Talking about Fucking can be (almost) as fun as fucking

I love talking about my experiences and hearing other men's experiences. Of course, sex can have hundreds of ramifications, so finding out about our preferences, likes, and dislikes gives us a lot to talk about. Not to mention the exceptions to our initial rules. I love mature men, hairy bodies big cocks and cum. Lately, I find wasting cum an absurdity. Cum should go in holes, or faces. What do you think ? How can we chat about it?

Sucking, Rimming, and Swallowing Straight Guy-14102223.mp4_snapshot_02.11.557.jpg

• Like 1

As a bottom, I do like to talk to other bottoms about their experiences. I find talking to other bottoms is good encouragement to keep learning new ways to be a better bottom.  But, at the same time, when it comes to other tops, I would much much rather just get fucked and used by them the talk about sex with them.

• 3 months later...

You are right, cum should never be wasted. I like it in my ass rather than my mouth. I like the act of breeding and seeding. I don't feel like a man's truly bred me if his sperm in on me or in my mouth. Cleaning off a cock that's just cum in my ass is one way to satisfy a Top's need to fuck my face.  Does that open the subject for us to talk?

• Like 1