Making of a Whore

We lay for a few minutes him still pushing his cum in me slowly, my legs wrapped around his hips wanting to keep him in me, our tongues dancing as we kissed. He finally stopped and pulled out and away. I gave him a sad look. But i leaned forward and sucked his still hard cock clean. It was covered in his cum and my ass juice.  I cleaned him and kept sucking him trying to keep him hard and wanting him back in me. 

"Ohhh yeah suck it. You want more dont you, you cheap whore", he said

"Yes please fuck me again. Fill me with your dirty charged seed. I want to have your baby", i said while slobbering on his cock.

With that he pushed me back, turned me over and rammed into me with one motion.

"Aggghhh", i moaned in both pain and delight

"Shut up cunt. You wanted this", he said as he rammed me

He pushed me forward and fucked me hard. This was less passionate than our last fuck.  I could feel anger, frustration and animal instinct. He pulled me back and held my arm behind by back with his other forearm around my chest.  

"I am going to fuck you up whore. You are going to get my dirty seed and i am going to bust your cunt up", he said

He made my body bend as he fucked my ass then grabbed my neck and suck and bit into me.  

"Ughhhhhh   ahhhhhhhhhh", i moaned as he sucked, kissed and bit into my neck.  It was a sensitive spot and always made me weak in the knees.

Off to the side i could see Daddy Will stroking his hard cock. I stared and he could see the lust in my eyes.

"Hmmmm found a sensitive spot...you like that whore. Dont worry i am going to mark you you", he said as he sucked and bit another area of my neck making me wince and moan in pain and pleasure. 

For the next 30 minutes he rammed me hard in different positions, biting me, marking me and fucking me hard. He was banging me in every position and unrelenting in his pounding. On occ he would pull out run his fingers in me and scrape my inside with his fingernails. I wasnt bleeding bad but could see a light tinge of pink on his cock. 

I could feel him getting close.

"Here you go whore", he said speeding up and pounding me on my back with my legs on his shoulders. He was looking me straight in the eyes.

"Aggghhhhhhh take my seed", he moaned

"Ohhhh yes make me pregnant please!!!", i yelled back. 

I felt his cock swell and shoot 5 hot loads in me. 

I kept pushing back my ass on his hung meat and grabbed him with my legs and feet to push him into me. Wrapping like a vise keeping him in me.

"Looks like this little slut doesnt want to let me go", he said calming down from his orgasm.

"Stay in me please. I need it to take, it feels so good", i said moaning

"Damn Will you got a real slutty whore here", he said

"His cunt is still milking my cock. No wonder you keep him to you.", he said pushing into me

He pulled out and i cleaned him off and sucked him clean. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and away from me. Again me giving him a sad look.

"I gotta get going Will", he said as he left.  

I looked at Daddy like a puppy wanting his master. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 5

• 5 months later...

Sorry its been so long.  Been busy with work and life.  I will try and do weekly postings. Comments appreciate.

Will let in two more guys that night you spent the night fucking me hard and pumping me full of poz loads.  I was so tired, exhausted and yet jacked of all the poz loads in me. My hole was sore and leaking all that cum. I felt is run down my legs and would occasionally wipe it up with my fingers and lick it clean.  There was also a pool of cum on the sheets and Daddy would have my lick it all up.  I looked over at the clock and it was 3am.  

Will was hard and stroking his huge cock on the chair in the corner.  I crawled to him on all fours and took his cock deep in my mouth sucking it as if i hadnt sucked cock in months.  He pushed my head down and forced it down my throat. I coughed and phlem came up as my eyes watered.  But i went back down and took all of it down my throat. 

Will let out a moan...."ohh yeah suck that cock boy. damn no wonder he keeps you for himself.  Your throat feels like a silk glove and cant believe you can take my whole cock.  Fucking whore"

I proceeded to give him a throat fuck sucking on his cock with my throat. After 5 minutes he pulled my head off and picked me up and put me on the bed on all fours.  He held my waist tightly and in one motion slammed his cock in me.  

"Arghhhhhhhhhh", i let out a loud scream.

Even though i had just been fucked all night no one was as really as big as him.  

"Take it you little whore.  I cant believe your cunt still is a little tight.", he moaned as he started to ram into me.

It was and thats why all the men liked me.  No matter the pounding and how much cock i take my ass still seems to shrink back to the cock in me.  

