Mexican beach orgies

I had decided to go off my meds to mark my 20th anniversary of converting to POZ. My return to toxicity was to coincide with the beginning of my three month winter vacation on my favorite Mexican nude beach. 

I had been pozed during my very first visit to this out of the way beach town. 

My pozer was a handsome Mexican about ten years younger than myself, probably in his mid 30's. He had a slim, fit body but the outstanding feature was his gorgeous smile that lit up his entire face. Those warm inviting eyes just pulled me in and cemented my desire to submit to anything he had to offer. 

When I first noticed him standing still in a crowd of dancers on the beach I was taken by his smile but certain it was not meant for me. I was sure he was cruising the four naked gym bunnies dancing behind me. I certainly would have been if I thought I'd have half a chance. I couldn't figure out why he made no move to approach them. He just stood there and smiled in their direction. 

I couldn't help it, but I tried not to stare at him. His smile was so magnetic. I realized I was loosing the internal staring battle and decided on another tack. 

I danced over beside him and when I knew I had his attention motioned to the four and said 'yeah, they are hunks aren't they?' He smiled and shook his head. In broken English he said, "I saw you last night in the street. I said to myself what a handsome man." You could have pushed me over with a feather. 

I stuttered,  "Oh ... uh ... um  ... d ... do  you wanna dance."

We began to seductively dance around each other. Even though many were dancing naked he was wearing shorts and an open button down shirt, I was dancing in very baggy shorts that kept threatening to slip off. About the fifth time I reached to pull them back up he grabbed the waistband pulling me in for a close dance. We could now feel each other's erections through the shorts. 

He reached inside to hold my hardon and said, "Let's go take care of these. "

I had no intention of resisting as he took my hand and led me down the beach. 

We soon established he spoke very little English and I speak no Spanish. He wanted me to know up front that he only plays the active role. I assured him I love the passive bottom role. 

He then led me to his impressive home by Mexican standards. Without fanfare we were toasting with shots of mezcal, three each in quick succession. Suitably tipsy any of our remaining clothes were quickly ripped off. 

I was led upstairs and under the mosquito netting on his bed. I immediately went down on his nine inch thick cock. His instant moans made it clear he was enjoying my oral technique and I was not disappointed that his fingers were already playing with my hole. 

He let me deep throat him for a while and tested my endurance by holding my head down from time to time. I love drinking down a load, especially if it's going to shoot against my tonsils but I had no desire to miss a ride on his beautiful fuck stick. 

I was relieved when he moved me up on my hands and knees and dove in to eat me out. There was lots of spit, tongue fucking and fingers stretching my hole. Clearly he had lots of experience preparing tight asses for the onslaught of his massive tool. 

Remember this was twenty years ago, condoms were the norm in hookup culture. Most of the time you didn't even need to say anything, you could usually count on the top to automatically sheath up. 

That's why I was a bit surprised when he introduced his raw cock head to my bare hole. Without checking my assumption I decided he was just teasing me and decided I would tease him by pushing back . 'Just the tip' I thought,  'how could that hurt. '

With his raw cock head penetrating my hole I turned enough to see his face. He winked and bathed me in that stunning seductive smile. Every thought went out of my head and I became pudy just waiting for him to do whatever he wanted. 

He raised his eyebrows which I interpreted as him daring me and without a thought we both participated in him suddenly being balls deep bareback in my ass. If there was a thought in my mind it was 'fuckin dominate me man, take whatever you want. '

After giving my ass a moment to adjust he leaned into my ear and whispered, "ready?"

I just nodded my head and he laid into a powerful doggy style pounding of my ass. I was so engrossed by the fuck that I totally forgot we had no protection. Totally lost track that a stranger was barebacking me for the first time in about 15 years. 

Twenty minutes of "harder", "deeper" and we were both soaked in sweat and panting like dogs. I motioned for a break and he pulled out of me. I instantly wanted him back in but he had left the room. 

He returned with a joint and glasses of water. Leaning against the bed head we shared the joint and topped up on water. Our free hands were stocking each  other's cocks back to hardness. 

Soon he was maneuvering my head to line my mouth back up with his cock.  Without much thought I gobbled it down. 

Soon he was lining up to take my ass missionary style and even though I watched his raw cock slide in I didn't protest or resist. I was in fuck heaven, my ass was his to do as he pleased. Besides his magnificent eyes kept me mesmerized.

