When a guy cums in your mouth do you like the head or full cock in your mouth or him wanking into your open mouth

I want his cock in my mouth.  I love it if he's still thrusting, I'm happy to just have the head, but I love it if he's shooting deep, I know he's getting the most from what my mouth has to give him.  I want to suck every drop of cum I can get from his head and shaft.

• 5 weeks later...

Just got a big thick load pumped down my throat this evening. Love when the cock is balls deep, pumping and throbbing as I can feel the warmth of cum flowing down my esophagus. The only taste of cum I get is after I pulled off and got to lick the last bit from his uncut cock, cleaning him well. 

Definitely the cock head in my mouth, that way I can catch every drop of his jizz. If the guy is willing then I'll kiss and share the cum with him, and if not then I'll just play with it like a total nasty pig, smearing it on my face using his cock like a paintbrush and swallowing the rest.

• Like 1

I rarely swallow a load these days since I took that first load in my ass 8 years ago. I do always clean up ass to mouth after though. Sometimes I missed tasting a full load as it shoots out a cock, but there's always piss to swallow or loads out of a fellow bottoms ass!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WiltsCumDump said:

I love holding the head in my mouth to feel it throb as it releases its beautiful load in my mouth. I then swallow and deepthroat to make sure that I get every drop 💦

I love feeling a guy's cockhead swell in my mouth - I know he is just about to cum - it is so exciting that a few times it has been enough for me to cum hands free as he cums in my mouth.

If a guy pulls out to jerk off, you can't suck dick.

The majority of guys pulling out are afraid you’ll screw up his orgasm or gets hypersensitive when you speed up instead of slowing down just before and while he’s coming.

You've done the job right when you're pulling slowly and carefully after his orgasm, and he’s still twitching trying to protect his live wire of a dick.

• Like 2

On 11/14/2023 at 8:56 PM, norcalraw said:

Just got a big thick load pumped down my throat this evening. Love when the cock is balls deep, pumping and throbbing as I can feel the warmth of cum flowing down my esophagus. The only taste of cum I get is after I pulled off and got to lick the last bit from his uncut cock, cleaning him well. 

Doesn’t sound like a top!  😈🐷😈