Sex binge

Anyone else go in sex binges??? Just me?? For two weeks I have this insatiable need to take any and every big dick guy in the city. And then I’ll go for a month or two focusing on others areas of my life. Then another two week bender of taking as many cocks/loads as I can find. 

Tonight was day 4 into my binge. I sent a few messages out on the apps and such, gave everyone the same run down. Address, doors unlocked, and location of my hole in the house. I also gave a disclaimer “if you show up there may already be a load in my hole or you may walk in on me getting fucked”. Every single one had vague responses. I wasn’t really expecting any to show…

Just 30min ago the last guy of a 5 guy (4 tops to 1 bottom) shindig just left. Currently, I am fingering  and playing with my 5 load (1st guy came twice), gaping hole and feeling my own hole hungry dick swell.

Edited by midwestbottom
Grammar

2 hours ago, kls1 said:

I don’t get it. I post similar slutty invites and I get no responses. I’m open to all and attractive 

Depends where you are. Location, location, location.....

3 hours ago, kls1 said:

I don’t get it. I post similar slutty invites and I get no responses. I’m open to all and attractive 

I think it’s because for those 2 months I become a saint, not really engaged in sexual stuff and then when the insatiable hunger hits, I open my hole to the public, guys just want to see what the fuss is about. 

Going on day 5 now. 

I made a post about this in regard to sex addiction just a day or two ago. I go on extremely long binges for 2 or 3 months at a time where I am insatiable, wanting everything in sight to fuck me, and then I go a month without wanting any sex at all, and simply content with self fisting and jacking off.

• Piggy 1

Most definitely. Some weeks I will go without any thought and than other times I’ll breed 1-2 random holes a day. Even guys I’m not physically attracted to in the least. As long as they have a warm hole for me to stick my cock in and unload. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Texasbreeder said:

Most definitely. Some weeks I will go without any thought and than other times I’ll breed 1-2 random holes a day. Even guys I’m not physically attracted to in the least. As long as they have a warm hole for me to stick my cock in and unload. 

Use my hole as much as you want 

I have a high volume of men breeding me weekly already but yes there are sometimes I'm so insatiable it becomes my very reason for living at that moment. Those times I'm just rabid for cock in any way and I greatly increase the number of men in offering my ass to daily. I totally get it. 

• Piggy 3

I do that sort of thing.  Last night for example I had sex with a group of friends.  Two bottoms including me and another naked and 69ing, with both of us also getting barebacked and bred, doing ATM and having a little piss drinking and fucking along the way.  And we felched each other after we both got bred. I only took a load up my ass and I swallowed one, but I did drink a fair amount of pee from the dick.  And sometimes I get to be more of a cum dump and urinal.  One of the things I liked about it was that we were all completely naked, which I like since I love nude men with hard dicks and delicious assholes to suck and lick.  And that one of them was willing to deep fist me, which I love.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

4 hours ago, lecheroxxl said:

I usually go in a sex binge when travelling. Every time I visit a new country or city, I try to fuck as many guys as possible. For me sex and travelling are inseparable. It's like trying the local cuisine of a new place.

If ever in St Louis, hit me up. 

• 3 months later...

The wave hits me when I see guys like you going into heat and making themselves available. It's like one slut starts binging and then they all start binging, so I have my pick of the crop for plowing. One recent weekend I fucked five guys, told myself I'd only cum in the worthiest of holes. Ended up cumming in a sixth guy on Monday who loved knowing I had a big load because I hadn't cum in the five guys before him.

• Like 1