Sling Sex

13 hours ago, ejaculaTe said:

Out of more than idle curiosity, where did you find any plans for a frame?

It's a very simple structure - wolmanized 12' 4x4 posts, buried 3', and a connecting 4x4 frame around the top of the posts. It didn't require any extensive "plans".  Then, just drilling the holes for the eye-bolts, stained it against weathering.  Not a big deal at all to build it .... 

17 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I will say this about slings in public play-spaces, though - whenever I contemplate using a sling in a bathhouse sling room or similar spot, the first thing I do is carefully inspect the rigging. About half the time I find that some knothead has fastened something wrong or left something unsecured that could easily drop the guy in the sling straight onto his head or spine on the hard floor underneath, or someone has left a very slick spot of either lube or…something 🤔… on the floor right where the Top would need to stand or the bottom would need to dismount from the sling, just waiting to cause a fall. Always check your gear and your space before you play

Well said.  It reminds me of a few years ago, when a new "Leather" bar opened up out on Oakland Park Blvd.  Went out there with a couple of buddies, and found the sling hanging upside down !!!  Twisted, fabric hanger-straps instead of chain, that looked like they were laid out in the rain for a few years.  The joint was almost empty, and while I stood there arranging the fixtures properly, an employee had the balls to ask me what I was doing, in an accusatory way, and I told him fairly bluntly that his equipment was substandard, pointed out the reasons why.  One bit of gear that should be under where the Top stands is a ribbed, rubber mat to collect any lube/load that the Hole can't retain, and still provide a slip-free surface to stand on.

Thanks for this important addition to the conversation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/2/2022 at 4:36 PM, hntnhole said:

When the yard crews, other outside service providers were back there, they would a) nervously joke amongst themselves, or b) pretend they didn't see it, and once, a little queen on the tree-trimming crew actually laid back in it (fully clothed), and I chose option b. 

The curiosity is killing me. Did you end up inviting the little queen back to give him a more personal demonstration? 

18 hours ago, hntnhole said:

One bit of gear that should be under where the Top stands is a ribbed, rubber mat to collect any lube/load that the Hole can't retain, and still provide a slip-free surface to stand on.

That would be one hell of a "slip and fall" personal injury case. 

• Haha 2

I will never forget my first sling experience.  Fayetteville, NC the guy lived just off post near Fort Bragg. (He was not in the military) completely fenced back yard with pool in a very close residential neighborhood.  The sling was set up pool side on a beautiful sunny day, he worked my ass with his fingers, cock and large toys.  It was the very first time I ever came from anal stimulation.  Cock erupted like a  volcano.  I love slings 

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

16 hours ago, TheSRQDude said:

The curiosity is killing me. Did you end up inviting the little queen back to give him a more personal demonstration?

Nope.  I know a lot of guys are turned off by somewhat effeminate bottoms ... I'm just not one of them.  That kid thought waaaaay more of himself than I did.  

20 hours ago, hntnhole said:

One bit of gear that should be under where the Top stands is a ribbed, rubber mat to collect any lube/load that the Hole can't retain, and still provide a slip-free surface to stand on.

A few years ago I informed a bathhouse employee that there was so much silicone lube on the carpet under the sling, that I could barely keep my footing while fucking. It was so bad I'm not sure a rubber mat would have helped?.

Yeah, things can get messy, particularly in the old "shag-carpeting" days.  Man's Country used to have a long, very narrow,  enclosed, unlighted corridor downstairs - aptly named Pig Alley.  The shag carpeting back there was so full of dried Sperm/lube/lord knows what else, it was crunchy under foot. That said, no one complained that I ever heard about ... it was BreedHeaven back there ..... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Yeah, things can get messy, particularly in the old "shag-carpeting" days.  Man's Country used to have a long, very narrow,  enclosed, unlighted corridor downstairs - aptly named Pig Alley.  The shag carpeting back there was so full of dried Sperm/lube/lord knows what else, it was crunchy under foot. That said, no one complained that I ever heard about ... it was BreedHeaven back there ..... 

Hence the name "Pig Alley". Complete with that breeding ambiance. 🤣😂

34 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Nope.  I know a lot of guys are turned off by somewhat effeminate bottoms ... I'm just not one of them.  That kid thought waaaaay more of himself than I did.  

I think it would have been too tempting to show him who "daddy" is. Was he at least "doable"? 😉

Oh sure .... physically, you mean?  Just how I like em .... black hair, shiny black eyes, medium frame, nice ass ... but the attitude was just too off-putting.  But the "you'd be sooooo lucky if I let you fuck me" bullshit attitude never appeals to me.  

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2022 at 2:29 PM, NWUSHorny said:

A few years ago I informed a bathhouse employee that there was so much silicone lube on the carpet under the sling, that I could barely keep my footing while fucking. It was so bad I'm not sure a rubber mat would have helped?.

What is normally used?