Making of a Whore

• 2 weeks later...

I sucked his sock till it got really hard, with his PA banging my tonsils.  He pulled me up and pulled down my scrubs to see my pink lace thong. 

"Damn look at you, you dress like a sexy slut huh", he said eyeing me up.

"Yes i like to dress like a slut. I know that makes tops like you hard and i want you hard.", i said teasingly

He reached out and pulled my panties down to reveal my pink cock cage. "Yeah i thought i felt a cage. Damn your piss hole plugged too?", he said

"Yes my Daddy wants me locked up and i am not allowed to cum, only take cum", i replied 

With that he grabbed my cock caged and played with rotating it and grabbing my balls.  I let out a moan and arched my back wanting more.

"Ohhh sluts horny isnt he.  You havent cum in a long time", he said and then twirled me around and bent me over. 

"Ohh whats this", he said as he pulled at the butt plug. 

"My Daddy wants to me to keep all the loads in me so they soak into my pussy", i said pushing back. 

With that he pulled it out and put it at my mouth.  I sucked on it tasting all that dirty cum and my cunt juice.

"You filthy whore you are going to get one more load", he said

He put the head of his cock and pushed in.  I grunted in discomfort as the PA was big and pushing in my insides. Slowly he sunk in till i felt his balls at my ass. They he started to fuck me good and my grunts turned into moans.  I pushed back as he rammed into me.

"Ohhh god damn.  Your pussy is so tight ohhhh.  It feels so good", he said fucking me hard.

I started to squeeze his cock massaging it as he rammed into me rotating his hips and punishing my prostate.

"Ohh bitch....your cunt is so hot. Squeeze it", he moaned.

I worked his cock over good with my cunt for two reasons. One is i wanted to give him a good fuck and second i knew i needed him to nut quick as the break was almost over.  He fucked me good bent over like that for a good 5 minutes. Even though i had closed the door i was worried they could still hear us fucking in the office.  I heard someone come back in the class and sit down moving a chair.

He kept fucking me and then whispered in my ear he was going to cum in me with his poz cum.  I squeezed his cock hard and felt his expand and shoot his load in me.  

"Ohhhh i am cumming in your cunt, you whore", he moaned in my ear ramming into me and using his hand to play with my cock in the cage.  Precum was oozing out of the small plug whole.  He put his fingers in my mouth and i licked them clean.  He slowed down his ramming and pulled out.  

I quickly turned around and got on my knees and sucked his still hard cock clean. He pulled me up and kissed me deep.  "Fuck your pussy is incredible." he said i amazement

"So is your cock. I hope we can do this again", i said smiling. We pulled up our pants, fixed up and opened the door. Aaron was standing there near the door with a smile on his face. I smiled back and walked towards my desk.  The other students just started coming in.  

Aaron pulled at my arm and whispered quietly, "You have a wet spot on your behind". I put my hand on my butt and felt a wet spot.  Crap in the rush i forgot to put the butt plug back in and his cum was leaking out of me.  I went back to the office and put the plug back in my ass.  I grabbed some tissue and tried to dry off the wet spot.  I went back to my desk and sat down.  When i sat i felt the plug push further in and rub my prostate and let out a soft moan. Aaron looked at me and smiled. 

Damn i am such a slut. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 7

We started class again and Richard started lecturing.  The class went on and during a practicum session Richard asked, "Did you have sex with our instructor?".

"Yes i did", i said quietly

"What was it like?" he asked

"Having sex or having sex with our instructor?", i asked back

"Both i guess", Aaron responded

"Have you ever had sex with another man", i asked

"Like i said earlier only fooling around, jacking off some sucking", he answered shyly

"He was a good fuck. He was big and nice and hard," i said smiling

"Oh tell me more", he asked

He was excited and wanted to clearly hear more about my quick fuck with our instructor but also more about male intimacy. And i could see his cock being hard in his scrubs.

We began the practicum session in administering first aid.  One student was supposed to be the patient lying on the ground on their stomach and the other to assess and see if it was safe to turn them over.  

Aaron was the patient first and lay down.  I went thru the questions you are supposed to ask the patient and also did some physical testing. As i was doing this i put my knee near his ass and pushed it slowly into he balls and perineum.  He left out a soft moan. I knew he was horny already.  I just stayed there and asked him more questions. I could hear his breathing getting harder. Slowly he slowly he closed his legs around my knee and leg and pushed further back down so i could feel my knee massaging his perineum.

