Making of a Whore

The dude just kept their and let the guy fuck him.  The guy didnt last long and then the next guy fucked him too.  He just stayed their and let them take him and breed him.  He moaned the whole time, you could tell he loved it. 

After the last top finished with him, the Latino guy walked back in.

"I heard there is a new slut", he said

He walked over to the dude who was still bent over and slammed in him.  

The dude moaned and the Latino fucked him hard.  He fucked him for a good 20 minutes.  He was doing long deep strokes and short and fast strokes.  The dude just kept taking it and moaning.

"Yeah youre another slut arent you. You need poz dick dont you", he said"

"Ughhhh yes fuck me please fuck me hard and give me your poz load please", he moaned and begged

"Yeah beg for it cunt", he said

He kept slamming into him when finally he shot his load into him.

"Ohhh heree take my charged load bitch", he said

The dude suddenly started to shake and shot all over.  I began sucking him and eating his cum. 

After all the fucking we were all spent.

"Ok boy you and our new friend lets get in the car and go home" Daddy said

The new dude whose name was Rick look surprised but happy.  We had a new boy at our house. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Cute, young 20 year old twink is in heat for Daddy's raw Poz pole and unmedicated/charged load...good boy...the fuck flu is racing down the track!!!🧑‍🦰🍆💦☣️🦂😈🔥🐷🐽😋😛

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mancoco said:

The dude just kept their and let the guy fuck him.  The guy didnt last long and then the next guy fucked him too.  He just stayed their and let them take him and breed him.  He moaned the whole time, you could tell he loved it. 

After the last top finished with him, the Latino guy walked back in.

"I heard there is a new slut", he said

He walked over to the dude who was still bent over and slammed in him.  

The dude moaned and the Latino fucked him hard.  He fucked him for a good 20 minutes.  He was doing long deep strokes and short and fast strokes.  The dude just kept taking it and moaning.

"Yeah youre another slut arent you. You need poz dick dont you", he said"

"Ughhhh yes fuck me please fuck me hard and give me your poz load please", he moaned and begged

"Yeah beg for it cunt", he said

He kept slamming into him when finally he shot his load into him.

"Ohhh heree take my charged load bitch", he said

The dude suddenly started to shake and shot all over.  I began sucking him and eating his cum. 

After all the fucking we were all spent.

"Ok boy you and our new friend lets get in the car and go home" Daddy said

The new dude whose name was Rick look surprised but happy.  We had a new boy at our house. 

Fuck...my name is Rick too!!!!!!!!!🍆💦☣️☣️🐷😛

I rode back to Daddy's place with Rick. He told me a bit about his past.  That he came out in the last two years.  His family was supportive and he still had a good relationship with them.  He loved sex but generally played safe.  He saw the posting and thought he would just check it out.  He expected to get a bj or fuck some guy but never expected to take loads himself especially bare from strangers let alone POZ.  You could tell he was processing what just happened to him. He seemed both his mind spinning and yet it sinking in but not freaking out. 

He said he was vers and normally did bj or topped in going to public places or event bathhouses but this was only his 4th out in these places. I asked him was he ok taking POZ loads.  He said he wasn't sure but he was curious.  He had read BZ and been on bareback hook up sites.  

We arrived at Daddy Will's place and went in.  He was already there naked in the living room.  Rick walked in a little nervous.  I led the way and started taking off my clothes as i walked towards Daddy.  Daddy told Rick to also strip naked and he did. He motioned him to come over to him. Rick walked over to Daddy and dropped to his knees and started sucking his semi hard cock.

"Good i like my boys to not have to be told to do what they should naturally which is take cock all the time", Daddy said.

Daddy and i started to make out. I love the way Daddy kisses me.  

Rick kept sucking his cock and balls.  Daddy was now rock hard, grabbed his hand and took him into the bedroom.  Rick got on the bed on all fours and waited for Daddy to mount him. Daddy got up on the bed and put his cock at Ricks hole. Daddy just teased his hole rubbing his precum around, stroking his back and poking is slighty in.  Rick started to get impatient and pushed back on him, wanting to have Daddy's cock in him.

"Hmmmm somebody wants a cock in him huh. Tell me what you want." DAddy said

"I want your fat hung cock in me please. It felt soo good in me." Rick said pushing back on Daddy

"Yeah you want me to fuck you like a whore dont you. Use your hole. And....?" Daddy said

"I want your load in me. Charge me Daddy. I didnt know i wanted a poz load but now i do. Thats why i went tonight. To get fucked and bred", Rick moaned

With that Daddy pushed into Rick.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Daddy", Rick moaned as he pushed back onto Daddys long stick

"Yeah there you go. Daddy has what you need, dont i ", Daddy said

"Yes please fuck me please", Rick begged

DAddy then started to plow him and fuck him good.  