He was ramming me hard and his grip was tight on my waist and oh god it felt so good.  I just started moaning.  He was hitting me in all the right spots. 

"Yeah your cunt is convulsing around my cock.  You dirty whore.  Your Daddy know how much you love getting fucked by other men?", he said slapping my ass

"I dont know, i think so....ughhh", i said barely as i moaned to getting pounded.

"Yeah bitch your cunt is amazing.  Fuck i want you for myself", he said in my ear as he licked it and pulled my face around towards him and we kissed.  Our tongues dancing with each other as i moaned into his mouth.  

"Yeah feels good doesnt it. Tell me what you want", he said

"I want you. I want your cock in me your cum. Oh god all of it please", i moaned and begged

He stopped fucking me and pulled out. His cock glistening with cum and a bit of blood

"Yeah you want it. Tell me what you are going to do to get it", he asked

"What do you mean?", i asked.

"I mean do you commit to me, willingly give me your dirty slutty wet cunt when i want it.  Become my boy, my bitch", he said leaning in to my face kissing my lips slightly

"I cant, I have a Daddy already", i said quietly while leaning into kiss him more

He pushed me on my back lifeted up my legs and thrust back into me. I moaned out loud and spread my legs so i could accept more of him. 

"If you have a Daddy, then why is your cunt sucking my cock in and pulsing around it? Why are you moaning and begging me to fuck you and seed you?", he said while pumping into me hitting my prostate.

I had a hard time processing as my ass what taking over.  I just moaned.

He rammed hard and slapped my face, "You want me to stop?", he said

"No please dont. It feels so good in me", i moaned

"Then tell me what i want to hear or i am stopping and walking out", he said pumping harder and hitting me deeper

"Please", i begged

"Please what", he said

"Please dont stop fucking me", i moaned

"And", he said and stopped fucking me

"Please fuck me and cum in me. I want your poz seed in me. I want to have your baby. I want to be your bitch and cunt to use", i said widly 

"You promise?  You promise to come to me when i want, give me your body", he said slowly pumping in me

"Oh yesi do", i moaned

He started to fuck me good hitting all the right spots and i started to moan.

"And your Daddy. what about him", he asked

I went into a daze.  I loved my Daddy.  He did so much for me in finding me sexuality, my place, guiding me to become the bottom whore i was but there was something about Will that pushed my buttons.  He made me feel more slutty and submissive.  It was weird.

"Hey bitch, you didnt answer yet", he said and stopped fucking me

"Yes i am yours. Please make me yours", i begged

"Thats all i need to hear. You are mine now", Will said smiling

What proceeded was the most animalistic fuck i have ever had.  He pounded in me for the next hour very hard and angry and yet passionate and tender.  He fucked me in every position and all over the bed.  At one point my ass what getting tired and sore and i tried to pull away from him but he held onto me and fucked me hard.  We kissed, swaped spit, he sucked on my neck and bit me.  I just moaned and felt like a total whore. It felt amazing to be taken and owned.

"Ohhhh bitch you are mine, i am going to make you pregnant", he moaned. and i felt his cock expand and then shoot 7-8 hot loads fill me with the biggest deepest load i have had in a while. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him deeper our lips locked.

"Yes i am", i said in his ear. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 4

Yeah sorry. Been busy.  Here is next part. More to come.....

"I know. You are all mine now. Your cunt, your body, your mind and your soul. You understand?", he said in my ear in a sensual tone while still pumping me. His cock still hard pushing like a plunger all his poz cum deeper in my cunt.

"Ohhh yes Will take me, i am yours", i said and with that i came like hadnt cum in a long time.  Shooting 6or 7 spurts.

"Ahhhhhhh", i moaned

"Yeah bitch, i feel you cumming. Thats right who makes you feel good.  Damn your cunt is amazing. I am going to use it, and wreck it.  You are going to be a slut whore when im done with you", he yellled fucking me harder

"Ohhh yes use me please. Make me your slut, your whore", i moaned pushing back hard on his stick which was still rock hard.  

He went into overdrive and started to pile drive me.  He lifted my legs on his shoulders pushing my thighs into my chest and pile drived into me.  I cant tell you how hard he fucked me and how i felt him in my stomach rearranging my insides.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh", i moaned in pain and ecstacy

"Shut up bitch and take it. I know you want it", he yelled fucking me hard

"No i dont", i yelled back at him

He stopped fucking me and looked at me angrily.