Our instructor came over and asked how we were doing. I said good.  He could see my knee jammed into his ass.  Aaron quickly opened his legs.

"Is that the correct position to be near a patient", he asked me

"In this case it is just testing his body making sure nothing is broken", i smiled back

I moved my knee in more and moved it around massaging his sensitive area. I could hear his breathing get even hard and take deeper breaths. 

I could also see our instructors cock nice and hard pushing against his scrubs. 

When it was time to turn him over I put my hand on his waist and turned him over. As i did so my hand brushed against his now rock hard cock. It looked like it was going to break thru his scrubs and there was a small wet spot from all the precum he was leaking.  It jumped when i touched it. 

I think our instructor wanted to fuck him right there but another group called him and asked him for help so he left. 

Aaron looked up at me and was breathing hard and looked like if i touched him again he would shoot right there.  I resisted and just offered him my hand and pulled him up. 

After class Aaron asked if i wanted to grab a drink. I said sure. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 3

• 7 months later...

The detailed account of the chance meeting and subsequent relationship between a neg novice called Jeff and a poz top/Daddy, called Brian, is an enjoyable and well written story. It is certainly of sufficient length and quality to merit being posted separately from the stories (on the first one and a half pages), which precede it, even if they acted to 'set the scene'.

Over the following four pages, the tale of their relationship is expanded upon in several detailed 'sections', each neatly following on from its predecessor, providing ever more details of the growing intimacy between the two characters.

Of particular merit, is the well constructed dialogue. Brian's lust to infect Jeff, especially his declaration that there should be no doubt as to who 'pozzed him' and Jeff's conflict after each breeding, make for enthralling reading. The vivid description of Jeff's emotional turmoil (torn between his brain telling him to play 'safe' etc, and his soul, first acknowledging the risk of being bare fucked by a poz top, then his willing agreement to submit to Brian, and finally his acceptance (leading to desire), to be 'pozzed up' by Brian) is no doubt, very familiar to many members/readers of this site.

I would much rather that mention of feminine attire e.g. lace panties, had been omitted from the narrative and also that the numerous references to 'pussy' (or 'clit'), had been replaced by 'ass'; 'sphincter'; 'hole'; etc., but that's a personal preference.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Sorry i have been busy with life.  Starting again. I hope you enjoy the story.  Thank you for all the comments. 

We went to a bar nearby the campus.  It was a mixed bar with both gays and straight clientele. Most young as it was near the campus.  We sat down ordered some drinks and started to talk.

"So how long have you been taking poz loads?', Aaron asked.

"Wow that's a bit straight forward", i said

"How about we start with, why are you curious and why haven't you had sex with another man yet?", i said back.

"I find it fascinating that you knowingly take poz loads. That you let guys who are HIV+ cum in you. Isn't that dangerous? Aren't you afraid of getting AIDS?", he asked both excitingly and curiously.

I told him how I started with male intimacy, first with jo and bj and movie arcades but then gay massage.  I told him i actually started with FF and then went on to fucking.  At first i was very concerned and in my first few encounters I didn't let anyone fuck me without a condom.  But i gave into my Daddy who just pushed the right buttons and, in the moment, let him cum in me.  I told him how torn i was but also aroused.  There was something intimate in being bred by Brian. I was giving myself to him to breed, impregnate and mark with his seed.  His dna would be in me forever.  I was scared that he was HIV+ and did go to a clinic but in the end decided not to go on meds and let it take its course. I told him letting someone fuck you bare feels way better than a condom and when they cum in you its so hot.  And that you dont have to fuck POZ guys. You can choose to just find neg guys and let them fuck you bareback. 

Aaron was wide eyed and listening and mesmerized. You could tell he was also excited. 

"So why haven't you been with another man yet?", I asked Aaron.

"Nervous, scared i guess", he said

He went on to talk about his conservative family upbringing and how he would fantasize about man sex and would go to the library and read books about gay sex. Like books by Daniel Curzon or John Fox's Boys on the Rocks. He moved out of his parents' house and went on his own after high school.  He would experiment and do jo or bj with other guys at rest stops or other places but never sex. He would work at coffee shops and retail and finally decided to try nursing and that's how he got to this nursing course. 

"Where did you meet Brian your Daddy", he asked

I told him how i met him and how it was magnetic animal attraction at first site and we have been together since. I also explained how it was kind of an open relationship more on his side that he played with Cody and others.  And that he would send me over to other men an offer me to them.

