Sling Sex

2 hours ago, Muscledadbod said:

What is normally used?

There wasn't anything out of the ordinary, other than the quantity of lube on the floor under the sling. I'm not sure why they put the sling over carpet, but on this particular day the carpet was so saturated with silicone lube that I had to hang on to something to keep my footing.

7 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

They are something of a luxury at home needing space even for occasional use but give a professional breeding set-up

You can get a portable sling, can't you?  They set up in a jiffy, have their own heavy canvas bag to shove in a closet or garage or wherever, and very stable as they're of thick-gauge steel tubing.  When I was a snowbird* I had a small condo while I was looking around for a permanent house, and had a portable unit right away.  It did take up most of the living room, but when everyone was done, it just disassembled, and got put away until next time.  

*that refers to someone who lives in Northern areas, and flies South during the winters

• Like 1

A sling and frame are very expensive but last for many years. They are very comfortable for both the bottom and top as the chains can be adjusted for height.

When lying in mine I find I'm provided with good support for my head and ankles, also I feel very horny as I'm exposed with legs wide open. Much better and more comfortable than a bed.

I bought a leather sling as they are easier to clean but made a mistake of buying a heavy metal frame. It proved to be difficult to take apart and transport around and not easy to assemble. There's many good lightweight frames around which can easily be taken apart, re-assembled and easily transported so if I had the opportunity I'd go for a lighter frame.

Buy when you can but avoid the cheap slings and frames as the former probably won't be comfortable and the latter won't stand much weight or abuse

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

No other position gets as deep as getting fucked in a sling. When tops are fucking too shallow I can grab their hips and ram their dick deep as I need. Slings also maintain stamina and allow me to go for hours. They also objectify the bottom as a tool for use by the top. In most cases I’ll refuse to get railed anywhere besides a sling. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, BBLincoln said:

A sling and frame are very expensive

Well, that's a variable every guy will have to resolve for himself. 

If he buys something of quality, it will last for decades, and provide decades of decadent pleasures.  I've found that buying good-quality gear - regardless of what it is - pays dividends far into the future.  It's an investment in sating your Lusts - which is a generally excellent investment paying excellent returns.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

If he buys something of quality, it will last for decades, and provide decades of decadent pleasures.  I've found that buying good-quality gear - regardless of what it is - pays dividends far into the future.  It's an investment in sating your Lusts - which is a generally excellent investment paying excellent returns.

Very well said.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hntnhole said:

If he buys something of quality, it will last for decades, and provide decades of decadent pleasures.  

Over time, I've learned that I'm not rich enough to afford cheap things. I've had people laugh at how much I might pay for really good shoes...at least until they know how long I've had them for (I have shoes older than some of the twinks on here). 😂

Spend the extra money once and get the quality tool for the job,

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I bought a hammock for my back yard this weekend.

That could also be used as a sling. I was positioning myself on it in several ways. Next time I invite a bottom over I will show him how to sit on it so I can plow his ass.

Edited by Muscledadbod

I picked up one from Fort Troff. Best investment I have ever made. Allows a good deep penetration.  If you are looking to get bred deep or go for the fist, this is the way to go. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nbear78a said:

I picked up one from Fort Troff. Best investment I have ever made. Allows a good deep penetration.  If you are looking to get bred deep or go for the fist, this is the way to go. 

This is good to know. Is there a product name or model? After all this discussion I'm tempted to get a sling and invite bottoms over. 😏

3 hours ago, Muscledadbod said:

I bought a hammock for my back yard this weekend.

That could also be used as a sling. I was positioning myself on it in several ways. Next time I invite a bottom over I will show him how to sit on it so I can plow his ass.

Clever! You should post a product review, with pictures.

• Upvote 1