I stripped and joined them on the bed going under Daddy and licking his balls while he fucked Rick and then sucked Ricks cock, played with his nips and made out with him.

Daddy pounded him pushing him flat on his stomach and sat on his ass sinking all of his long cock in him.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck, i feel you in my stomach", Rick moaned in pain

"Yeah this is what you want right bitch, you knew this is what you get the moment you showed up tonight right?", daddy said fucking him deep

"Uggg yes i think so", Rick moaned

Daddy stopped and pulled out just till his tip was left in his ass.

"What did you say? You sure?" Daddy said

"I dont know. I know i wanted action i just didnt know i wanted this to be fucked and used like a whore and impregnated with all this poz cum" Rick said trying to push back on Daddys cock. Daddy held him off from lifting his waist to meet his meat.

"You mean you dont want my cock and my dirty seed in you?", Daddy said

"No i do please i need your cock, i want you to fuck me and give me your poz seed please fuck me", Rick yelled back incoherently

Daddy then rammed back in him, Rick raised his ass meeting Daddys every thrust, his head down and started to moan like a cheap whore.

Watching all of this got me hard and went underneath Rick and started to suck his cock.  He tried to suck mine as we were 69 but my cock was in my cage. I leaned in and licked Daddys cock while it was going in and out of Rick.  Daddy would treat me and stick in my mouth deep throating me.  Rick got mad as he wanted Daddys cock in me and would push back searching for DAddys cock. 

This went on for a while when DAddy finally turned Rick over and put his legs on his shoulders and rammed into Rick.  

"Ahhhh fuck", Rick moaned in both pleasure and pain. 

I knew what he was feeling. You can have been fucking all night but when Daddy rams into you, you feel it and it still hurts especially when he hits your second hole.

I could see Rick in the daze just enjoying being taken by Daddy, along with his loud moans.

"Daddy fuck me please make me pregnant with your seed please!!!!", he yelled

"You want my charged seed dont you bitch.", Daddy responded

"Yes please fuck me make me yours, give me your hot dirty cum PLEASE!!!!!", he moaned loudly

With that Daddy started to speed up and could see his body languge...."Ohhhh here is cums boy", Daddy moaned

"Ohhhh yes Daddy i feeel your poz cream in me", he moaned, as he said that Rick started to shoot cum all over.  I put my mouth over him and sucked and ate his cum. 

Daddy continued pounding him for the next few minutes making sure his seed got deep. After he pulled out and i rushed over to lick him clean. AFter i started to eat out Rick.

Rick started to moan again and pushed back against my face.

Daddy walked over with the key and reached over and unlocked me.  

"Fuck him now and give him our pozz charge", Daddy said

My cock sprung hard and was already wet with precum.

I put his legs up and rammed into him.  While i am not as big as Daddy i am still a good size and fucked him.  He moaned like a slut and begged me for my seed.  

"Looks like we got ourselves a cum whore" Daddy said laughingly

I kept pounding into him, his ass squeezed my cock. As a normal bottom i felt what tops liked.  

I kept ramming into him but wasnt going to last long as i hadnt cum in a while.

Daddy came behind me and stuck 2 fingers in me as i was fucking Rick. Thats all i needed.

" Ohhhh here you go faggot", i yelled and came deep in his ass. I felt 7-8 spurts into him.  

I kept pumping into him as Daddy massaged my prostate, it was an intense orgasm.  

Daddy pulled out his fingers and gave it to me to clean, liked them up.

We all collapsed and cuddled next to Daddy and made out together.

I looked over at the clock it was 5am. What a night.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 4

Desire the gift from a poz top unmedicated and very willing to breed me poz.

I am up for being the whore who will be bred by many guys because the more experienced the top poz guy is the more experienced that I will be because I am sleeping with all his sexual partners.⚧🏳️‍🌈

By sleeping with one guy I can effectively be a whore by sleeping with all his previous sexual encounters .

Absolutely a perfect whore and a quick way to fuck loads of men at one time.

A genuine desire to be poz converted will be mine.

IMG_1179.jpeg.f856a89128e22eec2d536b235372ca63.jpeg

Aaron's friend Bart needed some new swimwear.  He got invited to a pool party that promised a lot of good ass to fuck. He walked into to the local shop and was greeted by a cute twink. 

He was younger than himself and had a tight little body. He was wearing cute tight shorts and a tight tank top.  

"We are going to close in about 10 minutes so if you want to buy something you may want to look quickly", the clerk said

Bart walked into the back of the store and started looking at swimwear.  He pulled out a few suits and asked the young clerk if he could try them on. He picked out two bikini style with full back.  Both were small on the front and would show his stick.  