I could see the hunger in his eyes.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Thank you. Its good to be back. 

"What was having sex with our instructor like?", Aaron asked

"It was good.  He was hung and had a nice PA. And he came a lot in me", i said smiling, egging him on.

"Whats a PA", Aaron asked

"Its a ring piercing on your cock but his was a thick big ring.  It can be tough to take but once its in it and hits the right spot its amazing.", i said in a sexy tone.

"You want to get fucked by our instructor?", i asked

At this point Aaron was more relaxed with me.  "He is cute and hot.  I am not sure. I know I dont want to get pozzed and fuck bare with poz guys", he said.

"Thats cool and its your choice", i said.

My phone buzzed. It was Brian saying he was almost there with a friend.  I had texted him when Aaron and I left class.  

My Daddy's coming to meet us, I hope thats okay i told Aaron.  He looked nervous and excited and said, "Cool i get to meet your Daddy".

We ordered more drinks and my Daddy walked in with Will to my surprise. I thought it was going to be Cody. 

My Daddy walked up and kissed me and wrapped his arm around my waist. Will came up and kissed me too and shoved his hand down the back of my jeans.  I jumped a bit as i could feel his finger probing for my hole.  

Aaron stared in amazement and awe.  

"Damn i miss you and your sweet cunt", Will said to me as he now was groping and probing me.  He was pushing till his hand was under my ass in my thongs and his finger in me.  I let out a soft moan and partially closed my eyes.  Aaron could see how turned on i was.

"Yeah thats my whore. Your cunt is wet just seeing me huh? Miss me", Will said laughingly

Daddy was just standing by and watching me get groped and aroused.

Will kept pushing his hand down the back of my jeans not caring of others in the bar noticing what was going on. As it was a mixed joint no one really care but i did see some people stare including a group of coed college students and a table of three older guys. As Will pushed i had to brace myself as we were on a bar stool and i didnt want to fall over so i braced myself and put my hand on his thigh and his hard cock was now in my grasp and i squeezed.

"Hmmmm someone wants something", he said.

Will then pulled his hand out of my pants and showed the wetness from my hole.  "Your cunt is so wet you whore",  he said nuzzling in my ear.  

"LIck it", Will commanded.  I opened my mouth and tongued his finger that had just been in my ass.

"Good boy", Will said and turned my head and kissed me deeply

"Your cunt tasted good", said Will

Aaron was shocked and aroused as he stared.  

"Hi my name is Brian and this is Will.  Who are you", Brian said reaching out to shake his hand

"My name is Aaron, we are in nursing school together", Aaron said shaking his hand.

Will reached out and shook his hand too but didnt let go.  He just held it then put his other hand on Aaron's, "Its really nice to meet you", as he got closer to Aaron.

Aaron looked nervous at the aggressive nature of Will but could also tell they were interested in him and kind of liked the attention.

"Nice to meet you too", he said to Will as he pulled his hand back.  

"Easy Will, he is not there yet", i said.

"You jealous? Don't worry me and your Daddy talked and you are going to come home with me tonight", Will said

I looked at Daddy and he just nodded.

"Don't worry go with Will and I will see you tomorrow. I will take care of Aaron here", Daddy said kissing me. 

Will grabbed me by the waist and we left the bar together. I looked back at Daddy sitting down and ordering a drink with Aaron. I hope he would be ok. 

As we walked out of the bar together his hand was on my hip and i put mine on his. We were walking out like a couple.  It was kind of cute.  We got to his car and he slapped my ass and told me to get in the car.  As i sat down and closed the door he reached over and pulled me over and we started to kiss.  It was an intense open mouth kiss.  He then started to play with my nipples and i let out a loud moan.  "Yeah i remember you have sensitive nipples", he said as we kissed.  I pushed him back unzipped his jeans and pulled out his mamoth cock with a PA (Larger than the last time) and took him in my mouth in one motion.  "Ohhhh yea", you missed it didnt you.  He said pulling on my thong, wedging it against my taint.

I moaned...."Oh yes i have", as i slobbered and sucked on his cock. He turned on the car and started to drive back to his place while i was sucking his meat.  I couldnt wait to get back to his place. 

It was a short 5 minute drive back to his place.  I was still slobbering on his cock and his jeans were all wet.  Several times when i pulled off his cock to take a break he just pushed my head back on his cock. His scent was so manly and intoxicating. 

