What to wear when your a bottom bear

Dandy

As  a big chubby bearded bear I'm curious as to what you top/Vers guys like to see a bottom guy and or bear wearing.

From a full outfit for gay bars etc  to underwear for a quick fuck 

What "outfits" / styles catch your eye or turn you on, also what should a guy never wear

For example masks and fitted leather jeans are a real turn on for me and Crocs with socks make my dick shrivel. 

I'm a minimalist kind of guy and don't like clothes or jocks during sex. But good underwear style and grooming go a long way. My tips:

• Shave or wax your back. Shaving your cheeks is optional.
  • Take good care of your facial hair.
  • Get properly fitting underwear and jocks. Go high end.

7 hours ago, verslut said:

I'm a minimalist kind of guy and don't like clothes or jocks during sex. But good underwear style and grooming go a long way. My tips:

• Shave or wax your back. Shaving your cheeks is optional.
  • Take good care of your facial hair.
  • Get properly fitting underwear and jocks. Go high end.

Hell no never shave or wax your back.  If im fucking a bear, back hair is perfectly ok.  And back hair is sexy. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I usually have some hint about the guy likes Or is into. Personally I like Leather and bondage wear, like the images in my profile. But  CC whatever He is into, whether that’s jocks or underwear or speedo’s. That’s what I’ll show up in. Then I can I come off in the course of play. The only fetishes I won’t satisfy or women’s clothing of any kind and diaper wear.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

For a bottom bear out on the prowl, get a pair of rear zip jeans and a jock, it is really a massive turn on unzipping a guy, opening my fly and just pushing my cock inside while people are around and with no idea… they think it’s just a hug when it’s a balls deep penetration and breeding. From my versatile days I had a pair of tear zip bleachers and a leather jock, would walk around a gay bar with the jeans unzipped in the back so guys could slip a finger, or something else, inside.

8 hours ago, BBArchangel said:

I usually have some hint about the guy likes Or is into. Personally I like Leather and bondage wear, like the images in my profile. But  CC whatever He is into, whether that’s jocks or underwear or speedo’s. That’s what I’ll show up in. Then I can I come off in the course of play. The only fetishes I won’t satisfy or women’s clothing of any kind and diaper wear.

I agree with this though I don’t mind thong “panties”

On 3/30/2022 at 9:13 AM, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

For a bottom bear out on the prowl, get a pair of rear zip jeans and a jock, it is really a massive turn on unzipping a guy, opening my fly and just pushing my cock inside while people are around and with no idea… they think it’s just a hug when it’s a balls deep penetration and breeding. From my versatile days I had a pair of tear zip bleachers and a leather jock, would walk around a gay bar with the jeans unzipped in the back so guys could slip a finger, or something else, inside.

I’d agree here, and the jockstrap particularly appeals.  Especially when it’s part of a muddy sweaty rugby kit.  Breeding a big hairy-arsed prop forward in full dirty rugby kit, shorts round his rugby boots and socks and his furry jockstrapped arse eagerly lifted to take a hard cock would be memorable.

• Piggy 1

A short sleeved check shirt, completely undone so they can see your belly, a pair of jeans, tight or baggy it doesn't matter, trainers or boots (and socks of course). Definitely no underwear unless maybe a jock. Men need quick access. If your back is hairy, or you are a real slut, forget the shirt. Oh, and at the sauna, remember the towel goes over the shoulder not round the waist.

I like easy access, so a jockstrap under jeans is my go yo- never know what can happen anywhere! 

I have a very very mild fetish of being fucked fully clothed, but I think it's more a case of it being a quick dump n go, sort of thing. Jeans down, load me and go. 

Generally I like the scene to be relaxed, so I'll be in just a jockstrap and nothing else. Hairy back on display and not giving one fuck if the top doesn't like my hairy back n shoulders or not. They usually don't arrange to fuck me without prior to the upper body hair anyways.

20210712_231837.thumb.jpg.1ddd30e8e916ff11b3f6d30c1eca39ae.jpg

• Piggy 3