After about twenty minutes he had moved my legs over my shoulders and bent me in half. The full weight of his body pinned me in this awkward position. It hurt a great deal, but even more so I was ecstatic that he was totally in control and claiming me so fully. He'd become a drill press and his big raw cock the bit punching deep inside my very being. 

One thought dominated my mind by this point. 'I just want to make him cum. ' 'I want to give him the pleasure of an awesome orgasm. ' My excitement and anticipation grew as his breathing grew more and more erratic. 

One final thrust, he pinned my tortchered body and  shot rope after rope deep into my guts. My first raw load in years. I was over the moon!

He asked me to stay the night. We spooned with him at my back and quickly fell into a deep sleep. In the wee hours of morning we awoke a couple of times and each time he proceeded to drill press another load deep into my vulnerable guts. 

He cooked breakfast as I showered. I came down only wrapped in a towel and found him finishing up working only in a short sirong. 

As we sat across from each other I let my eyes drop from his gorgeous smile and for the first time focused on admiring his slim body. No six pack, but very close. Well defined hairless chest and shoulders but not gym manicured. Only then did I realize he had two black tattoos. The first a simple arrow on the side of his stomach pointing toward his cock. The second a small black plus sign to the left and slightly above his sexy left nipple. 

I chocked on my coffee. "Ah ... um .... fuck man, is that what I think it is?"

"What?"

"The tattoo on your chest?"

"Si."

"You're HIV positive?"

"Si"

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me?"

"Why?"

"I've got three of your loads in me. You may have infected me!"

"Si, didn't you want?"

"What the fuck man! What made you think I wanted to be pozed? "

"I never hid it, my shirt was open when we met. You came home with me to get fucked, no?"

"Yeah, but I hadn't seen the tattoo."

"You didn't stop me  ... ask for condom."

"How long? How long have you been poz?"

"Si, quattro "

"Four years?"

"No months."

"Meds?"

"No."

"Fuck man you could be very toxic!"

"Si, very toxic."

"Have you infected other guys?"

"Si, si, dose"

"Did they know it was you?"

"Uno si, dose no. We were drunk."

"What did he do when he found out?"

"Left his wife and had me fuck him again."

"And the first guy asked for it?"

"Si, si! Begged for it like you.  'Breed me, fuckin breed my ass!' "

"I didn't beg for it."

"Si, si, second time.  And third 'fuckin A man, fuckin knock me up ' begged for my toxic letche. "

"Holy fuck man  ... no!"

Opening his sirong and waving his massive tool he asked "You no want?" All said with that seductive smile and those warm inviting eyes. 

I was on my knees with his cock deep in my throat in an instant. Next thing I knew I was bent over the breakfast table taking him up my ass. RAW, BAREBACK! 

This time he had asked before sliding in, "condom?"

"Yes"

He moved to go get one and was opening the packet as he moved back in behind me.

Just as he was about to roll it on I was surprised to hear my voice ... "wait... wait  ...why bother?  ... fuck me raw, knock me up if you already haven't!"

And he did, breeding me several times per day for the next three days 'til I flew home. Two weeks to the day of taking his first toxic loads I was admitted to hospital sick as a dog. 

Now it was twenty years later and I was going back to celebrate my conversion with style. What better way than to breed and poz some ass. He and his partner had also taken med breaks so they'd be toxic to  recharge me; and, as many other negative guys as my three months would permit. 

• Like 23
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 4

Over the twenty years of my infection I went through different stages of acceptance with being HIV POZ as well as different stages in  my relationship with my pozer. 

At first I was horrified and ashamed; convinced that I would go down in history as the last person stupid enough to get knocked up with HIV/AIDS. That I had willingly participated and especially that I had loved my pozer so fully possessing and dominating me was a huge part of the shame. Even so after a year of celibacy on my next trip I couldn't get to his house, lift my legs, watch his huge raw poz cock push in, feel the crush of his drill press fuck style and ultimately receive his toxic seed fast enough. 

After three years of this pattern, celibacy and the holiday taking every load he would give me, I began to long for more and more of the dominated experiences. Perhaps rather than keeping me ashamed they were slowly liberating me. 

When back home I began to go back to some of my old cruising haunts and the nearby bathhouse from time to time. I experienced most of the sex as mediocre. Giving a blow job was nice, especially when I could drink down a stranger's load, but my ass always was begging for the attention. 

At first I resented the tops I needed to tease away from or out of their condoms. Eventually I settled into it as a deeply enjoyable game and got very good at it. Since I was now medicated and already infected I lived by 'don't ask don't tell '. The best of these fucks were the guys that fully and powerfully dominated me and took full possession of my body until they collapsed having dump their all into my eager ass. These were few and far between, yet none were as perfect as the domination of my pozer. 

