Hook up sites like Recon and Adam4 Adam

BearPleaser

14 hours ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

Recon has always been useless TO ME.

No problem,  Say what you mean, if you don't care to be challenged.  ReCon meant a LOT to many of us at one time, and seldom merely for "hookups".  Friendships lasting decades were developed after initially becoming acquainted via ReCon.  

8 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

No problem,  Say what you mean, if you don't care to be challenged.  ReCon meant a LOT to many of us at one time, and seldom merely for "hookups".  Friendships lasting decades were developed after initially becoming acquainted via ReCon.  

Some people here have very little success with Grindr and A4A and Sniffies, but to me those have always proven reliable. Ive been on and off recon for many years and just never gotten more from it than people messaging just to chat. I understand fully well that lots of these websites change over the years. Gay.com used to be much better than what it is today. Xtube no longer exists. Pretty soon you'll be able to download rice.

My personal favorite site is FetLife. Has, I think, the best integrative characteristics that make social networking sites as fun as they can be, and also has a good design. It also connects you well with people around the world, or in your community, that are seeking the same things as you.

• Like 1

Decided to give Fabguys another try this week.  Arranged a BB 3some with 2 older guys for Saturday.  I travelled 75 minutes to one guy's house, we stripped & started snogging when he decided he wasn't in the mood to play (think other guy had cancelled before I arrived), so asked me to leave.  A waste of an afternoon.

I was on recon before, there are scammers/spammers/bots on there. Many get deleted, but if the profile only has one picture in it, says they are new to sex kinks, etc. 99% of the time it is a fake profile.

• 2 months later...

I liked Recon for the Kinky guys you can't find in other apps. But out of 10 possible meets one if your lucky 1 is legit. A few months ago I had one dom top get back to me. 6 others we text back and forth a few times and then no answer.. This on kept going with the typical Q&A's. He had a new bench he wanted a sub bottom to test it and I answered him.  So we actually met! But he was an hour drive but his pics of the play room was hot. So i got there he walked me to the basement and had all kinds of things there.. looked like from a horror scene. Lol

He pointed me to the bench and had me stip and get on the padded bench. Strapped my leggs arms and hands to it face down and he pull something on it which made my as go higher. Felt something warm on my ass I tried to look the he got up grabbed a blindfold and put it on me. Now I had no idea what was happening but it was hot. I felt him rub my butt then he was rubbing my hole with something warm. My cock and balls were hanging there and he crawled under and was sucking them while my hole was getting warmer. He sucked for a while then rapped my cock and balls with something tight. He got up and felt a sharp snap to my ass then rubbed it. He put a few fingers in and moved them around and in and out for a bit then i felt something go in it was big. But strangely enough didnt hurt he thrusted it in a few times then I could feel his dick go in balls deep! He punished my hole for a long time. He finally blew his load and felt him pull out and made me clean his cock. 

He undid all the restraints and gave me my clothes. Got dressed He asked for my email so he can get me again.

I told him if he had friends i like small groups. Told him love the bench I couldn't move at all. He laughed and said i like all the padding..

So Recon was good but just this once..Its still almost a waste of time!

I just had a fuck buddy invite me to travel cross country for over a month. He is in sales and is finally back to in person meetings. We drove i10 from Az to Fl and drove i40 back. The goal was to see how much cock I could get aside from his. I used every app out there. For quick quick hookups the apps are by far the best. For the cities we were staying in I would post ads on sites the day before. Silverdaddies was good and so was fetlife. I figured out how to cater my ad to where we were. Its amazing how many guys traveling for work would come by the room and fuck me. I would claim to be discreet on those profiles but on the kink sites I would be more open. There are tons of fakes but if you have hours to weed through them its worth it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I can say some of these long time sites are still popular, but it does depend on where you live.  Here on the west coast of Florida, specifically Tampa/St. Petersburg, Adam4Adam is still popular and you can hook up fairly easily.  Now let me preface that statement by saying this - it is a free site and you will find many younger members on there.   You find college students who  are available during day hours, and like BBRT, the members who are actively looking increase on weekends and after midnight.  A4A even has a section called "Looking for Now" - which indicates who is looking to play within the next hour or two, not next week.  So for that, I give them credit.  I have noticed some guys who, if they see you are in your 40s, may ask "can you pay for my Uber" or even worse "Can you be generous?"  Now, A4A has a section for guys looking to earn money "as models" so try to read "between the lines" as they say.  If someone asks for me to pay for an Uber, I tell them to take the bus (yep, I have said that).  If they say "Can you be generous", I take a screen shot and report them to A4A for soliciting.  I know some guys may think I am a prick for doing that but they specifically say but the site is not Men4RentNow.com.  There are sites for guys looking to be paid, I have nothing against sex workers, but I don't like some 24 year old asking me for $80, it's insulting.  

A4A has worked for me.  At least in this geographic area.  I have traveled to other parts of the country and the pickings have been slim in some areas, but that generally meant they were using another site.    For instance, "Manhunt" is pretty empty in this area.   Another site gave me a free week on Manhunt  so I joined.  The majority were "Not Looking for Now", more like "Looking for the end of October, on a Thursday, between 3 and 4 pm".  Not kidding.  There was somewhat of an anti-poz feeling as well, it was usually the first question asked and I understand that.  Manhunt was a bust, there was a guy who remembered hooking up with me, and as I reflect he was very good looking with an awesome body, but it was oral sex and I remember turning him down on one occasion and he was livid, after I told him my other option included fucking and he did not.  Well, we got passed that, I have seen him since, and he's great to look at and it's a much different type of encounter.