"Right this way", the clerk said

He led him to the dressing room and pulled back the curtain.  The curtain was translucent on the top half and not at all see thru on the bottom half.  

Bart pulled the curtain closed and started trying each one on.  Each had a different cut and showed his cock off differently. 

"Hi do you need some assistance. I can help.", the clerk said

Bart was semi hard and said sure. I cant decide maybe you can help.

The clerk pulled open the curtain and his eyes went down to his swimsuit and cock. 

"That looks very nice on you. It shows you off well. Can i see you in the others so i can give make a selection." the clerk said smiling and licking his lips

Bart took off the bikini he had on and his semi hard cock plopped out.  He put on the next one.

"Very nice, this one makes your cock look fatter than the last bikini or is it cause someone is getting excited", the clerk said

Bart squeezed his now hard cock and pulled off the bikini and put on the last one pushing his now rock hard cock into the small bikini. It barely hid his now hard cock.

"Ohhh nice this doesnt hide anything. I like this one best. I like the way it stretches over your cock" the clerk said now tracing his fingers over his hard cock.

Bart pulled down his bikini and said, "suck on it, you know you want to".

The clerk dropped to his knees and started sucking Bart.  

He swallowed Bart whole and took him deep in his throat.

"Damn you are one good cock sucker. I bet your ass is good too", Bart said shoving his cock down the clerk's throat

The clerk easily sucked down his cock deep in his throat which made Bart moan as he felt the clerks throat massage the head of his cock. 

"Ohhh your throat feels like a tight cunt....oh yeah", Bart moaned

"Yes it does", said a voice 

"Oh shit", Bart said pulling his cock back out of the clerk's mouth

He looked over at the voice and it was Aaron's friend at the bar. It was Brian.

"Hi we didnt meet that night, my name is Brian", he reached out his hand and they shook, Brian not letting go of Bart's hand.

"You are Aarons friend at the bar", Bart said and smiled back

"Yes i am.  You enjoying yourself with my employee", Brian said now next to Bart still holding his hand and having his other hand on Barts lower back.

"Ohhh yes.  His mouth is incredible" Bart said

"Yes i know, ive had mine down his mouth many times" Brian said pulling down his shorts and pulling out his now huge semi hard cock

Bart just stared at how big it was and watched the clerk now suck on his cock.

Brian reached over and started stroking Barts still hard cock

"You have a beautiful cock", Brian whispered cuddling up to Bart

"Uhhh thank you", Bart said getting a little fuzzy in the head.  Brian smelled incredible to him. 

"I am sorry we didnt get to meet that night", Brian said

"Yes well i didnt want to interupt you too.  You looked like you were having an intimate conversation", Bart said flirting with Brian

"Yeah you could tell", Brian said smiling and moved closer next to Bart putting his arm on his waist.

"What else did you think", Brian said

"I thought you two were goign to hook up. I told Aaron i was surprised he left a hot hunk like you" BArt said 

"Yeah, you woudl have stayed", Brian asked

"Hmmm i think so."BArt said flirting and staring at Brians huge cock

Brian took his hand and pulled out of Cotys mouth and placed Barts hand on his cock.

"Its so huge and i feel it throbbing", Bart said

"It likes you", Brian said leaning into Bart

Bart kept stroking Brians huge cock.

Brian reached over and started to kiss Bart, with one hand playing with his cock and the other on his ass.

Bart kissed Brian back and opened his mouth and let Brians tongue invade and take over his mouth.

Brian moved his kisses to his next and pushed Barts face towards his shoulder to get more access to his neck.  

Bart let his assault his neck and moaned into Brians shoulder and couldnt resist and leaned into his pit and inhaled.

Bart moaned as Brian started to suck on his neck

"Yeah all your bottom boys luv that shit dont you", Brian said

"im not a bottom", Bart tried to argue back softly

Brian went back and sucked harder on his neck biting him and Bart let out a louder moan and moving his body closer to Brian and leaning into his pit.

"Yeah inhale. You like Daddy's smell dont you boy", Brian said

"ohhh yes", Bart said unknowingly

"Yes Daddy", Brian said into his ear

"Go ahead inhale deep and taste it too", Brian said now lifting his arm pit and still licking, kissing and sucking Barts neck

"Ohhhh yes Daddy" is all Bart could say whose head was in a daze and intoxicated with Brians smell and the sucking on his neck and didnt realize that the clerk was sucking his cock and balls again. 

He didnt even realize that Brians finger was massaging his hole

Bart winced as Brians finger pushed in..."Im not a bottom i dont take dick" Bart said while kissing Brian

"You sure, i will make you feel things you never have before and truly experience real pleasure", Brian said kissing Bart

Now Brians finger was almost all the way in and starting to massage his prostate which made Bart moan loud

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Daddy" Bart moaned out loud.  He had never felt anything soo good. His body was electrified from the inside.