Then in my sixth year I received a message for him. He wanted me to know he had met a nice guy, they had now been living together for six months  and he was very happy. I read this to mean his new relationship was monogamous. I hoped I was wrong but when I arrived for my annual holiday he was as friendly as ever, introduced me to his boyfriend, but it was clear he would not be scratching my deep itch .

My first morning I awoke well before sunrise. I was accustomed to having been well fucked by this point in my trip, without that from my first night I was ravenously horny. 

I knew I couldn't get back to sleep so wrapped a sirong around myself and went out on the beach to enjoy the stars. As I was removing the sirong a group of three drunken young men that had been partying all night wander towards me. We high fived and one leaned in to kiss me. 

His buddies teased him; "We knew you were gay. "

"You know I'm not, you know I have a girlfriend, but this is a place to explore. Don't tell me you've never wondered what it would be like to kiss a guy." Then to me; " You don't mind do you?"

I leaned in and kissed him again. He gave me tounge. 

One of his buddies moved in and I moved to his mouth. 

The third guy stepped out of his shorts, pointing at his 5" erection said; "If we're going to experiment I want him to suck this. See if gay guys really are as good at giving head as they say."

I needed no further encouragement, dropped to my knees and took him deep into my throat. He grabbed my hair and groaned "fuck yeah!"

After I had sucked all three I asked if there was anything else they wanted to try. I decided to be direct, stood, turned, hoarked  on my fingers and lubed my ass. 

The first guy to kiss me, the biggest cock at eight inches, stepped up behind me and said "Fuck yeah man! Hey anyone got a condom."

"Fuck I don't man ", and the other  "Shit, I didn't think to bring any."

"Just give it to me raw man, does your girlfriend let you do that?"

"Fuck no, no she's never let me,not even just the head."

"This is your chance, take me balls deep man. "

Teasing my hole with his raw mushroom head; "You sure man?"

"He could give you AIDS man."; this from the smallest dicked guy. 

Me; "You know what they say about trusting strangers, but how many chances like this you think you're going to get?"

He began to push on in. "Fuckin right man, I'm taking my chances."

The smallest dicked guy stepped away, the other moved in to feel his buddies raw cock sliding into my hole. 

In a very short time my fucker's breath got ragged and he warned, "Fuck man this feels good. Stop squeezing your ass or I'm gonna blow."

I reached back grabbed his ass, pulled him in hard and used my sphincter like a milking machine. Rope after rope of his hot cum painted my guts. He collapsed on my back. 

When he'd got his breath back he pulled out and stepped aside. "Guys you gotta try this. "

I could tell the closest guy was interested but shy. The smallest dicked guy stepped further away. 

I bent taking the interested guys cock in my mouth. I directed his hand to finger my hole. I pulled off to free my mouth. " It's okay, stick them in. "

A finger slid into my cum slick hole. When he pulled it out I moved his hand to my face and stopped sucking to say. "Any of your girlfriends willingly eat your cum from their ass. " and immediately sucked his finger clean. 

"Fuck man, that's sick. I've never even fucked an ass before and now I'm watching you eat my load. That's so sick. Go on bud, fuck his ass  he's crazy, and as he said, when will you get this chance again?"

He spun me around and directed his buddies bare cock into my ass. As this fuck began I cleaned my first breeders cock. 

Eventually the small dick guy moved in and let me suck him again. By now I was receiving a good spit roasting. Soon the guy in my ass rasped, " Where do you want my load?" My mouth was full and I was sure this cock too was close so again I just reached back and pulled my fucker in tight. He was already blasting away and his groans "awe fuck " brought his friend over the top and my mouth filled with sweet semen.

As I stood I pulled my first breeder in for a kiss. Before he could realize I snowballed some cum into his mouth. He instinctively swallowed and then said; "Oooo, fuck man, that's too sick. "

My second breeder then pulled me in for a kiss. " Come on man  I need a taste. " He planted a deep tounge kiss on me as I fished some come from my ass. He was  swallowing when I presented my finger. He curled his nose and pulled back. My first breeder rushed in and gobbled from my finger. "Fuck guys I'm riding this sick homo experience to the limit."

"Then felch some cum from my ass and snowball it to me. " I challenged 

"Fuck man, you homos are sick!" Yet he was still at my ass in a flash. For his first experience he wasn't shy and dove right in. He didn't hesitate to suck out a good amount of their cum and my ass juices.  I was surprised by the volume he dropped in my mouth and decided I couldn't let it go to waist. 

