How do you get attention at Bathhouses?

valleyvers

On 3/20/2022 at 5:55 PM, Muscledadbod said:

Bathhouses should have three different color towels and you get one at check in. 

Black = Top

White = Bottom

Gray = Vers

This way there is no guess work involved. 

You would still have a bunch of guys running around in white towels. 

I usually walk around totally naked nothing coveted. Wearing my cockring, all hard cock and wearing a rubber collar with fuck me written on it. I go into the dark rooms, glory holes and my favourite one is laying back in the sling legs spread and hole ready to get used. That always gets me plenty of action hehe 

11 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

At a bathhouse, the towel goes on my shoulder.  I wear a used jock, where the pouch emphasizes how much is inside (and I keep my lube in the waistband).  If I'm not headed to the wet areas, I often leave my boots on.  It tells people pretty much all they need to know...

Wearing leather lets guys know you are serious based on my experience

Last time I went to Club Columbus, pre pandemic, I wore a jock for the first time. I went to the dark room and into the corner,I had my towel around my shoulders. You couldn't see who or what was there. I felt a guy grope the front of me, when he felt the jock he imediatly went to my butt cheeks and started exploring my ass. I was in heaven with this. I turned a little and arched my ass to let him know I was into where he was going. He got to my exposed hole and felt the lube in me and pulled me around and pushed me into a bent position. He fucked me bare for a bit and then blew a lodd in me. As soon as he pulled out another guy pushed a couple gingers in me to feel the guys cum. I was shocked because the next thing I felt wasba mouth on my freshly fucked ass. 

Lets say the rest of the day was interesting, I layed in the sling with my towel over my head, got sucked, fucked and eaten. Not sure if it was the crowd or the jock, but this was a wild time

• Like 1

On 6/23/2023 at 12:10 AM, topblkmale said:

You would still have a bunch of guys running around in white towels. 

ME1 in Rochester (Kent) not UK has coloured wristbands for bottom top and versatile really good idea saves akward questions