get more cum off of me and stick it back in. The guy was moaning a lot now.

"You want my cock dont you?" Daddy asked

"Ohhhhhhhhh...i dont know. I dont want to get AIDS", he moaned back

DAddy massged his prostate and swirled his fingers in him. He moaned even more

"Dont worry im only going to fuck you once. YOu might not get pozzed", daddy said

"I ....i dont know", he moaned

"Ok i will just put it in and you can tell me to stop, ok?"Daddy said putting his cock at his hole

At this point Daddys fingers were out of his hole and he looked like he missed the feeling.

"ok" he said unsure of himself

Finally Daddy put his cock at his opening and pushed in. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh", he moaned in pain

Daddy slowly pushed in. The dudes face was in pain you could tell.  

Daddy held him at his waist and pushed till he was buried in him. My mouth was still on his cock not sucking hard but just keeping it warm and sucking softly on it. He was leaking a lot of precum.

Daddy was letting him get used to his size.  You could see his face turn from pain to starting to get used to his stick in him and he started to slowly rock back on Daddy.

Daddy started to rock foward and fuck him slowly. The guys pushed back and you could hear him moaning.

Daddy rocked with him slowly.  The guys around stroking their cocks. 

One guy came behind me and stuck his cock in me and started to fuck me hard.  That made me push against the dude Daddy was fucking and created a chain reaction with their fucking started to be more forceful. 

"Uhghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", the dude was moaning

"You want more dont you.  You want my seed in you.  Thats why you came here right", daddy said in his ear while tweaking his nipples

Daddy now started to pound into him.  The dudes cock falling out of my mouth now. Drool and precum dripping from my chin.

"You know who would be here and you wanted to see it, you wanted it for you didnt you", Daddy said

Daddy was hitting the sweet spot and this guy was moaning so loud and panting. 

"Yes i wanted poz cock in me. I didnt know if i did i was just curious." he said moning

"And now, tell me what you want or ill pull out", Daddy said stoping and pulling almost out of him

The dude tried pushing back on him but Daddy held him at the waist.

"Yes please i want it. Pleasse put your cock back in me please", he moaned

"Please what", Daddy said

"Please stick your poz cock in me and fill me with your poz cum please.", he yelled

Daddy thrust back in him and started pounding him.  He had to hold onto the sink not to lose balance.  The guy fucking me pounded me and finally shot his load in me. 

Another guys took his place and me and this dude were getting our cunts fucked good.  Another guy came in and stipped down. He was 40ish with a nice 8" stick.  

Daddy was now close and pounding this dude or kid.  

"Ohhhhhh fuck here you go boy, here is your load",Daddy said shooting his cum into this guy

"Ohhhhhh yes", the dude moaned and started cumming too shooting his load all over.

Daddy kept fucking him for a while drivign his load deep. 

Daddy finally pulled out of him.  I left the dick i was on and crawled over to clean his cock. 

The dude was recovering when you yelled out." Ughhhhhhh".

Another one of the tops came up behind him and started fucking him.  He tried to push awaay but the top kept pushing into him.

The dude just relaxed and closed his eyes adn started to moan again.  

The night was young for him....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1