I turned and bent him over as he protested; "No fuckin way man, you're not touching my ass. "  My lips were already on his hole and my tounge fucking the mix from my mouth into his hole. His protest soon turned to moans of pure pleasure. 

The reluctant buddy whined; "Stop, stop moaning."

And the other buddy; "Yeah, he'll think you want him to fuck you. "

"Oh fuck, it just feels so good. Fuck yeah, don't stop with your tongue. ... I may never get another chance. I don't want this to end. "

"Are you gonna let him fuck you?!"

"Maybe? ... No.  ... Definitely not.  ... But what if this is my only chance?"

"At least wait for a guy with a condom. "

"But if I'm gonna take it up the ass I think I want the risk. I know that's crazy but I want it all. And he's got such a big one". ...  I removed my mouth , stood and placed my raw cock head at his now well lubed hole. "No, no, you guys are right.", but he remained bent over.  I  nudged the naked head inside. He gasped in pain and as I swear he pushed back on me cried to his buddies "This is fuckin sick, make him stop. " As they reluctantly stepped forward he said, "Wait, wait, just a little deeper, can't hurt now can it?"

When I was balls deep. "Fuck guys , I can't believe this, it feels so fuckin awesome. Fuck me like a bitch man. "

The other two watched on in horror as I started to move in and out of their buddy. As his moans expressed more and more pleasure I picked up the rythm and power. Now every time I pounded in he grunted with increasing gratitude. "Yeah fuck my virgin straight ass, keep fuckin me good. "

His buddies could see I was getting close and struggling not to cum. "He's gonna breed your ass buddy, make him pull out!"

"Fuck you chickens! No I've come this far I'm goin all the way. Breed my virgin ass. "

"I've already silently loaded you twice. " I scooped a finger in beside my cock, pulled out and fed him the mixture of my cum and ass juice. Seeing him eagerly lick and suck this up pushed me over the edge and I bellowed as I blasted; "Now you know why we homos love it up the ass." And I kissed the back of his neck. With my cock still in his ass he twisted and planted a sloppy kiss on my lips. 

I realized it might not be such a bad trip with my pozer in a relationship. I began attending the nightly gay beach orgies after sunset. I was taking 5 or six loads up the ass each night. 

On the third night I saw the 'straight' trio. The one I had fucked had a lineup behind him and appeared to be receiving load after load. The other guy was fucking a few men. I never saw him remove a condom when he pulled out. 

The third watched me getting getting fucked and bred by two guys. When the third slipped in my cum lubed rear entry the reluctant guy came close, reached between us and felt the raw cock pounding me. He scooped some of the loads leaking on my balls and down my leg, then reached behind lubing his ass with it. Then he backed his ass onto my raw cock. He screamed when my fucker drove me in to the hilt of my shaft, but he made no effort to pull away. I moved into fucking him good and continued as three more loads were pumped into me. 

"Where do you want my cum boy?" I whispered in his ear. I was already unloading. 

"Fuck no, pull out, pull out now before it's too late. "

"It's already too late idiot. Did I just claim another virgin straight ass?"

As he was checking his ass with his fingers. "Damn, you really did breed me. Why did you do that? I'm straight!"

• Like 13
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 2

He’s not straight anymore.  Once he’s taken raw cock and loads he’ll become addicted to the feeling, but his additional gift of HIV will assure that he only has sex with men in the future. HeHe’s going to be too ashamed to have sex with women but not to continue to have sex with men which is just as well since sex with men is so much better than with women.

As the years passed I got to know my pozer and his boyfriend a little better. Like me, my pozer was doing well on meds, the boyfriend was negative and they were so happy together and deeply committed to monogamy. 

I suspected there was some seven year itch going on when I arrived the winter they had been together for that fateful number of years. Unlike all other years they were no longer always together. This was most evident and surprising around their customary morning skinny dip. Now often it was just my pozer. He was his usual friendly self and assured me they were still together and he emphasized 'still monogamous.'

That's why I was surprised to see the boyfriend alone one night at the beach orgy. He was not just there, he was bent over with a long line of guys taking their turns fucking him. I moved close enough to confirm each guy was fucking him bareback and most were breeding his ass. He was the enviable center of attention that night. 

Three nights later I was at the orgy again and this time saw my pozer standing alone watching the sexual antics just as he'd watched us dance the first night I met him. The night he pozed me. 