We arrived and he pulled my head off and zipped up my pants.  I was so horny at this point smelling his crotch on the ride over and tasting his cock and precum.  He knew i wanted him. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

We pulled into Wills apartment building.  I was still slobbering on his hung 9" thick cock with a huge PA ring.  My throat felt raw after he kept forcing my wiling mouth on his huge meat and ring. He pulled me off his gorgeous cock and zipped up.  My mouth had spit all over and my face looked all wet.  As i started to wipe up all the salaiva off my mouth he slapped my hand away and said leave it on.  I want you looking like the whore you are.  I smiled at him.  "Yeah you are a whore arent you. You love being bottom bitch. You need Daddy Will dont you. Say it", he commanded.

"Yes i need Daddy Will. I need his huge cock in me", i moaned.

"What else you need whore", he asked

"Your whore needs not just your fucking huge cock but your charged seed in me. I want you to make me pregnant again", i begged

"Hmmmm...you want to have my baby bitch?", Will said

"Yes i do.", i said with loving eyes.

I loved my Daddy and was committed to him. But Will knew how to push my buttons and knew how to bring out the slutty whore in me. Also on my way out Daddy whispered in my ear, "Do whatever it takes to please him".

Will stepped out of the car and i joined him walking into his building.  My hair was messy and i had spit all over my mouth and neck.  You could smell the spit and precum on me.   As we waited by the elevator a couple also came in.  I got the look from both of them and the woman smiled at her date or husband as if she knew what all that spit was from. An elevator came and we all got in.  Will and I were in the back and they off the side slightly in front.  Will stuck his hand down the back of my scrubs and pushed his finger in my ass.  I jumped a bit, i let out a soft moan but tried to remained composed.  The couple looked and the woman could see his hand down my back.  She smiled and as they got off at their floor, she said " have fun", and laughed as the door closed.  

Will didnt say anything, he just used my finger to probe my mancunt and had me breathing heavy.  He leaned into my ear and said, "Your cunt is wet whore. Its eating up my finger. Ohh we are going to work over that nasty hole over tonight.".  He was massaging my prostate and my cock was hard and leaking pre cum.  A small stain formed on the front of my scrubs. My eyes were half closed and i leaned forward a held onto the side of the elevator not to stumble forward. The elevator stopped and doors opened.  Will pulled me back using his finger in my ass.  It was a cute older guy, in his late 40's with tattoos and nose ring.  It looked like he just came from the apartment buildings gym. He was wearing tight spandex shorts and a fitting tank top.  He could see where Wills hand was and what it was doing to me.  He smiled and said, "How are you guys doing tonight? Looks like your hands are full". Will smiled back and said "not my hands just a finger or two". As Will said that he rammed  second finger in me and lifted me up a bit and pushed forward.  I moaned and also put my hands on the front button panel as to not fall.  Will not caring anymore started to twist and use his fingers to push my innards and make me moan.  I couldn't help myself.  He started using his fingers to fuck my cunt.  I was just there letting him have his way with me and didn't care about the other guy in the elevator. 

"Looks like someone is enjoying it", the other guy said

"Yes he is. He's a whore how cant help himself when there is something up his cunt", Will said.

"I can see that" said the stranger and walked over and stuck his hands down the front of my scrubs and started wank my cock but it was in my cage.

"Hmmm locked up. Nice", the stranger said

"Yes his Daddy wants him to remember its nothing of use and that only his ass is worth anything", Will said.

The guy stood back and starting rubbing his huge hard cock thru his tight spandex shorts. While Will was rubbing my prostate like crazy as i was half bent over and panting, i looked at this strangers cock with lust.

"Ohh yeah he wants some. Look how hungry this whore looks.  You want some?", he said taunting me.

I was in frenzy with Will massaging my manhole making me so horny and just the energy in the elevator, i need cock bad. 

What seemed like the longest elevator ride in the world, we finally came to our floor.  

Will turned to the stranger and said, Kevin would you like to join us?

• Like 6
  • Piggy 1

44 minutes ago, mancoco said:

I am willing to split the story as i know its a slow start.  How do i do that? Also how do i add tags like "poz" etc? TY

As far as I know, tags can be added just when you start a new topic; if you want to go on with this story -same characters- just go on with this one. No worries. 

Or you might start a new one "making of a whore" (sequel) as another user did with "the step dad" and "spreading my toxic seed". 

When I did my sequel to "we have to talk", then interrupted as it wasn't such a good story, I used the prefix tag "pozworld" -next field after tags when adding new topic- so that users knew that "pozworld" were my stories with a specific science-fictional environment. 

