How do you get attention at Bathhouses?

valleyvers

Like some others I always wear my jockstrap when I’m at the bathhouse, and if not that then I walk around naked. I also write “BB cumdump no loads refused - room ???” If there’s a blackboard. Then I wait with my ass up in my room with the door wide open. I also encourage tops using me to leave the door open so we can be seen. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Justaholeff said:

What does the jack of spades and the other tattoo mean? 

A guy who has a special appreciation for black men.

Not sure of the origin, but there are both Queen and Jack versions. I think maybe it started with MF cuck couples, but gay men have also adopted it.

My husband and I don’t exclusively play with black men, but we do have an extra attraction for them. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, theplayerking said:

where you put your key, e.g., left arm or right arm

That's been the case with keys - called "flagging", as well as the various colored hankies in either L or r back pocket for decades. Somehow it got reversed though: in Europe, active (Top) is on the right hand side, and passive (bottom) on the left side.  Here in the US, active is left and passive is right.  

1 hour ago, PigPlayRaw said:
hours ago, Justaholeff said:

What does the jack of spades and the other tattoo mean? 

There's also, come to think of it, an old saying:  "Black as the Ace of Spades".  I don't think it had any racial connotation though - could be wrong about that part though.  At least I never heard it used in a racial connotation.

A guy who has a special appreciation for black men. Not sure of the origin, but there are both Queen and Jack versions.

I thought a Q of S was a woman who liked/preferred black guys. And a J of S is a (gay) man into black man/men.
I only came across this in 2022 so I'm well behind the times!

7 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

I only came across this in 2022 so I'm well behind the times!

You're most likely more current in the vernacular than I am !!!  I'm sure some of the guys will have more definitive replies.

A guy who has a special appreciation for black men.

Not sure of the origin, but there are both Queen and Jack versions. I think maybe it started with MF cuck couples, but gay men have also adopted it.

My husband and I don’t exclusively play with black men, but we do have an extra attraction for them. 

In my understanding of the lifestyle/fetish (depending on your view)

Queen = female that exclusively only has sex with black men, may be in a bdsm relationship with him/them but not always

Snowbunny = female that prefers black men over others but will still have sex with men of other races

Jack = cucked husband or boyfriend, they might arrange for her to meet other men

9 hours ago, hntnhole said:

That's a great idea, Muscledadbod !!!   It never occurred to me.  It might take the mysterious suspense out of the equation, which some guys like, but it would definitely make things a lot more clear.  

Something tells me they would have to have ample stock of white towels 😉