I kept half an eye on him as I started to neck with a cute young Mexican. The young man soon said; "I want fuck your gringo hairy ass. "  Quickly  I was bent over enjoying his raw six inches pounding my submissive hole. My pozer watched every moment of this pump and dump. In fact he continued to watch as two more guys pushed into me for sloppy seconds and thirds. As number three blasted with his substantial dick I was brought over the edge into my own massive climax down the throat of the stranger that had moved in to complete a spit roast. When I regained composure I checked and my pozer had left. 

The next morning as I was sunbathing on the gay part of the beach the boyfriend laid out his towel beside me , slipped out of his shorts and asked if I would help him apply suntan lotion on his naked ass. I asked if his boyfriend would be okay with this?

"No, no. He mustn't know. We are  ... how do you say  ... monogamous. "

"But I watched you take cock after cock up the ass a few nights ago. "

Smiling he responded; "Oh yeah. Boyfriend was out of town. I love cheating. "

"Clearly. " I couldn't conceal my growing hardon. "And you want to cheat with me today?"

"Si,si! I love your sexy hairy body and beard. I've dreamed of you fucking me for years. "

"Where is your boyfriend today?"

"Working. He'll come in about a half hour." Standing and pulling my hand; "Come quick, fuck me in the rocks. "

Mostly sheltered from public view and out in full sunshine he turned his back and leaned against the warm rock cliff. I'd watched him take half a dozen raw cocks so said nothing about protection.  As my bare cock head explored his hole I spoke softly in his ear; "You're prelubed. ", more statement than question.

"Si,si. Best kind. Two lifeguards. Did me in their towers. On my way here. "

"Fuck! You are a cheating cum whore. "

"Si ... fast, boyfriend here soon. "

As too often happens the few times I top I was unloading as I pushed in balls deep. 

"Fuck, sorry. I couldn't hold it back. "

"No... is good.  Si,si. Want to feel your beard. Suck out my ass. "

I didn't need to be asked twice. The first mouthful of ass juice, loads from two lifeguards and myself tasted fantastic as I quickly swallowed. 

He must have been watching; "No, no. Snowball  ... my mouth. "

There was no shortage for the second mouthful. I resisted the temptation to swallow and snowballed into his eager open mouth. 

He instantly turned me, bent me against the cliff and was lubeing my hole. Without giving me time to adjust he was pounding my ass with his raw seven inch slender cock. 

Ten vicious strokes and he collapsed on my back as jet after jet of his cheating boyfriend cum  spewed deep in my ass. His lips were soon at my ass ring feltching out the load he'd just deposited. I could tell I was only snowballed a portion as he garbled; "Now swallow. "

We just got back and settled on our towels when my pozer, his boyfriend arrived. As he slipped out of his shorts and arranged his towel he smiled pleasantly and said; "I'm glad you guys finally have a chance to hang out together." It was clear he had no idea that we'd just been cheating on him. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

For the next three days I found myself avoiding both my pozer and his boyfriend. I was afraid my guilt would be more evident than if I posted on a billboard or hired a plane to write in the sky, 'I'm no friend, I fucked with your boyfriend.'

The restaurants place tables in the street for the dinner meal. My guard was down as it was rare for me to see them other than on the beach. I practically bumped into their table and they wouldn't take no for an answer, I would join them for the meal. 

We had a nice meal, great conversation despite the language barriers, wished each other a good night and went our separate ways. 

After a few drinks at the gay bar, and no 'new meat' to hookup with I returned to my hotel. I skinny dipped in the pool, ( really not allowed, but I'd sucked off the night watchman so he turned a blind eye) showered off the chlorine and crawled into bed with my computer. Time to jerk off with EricVideos. 

I was surprised by a knock at my door. Naked I jumped from bed and opened the door. There stood my pozer with his great smile and seductive eyes. He reached forward grabbing my semi hard cock and asked; "Aren't you going to invite me in?"

"Awe  ... yeah  ... um yeah " I pulled him in and slammed the door closed. 

"Where is your boyfriend?"

"Home. I fucked him and he fell asleep. "

I played innocent; " So you guys have opened up your relationship? "

"Fuck no! He can't know about this. I've never cheated on him, never. But over dinner I knew I had to fuck your ass again. Every time I see you the need drives me crazy. I'd never cheat on him  ... well  ..except with you. Just this once. I can't help myself. "

The next thing I knew I was on my back at the edge of the bed. My body was bent in two with my legs pinned to my shoulders. He was drill pressing his raw cock into me and it was not long 'til he dumped his poz load deep. I realized how much I'd missed his distinctive power fuck as I spontaneously erupted like I had only erupted with him years ago. That was the moment I knew and fully accepted that I lived for such domination. I'd been fucked and bred by many guys in the ensuing years, but noone claimed and dominated me so fully. And I had never again experienced his animalistic post coital panting. I had earned every ounce of this wild sexual beasts passion. And my total submission had the power to draw him into cheating. 