My 2 cents. 

• Moderators
5 hours ago, PozTalkAuthor said:
6 hours ago, mancoco said:

I am willing to split the story as i know its a slow start.  How do i do that? Also how do i add tags like "poz" etc? TY

As far as I know, tags can be added just when you start a new topic

Unless it's a whole new story (like a different year of college, or a move to another city), it's better to keep it in the same topic; that way people can find it easily and follow it if they want to get notifications of new chapters.

Tags are attached to the topic (not the individual posts), so in order to change them you have to edit the original post of the topic. That can only be done by the members within the first 5 or 10 minutes after posting it. After that, you can request that a moderator make the edit, by reporting your own post and explaining the desired edit in the text of the report.

Kevin grabbed my cock thru my scrubs and pulled me out while Will's fingers were still in me.  I was talking down the hallway with one man dragging my by my caged cock and the other pushing me with his fingers in my mancunt.  I was in heaven.  I was so high on adrenaline and testosterone i could fuck an army. 

We finally arrived at Will's apartment. Will pulled out his finger from me and pushed me towards Kevin.  Kevin shoved my face in his crotch and i sucked thru the spandex short on his hard cock. I peeled it down and out popped a nice thick 8" cock with a small PA ring.  I slobbered immediately as i was so horny for cock.  I sucked on him for a few minutes.  I saw Will in sit down on his leather chair and pull out his huge cock and stroke it.  I looked at him hungrily as i sucked on Kevin.  Kevin then pulled me up and told me to strip. I dropped everything off quickly.  Will thru me a set of keys and said to unlock my cock.  I did but not knowing why i was being uncaged.

"Your mine tonight and i want to see your whole body and enjoy tonight. But dont cum unless i tell you so. Got that?", Will said

"Yes", i said.  "Yes what?", Will sternly replied

"Yes Daddy", I replied

"Good boy. Not spread your legs like the whore you are and give him your mancunt", Will commanded

I did as i was told.

Kevin put his legs on his shoulders and in one swift hard motion stuck his stick in me. 

I moaned and yelled.  He wasnt the largest i have had in me but he was still big and not easing in cause some pain.

But as he fucked me i started to moan and my hole took over and i was pushing back on his meat.  As i was being fucked hard, i looked over at Will and he was on his phone. His cock out and still semihard. 

I focused on Kevin as he fucked me. He was cute and had a nice body and nice cock and he was fucking me and hitting the right spots but there was something off.  It was not as primal as other men I have been fucked by. Dont get me wrong he was a good fuck compared to some of the others who i let have my body but there was something missing.

After about 10 minutes of pounding he started to get near the edge and ready to nut in me.   As a bottom whore i could always tell when a top was close to nutting in me.  I couldn't wait to get creamed and then have Daddy Will in me. I wanted him so bad.  Also as there was something missing my cock wasnt rock hard and leaking like normal. I pushed back on Kevin and worked his cock with my ass muscles.  "Give it to me, give me you hot poz load, give it to me", i moaned.

Kevin looked at me and kept fucking, "Yeah you want my load. You are going to get it you dirty whore. You want poz loads don't you.  Well i am going to give you a load but it's not poz you filty whore", he said breathing hard as he fucked me.  I looked at him in amazement and was actually kind of let down.  I looked at Will and he just smiled stroking his now hard cock.  

I kept pushing back going thru the motions but wanted Will so bad.  Now that i knew he wasn't poz i wasn't into the fuck as much. As a bottom i will take all loads but for some reason my body wasn't into it.  In fact i noticed my cock wasn't rock hard anymore.  It was now semihard.  I started to use my ass muscles again to work over his cock and get him to nut.  He finally shot in me.

"Ugghhh here you go your dirty whore", he yelled as he came. I could feel some good spurts in me.  After he was done he leaned over and started to kiss me. I kissed him back but wasn't really interested.  He finally rolled off me and i got up. 

Will was looking over at me. Before i could walk over to him, he said to get the door.  I opened it and there was another cute hot white dude standing there.  "Hi I am Roger. You the bareback slut", he asked. 

"Yes i guess i am", i said and let him in.  

"Get to it", Will said.

Roger was about 5'10, 190 lbs medium build and fit.  He was cute and model looking like.  He dropped his shorts and had a nice 8" cock.  I got on my knees and starting sucking his already hard cock.  After a minute he pulled me up, turned me over and pushed me down and started fucking me on all fours on the leather couch.  He could fuck just like Kevin even a little better. He rammed harder and it felt good. He was also missing something primal. I just kept pushing back and trying to get him to cum.