Brain slowly worked his prostate while kissing Bart and playing with his nipples. He pulled away from Coty and his cock flopped out of his mouth hard now.  Brian pulled out his finger and Bart looked disappointed at him.

Brian turned him around and bent him over. "No please dont fuck me i dont want Aids", Bart said

"Dont worry baby i wont fuck you unless you want me to. Just relax, im going to make you feel good. How do you know im Poz", Brian said

He then went down and started to eat Barts ass out. 

"Ohhhhhh god.......ughhhhhhhhhhhh....Daddy please", Bart moaned

Bart had a difficult time comprehending as he was such in a horny frenzy. Brian slapped his ass and asked the question again, pulling out his fingers and stopped eating his ass

Panting Bart responded and as he started to talk Brian stuck his fingers back in.  Bart told him Aaron told him that you were poz and that you pozzed his friend from class. 

"he told me.....in fact Aarons friend begged you to poz him", Bart said head down still moaning. He could see his cock just leaking tons of precum looking through his legs and seeing Brians huge cock. 

"yes he did. he begged me for it. he wanted it bad", Brian said working Barts hole

Brian was eating his ass out and sticking his tongue deep in Barts ass.  Bart just pushed back and moaned louder and started to get into frenzy.  His cock was now leaking lots of precum. 

Brian then alternated between his fingers and eating him out. Bart pushed back even more wanting more of Brians tongue and finger in him.

"Yeah feels good doesnt it.  You luv the way Daddy makes you feel dont you." Brian said

Now Brian had two fingers in him, stretching his hole and working over his prostate

"Ohhh yes Daddy i do", Bart moaned

"You want more dont you. You want to be daddys bitch", Brian said

"Ohhhh yes daddy", Bart moeaned

"Do you want my cock", Brian asked

"Ohhhh" Bart moaned but didnt answer

Brian added third finger and was streching his even more and going after his prostate. He pulled Bart back towards him and kissed him deeply then shoving his head into his arm pit.  

"Ohhh god yes Daddy please fuck me with your hung cock please", Bart begged

"You know im going to cum in you dont you", Brian said

Bart looked at him and paused and said with puppy eyes", yes i know" as he then took Brians cock by the hand, bent over and placed it at his hole.

Brian pushed in slowly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh god your huge", Bart moaned in pain as Brian pushed in past his sphincter

Brian pushed in him slowly.  He was really tight and wanted to take his time.  Inch by inch he rocked into Bart. Brian told him to relax and breathe as he stroked the lower part of his back.  He motioned Coty to suck his cock from underneath that helped then About ¾ of the way in Bart started to relax a bit.  Brian started to push in deeper and Bart started to push back.

"Good boy.  You luv daddys cock dont you", Brian said

"Ohhh yes Daddy it hurts and its huge but it feels so fucking good daddy", Bart moaned and pushed back even more

Brian pushed past Barts second hole.

"Ohhhhhhhh", Bart just winced and moaned

"Ohhh my god you are so deep what was that", BArt moaned

"Thats your pussy", Brian said. Feels good doesnt it

"Ohhhh yes daddy. its my pussy", bart rattled off

"Whose?" Brian said

"your pussy daddy, please fuck it fuck me please", bart begged

Brian pushed forward and started to fuck Bart. He was still gentle but picked up his pace and strokes.

Bart now was moaning like a slut begging Brian to fuck him good.

Brian picked up the pace and started to ram into Bart

"Ohhhh shit my god i feel you in my stomach", bart moaned as Brian was now pounding into him and wrecking his prostate

"What you want bitch", Brian asked

"I want you to fuck me" bart said

"And" brian asked

"i want your cum", bart said

"my what", brian asked pumping him and ramming his prostate which made bart moan out of control and babble

"i want your poz cum", bart yelled out

"i thought you dont want aids", brian responded picking up his pace

"i dont but i want you, i know i wanted you from when i saw you in the bar.....fuck me please.....poz me please!!!!!", bart yelled

Brian couldnt hold back any longer and he started to shoot his load into Bart

"UGGGGGGGHHHHH here you go bitch", Brian moaned as he shot spurts of hot poz jism into Bart

"Ohhhhhh Daddy", Bart said moaning and shooting on the floor all over.  Coty there to lick it up.

Brian kept fucking him and Bart kept pushing his ass back on Brians huge stick. 

For another 5 mintues Brian kept unloading and pushing his load deep into Bart.  

After he pulled out and Coty came over and cleaned his cock. Bart fell on the floor exhausted.  He looked up at Brian cum all over smiling at his Daddy.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2