After he left I slipped back into the pool for a couple of naked laps .As I emerged up the steps the night watchman was waving his stiff dick in my face. When I went to take it in my mouth he shook his head and pointed to my room. 

Directing me into the bathroom he bent me over the vanity. Without a word his raw cock was pounding my well lubricated ass. A few minutes and he was pumping me full of his Mexican letche. 

As he was leaving my room he pointed to my partially opened curtains, then his eyes and back at me. 

'Fuck ' I thought. 'He watched me get dominated and then took his turn.  Fuck ' I thought 'I love this. '

I spent more and more time with my pozer and his boyfriend during the rest of that trip. Eating out, at the beach,  a few hikes. They even had me over for dinner. 

No one acknowledged that they had and continued to cheat on each other with me. The boyfriend and I continued our clandestine hookups in the rocks. And my pozer continued the night visits to my room. And yes the night watchman continued to give me sloppy seconds. 

All was not revealed until the next winter. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

The first evening of my next year's visit I was invited to my pozer and his boyfriend's house for dinner. 

As I approached I could see my pozer fucking his boyfriend in the kitchen. I considered just watching and waiting from a distance but decided 'fuck them, they invited me for this time  ... I'm only fashionably late. ' I knocked on the door and both voices called "come in". So in I went and unabashedly watched as my pozer continued to breed his boyfriend. 

The boyfriend ran off to the shower I assumed and I asked my pozer; "So you guys have finally opened up your relationship?"

"Holy shit,no way. I just knew you'd love the show. " with finger to his lips "Shh! He doesn't suspect us."

During dinner they both played footsie with me unbeknownst to the other. I was turned on and decided to follow their lead and not be shy. 

"So do you guys always bareback. "

"Si,si."

I wanted  to bait the boyfriend, so I played dumb and asked their HIV status . My pozer was honest; "Poz  and undetectable. Just like you. "

The boyfriend nonchalantly answered; "negative. "

I didn't believe him, but, who was I to challenge him in front of his boyfriend. 

As conversation dwelled on our poz journeys the boyfriend confessed he really did want to convert. He hated that they were a sero-discordant couple and had been begging his partner to take a meds vacation and knock him up. 

"No, no,  I could never do that to you. "

"No you don't get it! You won't be doing anything to me, you'd be gifting me ." He'd been thinking about this for some time and kept this conversation going the rest of the meal. 

Dinner finished the boyfriend begged off to bed. As my pozer and I did the dishes he offered to 'walk me home. '

I responded; "Is that what you call cheating with me now."

"Shh, we don't want him to hear. "

The watchman winked as we slipped into my room and I took extra effort to be sure the curtain was open and a small light on to illuminate our coupling. 

Despite the pain I was delighted to be trapped in the drill press and powerfully bred by this wild animal. All year I'd had powerful dreams of his post orgasmic face panting in mine, and here I was experiencing it once again. 

He had left and I was about to slip out for my post coital skinny dip when there was a light knock at my door. 

I opened it a crack and the boyfriend pushed into my room slamming the door behind him. He pointed to the open curtain and pulled out his phone. He proceeded to show me the video he had captured of his boyfriend, my pozer, pummeling and deeply breeding my ass. 

"Fuck man, I figured you must have known. "

"Nope, not at all. He promised me he'd never cheat. "

"But you cheat on him with me AND OTHERS all the time.  ... You sure you're not poz?"

"Yup  my cheating is our little secret. Okay, not so little. 

And I don't know. Probably poz  but never bothered to get checked and don't plan to. 

Now fuck and breed my cheating ass with your medicated letche, before I probably recharge your's. 

When I went to push in I noticed; "Your prelubed. "

"Yeah, nice eh! Watchman did me while I took the video."

We followed our established pattern. I fucked and bred him, feltched him out,  snowballed to him. He used it to lube my ass and breed me with what I now expected was a toxic poz load. This made the hole fuck even hotter and more passionate. 

"So are you going to show that to your man?"

"No fuckin way. I'll keep it for ammunition if he ever accuses me of cheating. "

We then invited the night watchman in and he fucked loads into each of us. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5