How do you get attention at Bathhouses?

valleyvers

On 3/23/2022 at 9:15 PM, chrisjoci said:

Is it fairly easy to get gangbanged at a bathhouse? It's will be my first time at one , and I would hope to be gangbanged but at least 5 guys. I'll be going to club Philly 8n April. Maybe get fisted.

Its the same as hooking up anywhere else. The better you look, the more people there are that will want to have their fun with you.

3 hours ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

This is actually a really good idea.

That way too, if you showed up and they were out of your color, you wouldn’t waste any money.  “Sorry we’re all out of bottom and Vers (versbttm) towels. Top tonight?”

• Haha 1

On 3/23/2022 at 9:15 PM, chrisjoci said:

Is it fairly easy to get gangbanged at a bathhouse? It's will be my first time at one , and I would hope to be gangbanged but at least 5 guys. I'll be going to club Philly 8n April. Maybe get fisted.

Screenshot_20220314-195507_Gallery.jpg

It will be better to go to Club Philly on April 2 or April 16 during Cumunion.  There will be many more people than usual and the opportunities will be much higher.

On 3/20/2022 at 9:55 PM, Muscledadbod said:

Bathhouses should have three different color towels and you get one at check in. 

Black = Top

White = Bottom

Gray = Vers

This way there is no guess work involved. 

What would also be really helpful is something that makes it obvious to others you want to fuck bareback. My nearest sauna has two naked days a week. They give you a big towel to shower, as well as what is basically a face cloth (to use as you wish) - maybe to mop up or sit on in steam room/sauna? If those were a particular colour it would help.    

• 1 year later...

To be honest I don't normally do anything in particular, men usually approach me as soon as I get in, however when I get wild, I prefer to wait in the dark room or on sling for a gang bang. 

I get a room at Steamworks Post room number on a board they have rm 104 BB Then in leave door open and lay on stomach I usually get 4-5 guys who want to feel my ass. Then they will go on top and fuck me.

they always cum in me raw never ask for condom 

On 3/29/2022 at 11:09 AM, VersGuyAnon said:

My nearest sauna has two naked days a week.

Forgive my incredulity at this, but are you saying that for the majority of the time they are open, this sauna does not permit patrons to remove their towels? Even in the showers? Even in their rooms (assuming they offer rooms)? Or do you mean they actually require some article of clothing? I simply can’t imagine such an absurd business model, especially if they’re letting people go naked twice a week.

My techniques:

1. Hang a sign on my room door that says ‘Welcome! Cum on in!’

2. Leave the room door open with my ass on view.

3. Sometimes I put a sign on the wall over the bed facing the door that reads ‘Fuck the Slut’.

4. I provide a thick black marker at the bedside and encourage Tops to leave a hash mark to note their fuck - it shows I’ve been used.

5. I put a note on the chalkboard that says “Great ass - room xxx” - the only trouble with this is that I usually discover that some other bottom has changed the room number to his own.

6. I go to the steam room and assume a position facing the wall, with one leg up on a bench - eventually I’m going to feel fingers on my cunt.

7. I do occasionally occupy the sling in the sling room, with poppers and a bandanna over my eyes, but I have seldom found this successful. Mostly I get men feeling up my cock and nipples, if anyone comes in at all. I give myself a 15-minute limit, and get out if there’s been no interest in that time. In my opinion, sling rooms should have time slots with a sign-up sheet limiting users to 30 consecutive minutes to prevent sling lizards from taking up residence in lieu of paying for a room.

Since I am usually out of town if I go to the baths, I make it a habit after checking in of walking around the entire facility - twice.   It gives me the opportunity to get acquainted with the facility, and also allows those who have lockers or rooms a chance to see me.  Public spaces like hot tubs or pools I make sure I am naked and people have the opportunity to view me.  I always take a shower immediately upon arriving so those who may have been "occupied" when I first unlocked my door have a chance of get a look.

It's free advertising, so to speak.  Nothing wrong with that....

• Like 2

At a bathhouse, the towel goes on my shoulder.  I wear a used jock, where the pouch emphasizes how much is inside (and I keep my lube in the waistband).  If I'm not headed to the wet areas, I often leave my boots on.  It tells people pretty much all they need to know...

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

5 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Forgive my incredulity at this, but are you saying that for the majority of the time they are open, this sauna does not permit patrons to remove their towels? Even in the showers? Even in their rooms (assuming they offer rooms)? Or do you mean they actually require some article of clothing? I simply can’t imagine such an absurd business model, especially if they’re letting people go naked twice a week.

😅 No, on the naked days it is mandatory to be naked. No towels are allowed. You can be naked anytime on other days, but on those other days it is fine to wear towels when you want to. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, VersGuyAnon said:

😅 No, on the naked days it is mandatory to be naked. No towels are allowed. You can be naked anytime on other days, but on those other days it is fine to wear towels when you want to. 

Oh, mandatory naked days. Now it all makes sense. Thanks for explaining.

• Like 1