I hear people complain about BBRT.  I know other sites have come and gone.  I just thin it depends on where you live and what time you sign on.  What you get at 12 noon  on a Friday is not what you are going at 12 midnight on any weekend.  That's been my experience, I have thought to expand my opportunities by trying new sites, I have done the Grindr route (laid on the first night, about an hour after I joined) and Scruff (questioned endlessly about my relationship status and many  "what if" scenarios).

Again, these apps and online sites are about one thing.  LOCATION.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/22/2022 at 1:00 AM, Hairypiglet said:

100% agree A4A is full of scams and flakes and Recon is just not widely used enough in the states. 

Scams as in outright CRIMINALS (yes they have been in my home) and Recon is widely unused in the US (at least not to hookup).  I agree, though on occasion there is a chance someone from A4A may NOT be a felon ,,,,,imagine that!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

I can say some of these long time sites are still popular, but it does depend on where you live.  Here on the west coast of Florida, specifically Tampa/St. Petersburg, Adam4Adam is still popular and you can hook up fairly easily.  Now let me preface that statement by saying this - it is a free site and you will find many younger members on there.   You find college students who  are available during day hours, and like BBRT, the members who are actively looking increase on weekends and after midnight.  A4A even has a section called "Looking for Now" - which indicates who is looking to play within the next hour or two, not next week.  So for that, I give them credit.  I have noticed some guys who, if they see you are in your 40s, may ask "can you pay for my Uber" or even worse "Can you be generous?"  Now, A4A has a section for guys looking to earn money "as models" so try to read "between the lines" as they say.  If someone asks for me to pay for an Uber, I tell them to take the bus (yep, I have said that).  If they say "Can you be generous", I take a screen shot and report them to A4A for soliciting.  I know some guys may think I am a prick for doing that but they specifically say but the site is not Men4RentNow.com.  There are sites for guys looking to be paid, I have nothing against sex workers, but I don't like some 24 year old asking me for $80, it's insulting.  

A4A has worked for me.  At least in this geographic area.  I have traveled to other parts of the country and the pickings have been slim in some areas, but that generally meant they were using another site.    For instance, "Manhunt" is pretty empty in this area.   Another site gave me a free week on Manhunt  so I joined.  The majority were "Not Looking for Now", more like "Looking for the end of October, on a Thursday, between 3 and 4 pm".  Not kidding.  There was somewhat of an anti-poz feeling as well, it was usually the first question asked and I understand that.  Manhunt was a bust, there was a guy who remembered hooking up with me, and as I reflect he was very good looking with an awesome body, but it was oral sex and I remember turning him down on one occasion and he was livid, after I told him my other option included fucking and he did not.  Well, we got passed that, I have seen him since, and he's great to look at and it's a much different type of encounter.

I hear people complain about BBRT.  I know other sites have come and gone.  I just thin it depends on where you live and what time you sign on.  What you get at 12 noon  on a Friday is not what you are going at 12 midnight on any weekend.  That's been my experience, I have thought to expand my opportunities by trying new sites, I have done the Grindr route (laid on the first night, about an hour after I joined) and Scruff (questioned endlessly about my relationship status and many  "what if" scenarios).

Again, these apps and online sites are about one thing.  LOCATION.

You hit the nail on the head about the big thing for any hook up site, it's all about location, location, LOCATION!

Me being where I'm at, not as many issues when it comes to scammers, but there are a lot of similar faces that one will see time and time again.  Honestly, since so many of us on here do prefer bare play, I'd rather take chances on BBRT than A4A, BUT one other site that's starting to get interesting for what can be offered is Sniffies for seeing where exactly a hook up will be and where you can go for cruising fun if it's safe enough to do so.  But like other sites in general, just the matter of weeding out the good from the bad chances.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, nekofox said:

You hit the nail on the head about the big thing for any hook up site, it's all about location, location, LOCATION!

Me being where I'm at, not as many issues when it comes to scammers, but there are a lot of similar faces that one will see time and time again.  Honestly, since so many of us on here do prefer bare play, I'd rather take chances on BBRT than A4A, BUT one other site that's starting to get interesting for what can be offered is Sniffies for seeing where exactly a hook up will be and where you can go for cruising fun if it's safe enough to do so.  But like other sites in general, just the matter of weeding out the good from the bad chances.

One problem I have with “location services” on apps is I find guys know exactly who is at your home. I had an embarrassing incident where I was “mid-play” when someone, who had been turned down by my “visitor” showed up and knocked on the door. The two of them had an argument, and the guy who interrupted us left. However, it did not prevent my neighbor from coming out and observing their confrontation. My advice, if your trick shows up, turn your phones or location services off, because I had a negative experience making my location known.   

• Upvote 2

A4A is still my go to for getting consistent dick. It's come through for me time and time again..... literally just finished getting fucked and loaded up by a hot daddy I met on there not too long ago. 

After that growlr seems to do the trick if no one on A4A is biting. Grindr definitely has too many flakes, I look on there to pass the time maybe flirt with some guys....but I don't get my hopes up or give it too much energy 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, nekofox said:

Sniffies and Grindr I have had kind of stalkers from them. 

I was at a meet and the host left sniffies on his phone and I had grindr on. We wind up haveing two other guys sitting in there cars looking for us close to the house I was at. Kinda scary but funny part the host let them in. Was a fun night