"What you say bitch", he yelled

"I dont want it Daddy.  I need it", i said moaning and in a begging tone

"He smiled. "Yeahhh you are a fucking whore arent you.  Your cunt runs your brain", he said as he started to ram back into me

"YES!!! I am a whore. FUCK me use me make me into a whore please.  Fuck i want to have your babies", i yelled out in both pain and pleasure as i was getting slammed

He fucked me like this for what seemed like etnernity. His sweat dripping on me, our bodies covered in it and my cum. 

"Here is comes cunt", he yelled as i felt him cum again in me.

"OHHHH yes", i yelled and i came again squeezing his cock with my ass muscles. He moaned as he felt me like a vise squeeze his massive fuck stick.

While Daddy Brian was big, Will was thicker and his cock harder.  

He slowly calmed down and dropped my legs and kept his cock churning in me for a few more minutes. 

He finally collapsed on me our lips interlocked and our tongues dancing.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him.

"Thank you my Daddy", i said in his ear

"Good boy. Your mine cunt", he said back and sucked on my neck and bit into is sucking too

"Ohhh god yes, i am yours. i am so excited to be your cunt", i moaned back.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 5

We had fell asleep at around 4am and were started moving around to my phone buzzing.  It was Daddy.

I picked up the phone and looked at Will and showed him my phone.  He nodded no and i put the phone back down.  His cock was at half mast and i quickly went down on him.  Slobbering on his cock as if i hadnt eaten all month.

"Ohhh yeah...my little whore is hungry for more cock", he said moanin

I moaned back in the affirmative deep throating his huge meat in my throat.  As i was sucking his thick hung meat i began to think of why he makes me so horny and feel so slutty.  His cock was thicker than Daddy's and harder.  His attitude was more aggressive and less caring in some ways and made me feel really slutty and sexy at the same time.

He pulled me off his hung meat and pushed me back and slid in my mancunt in one push.  "AHHHHHH", i moaned as my eyes rolled back into my head.  He was fucking me hard now, going deep in past my second ring, i  swear i felt him in my stomach.  As he was fucking me and our tongues entangled i started to drift and remember the first time i met him in the bar.  I was totally attracted to him and him to me.  He kept pounding me hard, as i pushed back to make sure to get all of his huge stick in me and squeezed his cock.  

"Agghhhhhh, your cunt is still tight like the first day i fucked you", me moaned fucking me in a hard rythmic pace.

"Ohhh yeah Daddy fuck me", i begged back

"Yeah thats right, who is your Daddy now cunt?", he asked now picking up his pace

"You are Daddy Will.  Your my Daddy, you own my cunt, my body", i moaned as i started to cum

My ass muscles started to convulsve around his stick, i swear i could feel the shape of his PA ring in me.  I shot huge volleys of cum on my chest.

"Ahhhhhhh thats it bitch squeeze it. You mine, take my strain", he moaned as he shot hot poz load after load in me

After he shot his huge load in me he pushed them in and finally stopped and pulled his huge meat out still hard.

I leaned over and sucked him clean, full of cum, my cunt juice and a little blood. 

After he kissed me deep and actually cuddled.  

I still remembered our first encounter like it was yesterday and drifted back to that time......

We arrived at the bar we had been to a month ago.  It was crowded Sunday night.  Daddy and I sat at the bar and ordered some drinks.  

"Hi Brian longtime no see.  Your boy still with you", the bartender said

"Yeah", said Daddy

A few other guys came by to talk to Daddy and i could feel their eyes raping me over.  I could see the hunger as they looked me over.  This made my clit really hard and my cunt wet. 

As Daddy was talking to one of his friends a guy came on the other side of me and put his arm on my back. "Hi i am Will.  You Brian's new boy", he asked

I looked up at him.  He was late 50's about 6ft medium build. He had a beard and moustache, loops in each ring and a nose ring, nipple rings and he was wearing a leather vest with no shirt and ripped jeans longboard type shorts.  He also had some arm and chest tattoos. He was hot and he smelled incredible. 

"Me and Brian go way back", he said stroking my back and going lower

"Yes i am his boy. I belong to him", i said in a matter of fact way

"Hmmm you belong to him.  Like you are his property", he asked. His hand was now at the waist of my shorts in my panties. I sat up in shock how low he was going. He just stayed in the top part of my ass softly stroking it.

