When a guy cums in your mouth do you like the head or full cock in your mouth or him wanking into your open mouth

Guys who can actually cum, no jerking off, while you blow them are rare as hell. These videos are just impossible to find, always some guys jerking off into a guy's opened mouth. Can't remember last time I saw a clear pulsating dick (i.e., cumming) in a guy's mouth

When I cum n a guy's mouth, I put my hand on his throat just to physically feel the swallowing

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

57 minutes ago, muscmtl said:

Guys who can actually cum, no jerking off, while you blow them are rare as hell. These videos are just impossible to find, always some guys jerking off into a guy's opened mouth. Can't remember last time I saw a clear pulsating dick (i.e., cumming) in a guy's mouth

When I cum n a guy's mouth, I put my hand on his throat just to physically feel the swallowing

They do need that cum shot don’t they? Even with some creampie videos where the top feels the need to show he’s coming. I want to see balls deep release. body language and reactions don’t lie.

On 4/1/2022 at 7:11 PM, funpozbottom said:

I want the cock in my mouth. I've had guys try to shoot at my open mouth and miss it completely. Sort of a waste of a good load, in my opinion.  I also prefer it not so deep that it's in my throat because I like to taste it as it floods my mouth and hold the load in my mouth until he has pulled out. But once he's cum, and before he can pull out, I'll take the cock all the way to my throat again. That usually draws out another moan or two.

I like to feel his cock pulse as it unloads in my mouth -- so in far enough, but not so far that I miss the load. 

And yes I've had 9 inches down my throat. Don't know how long I can hold my breath  waiting for load to thrust down

6 minutes ago, Mkegaymer said:

100% deep in my throat so I feel his cock throb and that cum pump directly down my throat. 

Want that so much