We fucked for a good ten minutes with me now on my back and he was ramming and close to cumming.  Again to get things going cause i really wanted Will, i started to work his cock with my mancunt and push back. He was close and said "Where do you want it whore", he said panting as he rammed me.

"In my cunt. Fill me with your charged seed", i said pushing back on him trying to get him to cum.

"You got it but its not charged. I'm neg. You are a dirty whore like Will said", he said smiling and fucking.

Again my body reacted and went through the motions.  My cock now wasnt even hard. 

He finally came in me.  After pushing it in for a few minutes, he pulled out, pulled up his shorts and left. 

I was tired but still horny for Will. I walked over to him and dropped to my knees and engulfed his cock in my mouth.  I sucked on him as if my life depended on it. After a minute i looked up at him, 

"Please fuck me please. I need you in me. I need you to take me and impregnate me with your dirty seed please", i begged.

"No", said Will

I looked shocked.

"I want you to service more men. I am whoring you out tonight and making some money off your fine ass" , he said smiling

I look dejected and sad at him.

"I need you. I need poz seed in me.", i said back begging

"Oh...you want poz cock in you", he asked smiling

"Yes.  I need poz cock. I need charged seed in me.", i said

"Why?", he said

i explained to him my body has changed since i seroconverted. Its like my body needs poz cum. I am addicted to it.  My body can tell when the top isnt poz.  I explained how there is something primal missing not just in the fucking but my body senses poz cock. I began to sound desperate for poz seed.

He smiled back at me. "Good your conversion is complete. Your body has been taken over by the virus. Your cunt needs poz cum.", he said.

It was true. I felt a little betrayed by my body. Only a few months ago i made men wear condoms, now i don't event like taking bareback men if they are negative. What the hell happened to me!

Will then leaned over and kissed me very intimately, our tongues engaged. I moaned in his mouth. He pulled back.

"You will get fucked by whoever i say. I have a bunch of neg guys lined up. Be a good whore and maybe ill give you want you need", Will said 

Over the next 2 hours, 6 guys came over, all negative to fuck me.  I went through the motions and even faked moaned. All of them wanted to kiss and i did but as a matter of business. I even closed my mouth on some. And funny they were all what most considered to be hot handsome or cute guys. All in there 30-40's, in shape, some well built and all with decent cocks. No one was under 7". All came in me. I didnt cum or have the urge.

It was now midnight and there was another knock on the door.  "This is the final fuck and is your reward. ", Will said as i opened the door. 

As i opened the door, stood a 6' older man, balding and a bit skinny.  He had an ok build but you could tell he was sick.  My body knew he was poz and it reacted. My cock got instantly hard. 

"Hi im Bill", he said.

He slowly took off his clothes and have a gorgeous 9" cock and a nice build. A little skinny but nice. His face was just a hint gaunt. 

I couldnt hide my desire and excitement.

"You poz whores are all the same. All addicts. Look at your body. Its telling me to fuck it now", he said smiling

"Please fuck me, and impregnate me with your charged seed. I need it so bad.", i begged

"You want my viral AIDS seed in your cunt", he said looking at me with lust.

"Your hole is leaking cum. all over. Its running down your leg", he said.

It was true. I had been fucked and creamed so much it was running out of me.

"You know what you are getting huh", he asked

"Yes i know and i need it", i said

"I have a very hig viral load", he said

"I dont care i need it. My body needs it", i begged.

Over the next hour it was like being fucked for the first time again. We made love. We kissed deeply, and our tongues danced as i could feel a lesion in his mouth.  I worshiped his body with my tongue eating his ass before he fucked me. I was in a rapture, my body knowing it was going to get what it needed, poz seed. My body reacted to every thrust of his and my cunt worked his cock without trying. It was if it knew there was a poz cock and it was going to milk it on its own to get the seed it needed.

At the end he fucked me on my back, our eyes locked and tongues dancing as he finally came. "Here you are you whore. Take my dirty seed.", he moaned as he came in me. "Please cum in me, i need your charged dirty seed, please cum in me", i yelled.

I felt 7 strong spurts unload in me. My cunt kept milking his cock trying to get all the poz seed out of him as my legs wrapped around his waist to keep him in me.  We stayed like that for a while, kissing, our tongues dancing.  My body felt alive again.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2