"Yes i am", i said smiling looking at him with attraction and looking at his body.  He could tell i was attracted to him

"Hello Brian.  Is your boy ready to be taken" I have been waiting.", Raymond said coming in between Daddy and I

Daddy looked back at me and Raymond and could see Will's hand down my shorts.

"You can take him in the back Raymond. He's converted so you can have him. Serve him good boyl", Daddy said.  

Raymond looked at me with his hungry eyes.  "Lets go boy i want to tap this sweet pussy of yours.  I got something good for you, you are going to beg me for more", he said

He reached over and pulled Will's hand out and put his hand down my shorts and lifted my ass off and stuck his finger in me.  It was his middle finger and he went right to work on my prostate.  With his other hand he started to tease and pull my nipples which were jutting thru the holes in my tank top. 

I was in heat. My eyes closed and i let out a soft moan.  I looked over at Will and he could see how horny i was and his eyes were looking at me with hunger.....

........But it felt like almost 2 hours being fucked like a piece of meat and i was tired and my hole was sore. I felt my hole and my lips were puffy and cum was oozing out. 

Then I saw Will walk up pull down his pants and pull out his cock.  It was huge 9" thick and with a PA ring on it.  I got my knees and sucked his gorgeous cock.  It was thick and meaty and had a tattoo of a scorpion on it.

He lifted my up put me on all fours and entered me from behind.  He did it slowly and carefully entering me.  He knew he was big and the PA ring was thick. I finally felt him fully in me.  I felt full and my cunt being stretched by his meat.  He started to fuck me in a slow but deliberate pace. He put a bottle under my nose and i took a deep breath. My head started to spin. 

"I am going to take my time and enjoy your cunt. You are mine right now" he whispered in my ear. He kept up his steady rhythm and fucked me for what seemed like a good hour.  I know it was less but it took long.  After fucking me doggy he sat down and pulled me on his cock as i bounced on his lap.  Our lips intertwined in a passionate kiss swapping spit.  He then started to suck, lick and chew on my nipples.  My head flew back as the way he did it sent shocks down to my cock.  I got energized and started bouncing hard on his cock. Wanting a good fuck from his meat. He started kissing and biting me on my chest, neck and all my wet spots.  

"I am going to leave my mark in you and on you bitch", he said as he bit and suck my neck. I pulled his head into my neck as he did that and rode his cock.  Then he lifted me and put me on my back while staying in me and started to fuck me pushing my ankles at me ears.  He pounded me hard and steady and aimed at scraping and beating my prostate.  My head fell back and my eyes rolled back into my head.  I was in heaven. This stud was fucking me and hitting all the right and deep spots, working my nips and he was hot and he smelled incredible. He had that manly body odor i haven't washed in a day or two smell. He could tell i was intoxicated as he grabbed my head and stuff it in his armpit.  That deep whiff started to make my cunt convulse around his meat and i started to cum.  He yelled out as i gripped his cock like a python around its prey.  I felt his cock expand and shoot huge loads in me.

"Take my charge bitch", he yelled as he came in me.  He kept pounding me. "I am going to make sure my strain takes bitch", he said

After a few minutes he slowed down put my legs down and leaned in and kissed me.  He kept grinding his meat deep in my guts and i wrapped my legs around his waist and put my hands on his ass and pushed him in. 

"Please keep fucking me and stay in me please", i whispered in his ear

"Your cunt is so tight and wet. I am not done with you yet", he said

He kept his word. He got hard again and started to pound me.  He turned me on my side and lifted my leg and fucked me that way. He was hitting a spot deep in me no one else had.  It was still massaging my prostate but also hitting my 2nd ring like none other. He started to kiss the leg he was holding and sucking and biting leaving another hickie mark on me.  He fucked me like that for another ten minutes then i felt his pulse and expand and shoot another huge load in me.  As he came so did i again, my cunt squeezing his stick.  My insides were mush and it felt like a gallon of cum was in me. He pulled out i climbed over to him and licked him clean.  He then moved my heads to his balls and i licked more. I coudlnt stop licking, smelling and tasting him.  Then he lifted up and sat on my face and made me eat his ass. It was pungent and stink and unwashed but i ate him like i hadnt eaten dinner.  I ate his ass and balls for another 10 minutes when i noticed he was jacking off and came in my mouth shooting a small but tasty load in my mouth.  He leaned over and gave me a sensual soft kiss. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Then i felt a sharp pain in my left nipple.  Daddy was biting it. "Hey bitch come back to earth", he said

"No Daddy please dont" i said pushing back on his cock trying to get all of him in me.

"Sorry Daddy i was thinking about our first time together", i said looking in his eyes like a little puppy to his master.

I recounted the story bit by bit.

"Youve loved our first time together didnt you", he asked

"Yes i did.  I did think about you every so often, wanting you but i couldnt." i said back

"I know your my little cunt whore", he said

"You know how i know", he asked

"No", i said

"First i could tell when our eyes met, i could see your animal attraction to me.  I could also feel how wet you were when we first met. And also look at this", he said and softly grabbed my hard on.  

"You get so hard when you think of me dont you", he asked

"Yes i do.  I have to admit after that time at the bar i would think about you once in a while", i told him

"And", he asked

"I would stick a didlo in me and then jack off or even once i thought of you when Daddy Brian was fucking me", i said

"HMmmmmm nice. I knew you were mine when we first met" he said leaving over and kissing me

"Me too. When i first saw you and smelled you and you took charge and fingered my right there in the open i had such an animalistic attraction to you.  I knew i had to mate with you and get bred by you.  I felt like a mare that wanted her stallion to mount her and get bred", i said looking into his eyes

He kissed my and slipped his hard member back in me.  He rocked in me slowly and softly.

"Do you remember what i told you after we fucked at the bar", he asked

"Yes i do....vividly", i told him as my cock was now hard while he was pumping me

"You said, "I am going to find you again and you will be mine. Your cunt and my cock are made for each other". ", i told him

"Yes and now you are mine", he said

He leaned in and gave me a deep kiss and continued to push into me sooo deep,

I kissed back and wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him into me.

I am his now.  I was worried, how was i going to tell Brian. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

A day ago....

Back at the bar Aaron and Daddy Brian started to drink and talk. Brain moved his chair closer to Aaron.

"So how long have you been in nursing school", Brian asked

"About 6 months just like Jeff", he said nervously sipping his drink

"Relax, i don't bite. I like to make others feel good", Brian said smiling

"You do, you mean like Jeff", he asked

"Yes. I make him feel very good, He loves what i do to him", Brian said as a matter of fact

"Like pozzing him", Aaron asked

"Yes like pozzing him. He was unsure but in the end he wanted it.  He actually begged me for it. And now he is happy", Brian said

Brian went on to explain how it freed Jeff to have sex bareback with anyone and to take in all the pleasure in the moment.  To truly explore his body, and know his body and get great pleasure from it.  And that he was born to be a cumdump whore.

Brian could see Aaron listening intently. Brian reached over under the table and put his hand on his leg.  Aaron jumped a bit and then calmed dawn.  Brian's hand was large and warm and was caressing his leg.  Aaron blushed a bit.

"He begged for it? Really? Why would he?", Aaron asked

"Because he wanted to be free. To have sex bare and not worry anymore.  But the main reason why is he begged for it was to give himself to me.  To have me own him, to mark him with my dna.  He wanted to give himself, his body and soul to me.  That is how intimate it is to take someones POZ load knowingly", Brian explained

He could see Aaron aroused and his mind wandering. 

"I cant believe anyone would want to get HIV. I know i dont", Aaron said

Brain moved his hand up to place it near Aaron's cock.  It was hard and bulging thru this scrubs.  

"You sure you dont want it?  Something tells me different", Brian said and grabbed Aaron's rock hard cock

Aaron let out a light moan and partially closed his eyes.  

"Yes I think someone really wants it.  To get fucked bare and give himself to me.  To take my strain in him and get marked forever.  To get pregnant", Brian said

As he was talking he felt Aaron's cock pulse.

"No, i dont, its just been a while and i am horny and your kind of hot", Aaron said defensively.

"Its ok if you want to. Even Jeff fought it for a long time but when he gave in he was so happy.  You saw how happy he was to leave with Will who also is Poz", Brain said now stroking Aaron's cock under the table. He felt a wet spot on his hand as he knew Aaron was leaking. 

Aaron was so aroused and his head was spinning.  How could he be so aroused and horny with the thought of taking a poz load.

"HI Aaron", said another you guys around AArons age.

"Oh hi Bart.  How are you?", Aaron said

"I am doing good. You finished with classes today", Bart asked

"Yes just grabbing a drink with a friend.  Brian introduced himself and they shook.  Bart could see Brian's other hand on Aarons leg.

"Yeah i see.  Well some of us are going to the bar down the road and wanted to see if you wanted to join us but looks like you are having fun here. " he said smiling.

"Oh no not at all. Actually i will join you and be there in a bit", Aaron said

Bart look puzzled and said ok meet you there.

Aaron stood up and put money on the table. 

"Thank you Brian for talking with me but i really need to go", Aaron said

"Need to or want to", Brian said raising his hand that was on Aarons cock and showing how wet it was with precum. 

"I need to. I better go", Aaron said

"Well have a good time." Brian said and put his fingers wet with Aaron's precum to his mouth and sucked them clean.

"Yummm.  Too bad we could have had a lot more fun tonight", Brian said

Aaron looked at him with lust and said goodbye and walked away.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 2

On 3/14/2022 at 2:06 AM, gingerdaddyG said:

I need a Brian in my life…

Yup, ginger...soooooo true!!! We both need daddy and we both need and crave to be owned!!!🧑‍🦰🍆💦☣️☣️😈🔥🐷🐽😋😛

Aaron walked over to the bar where Bart and others were at.

"Hey I didnt think you were coming over",. Bart said

"What do you mean", Aaron responsed

"Well looks like you were having fun and he was a hunk.  I noticed his hand was on you.", Bart said smiling and lightly brushed his hand touching Aaron's still semi hard cock and wet spot.  

It took Aaron a bit back especially since he wrapped his jacket around his pants to hide the wet spot on his scrubs. 

"Cmon i know you are gay and so am i" Bart said smiling and brushed his hand up and grabbed for a quick bit on his now hard cock.  

Aaron let out a soft moan out of his mouth and quickly got composed looking around making sure no one noticed. The bar was packed and it no one was paying attention that he could see.

"So what gives? You didnt like him.  He was hot and i get hung too", Bart said laughing

"Yeah...he is hot but not my type", Aaron said 

Bart passed Aaron a shot of vodka and they both took a shot.  It helped calm Aaron down.

"Cmon lets go sit over here", Bart said

Aaron began to look at Bart in a different way.  He knew Bart from school and they hung out on occasion.  He thought Bart might be gay but wasnt sure.  He was a little shorter than Aaron and a couple of years younger. 

"So what is your type. You dont like the Daddy type? You like young like us? ", Bart asked

"No. I am not sure.  I do like older just not that type", Aaron said quietly.

Aaron went on to explain that Brian was POZ and that he pozzed another guy in his class, Jeff and that Jeff first didnt but wanted it and in fact beggeed Brian for it. 

Bart listened intently and Aaron could tell he was interested in the story. Aaron and Bart started talking about the sexual history.  Bart had been with other guys even fucked. He did mostly as a top but bottom a few time but didnt really care for it. 

"So you didnt want to fuck him because he has HIV", Bart asked

"No of course not! Why would I." Aaron answered

"I dont know cause you were clearly hard when you were him and you leaked a lot", Bart laughed again but grabbed Aarons cock under the table and held on to it.

"And it still looks like someone is interested in Brian or at least horny and wants to have sex", Bart said smiling

"Would you let him fuck you and give you hiv?, Aaron asked

"Well first i am more of a top.  And no i dont want to get hiv but i also dont ask every bottom i fuck if they are neg so i guess i am not that worried as a top", BArt said

"So you dont have hiv", Aaron asked

"No i dont. Just got tested last week", BArt said slowly massging Aarons hard leeaking cock

"Lets go back to my car and hang out for a while", Bart said

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

We got back to Bart's car and he motioned me to get in the back seat. We started to make out.  Our lips were locked and my head was buzzing from the shot and i was horny from all the teasing all night.

He started kissing and sucking on my neck and i let out a moan  while he started playing with my nipples. 

"Ohh Bart", i moaned

"Yeah just relax. We are going to have a good time tonight", he said with his other hand now down my scrubs stroking my hard leaking cock.

He pulled down my scrubs and and went down on my cock.

I moaned loudly as he started giving me an incredible blowjob sucking up and down my shaft and swirling around my head.  

I reached out and pulled down his jeans and let loose his nice cock.  It was was huge for a guy his size.  He was about 5"4' but his cock was a good 7".  I stroked him as he was still sucking me off.  I felt his other hand under my ass and a finger as my whole.

I let out a soft moan as his finger entered my hole. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1