About Blow Jobs… painful

BBVERSNV

I am probably one of the few who do not usually enjoy oral sex. When a lot of 5 minutes is the maximum I allow someone to have oral sex, until a couple of months ago, I told a friend that he wanted to make me oral sex that hurt me. I honestly thought the same thing happened to everyone, and only when I discussed it with other friends, they told me that it's not like that. One of them told me that it was due to the shape of my penis. To date only three people from whom I have received oral sex, I have really enjoyed it, without being hurt. So, I guess I’m part of the minority.

A truly great cocksucker will work out how to make it good for you - it might take a few tries, but your pleasure should be his focus. How else is he going to make you cum.

If it's painful, the cocksucker is doing it wrong. I speak as a cocksucker and if you said it hurt I'd be trying something different.

3 minutes ago, Monorchid said:

A truly great cocksucker will work out how to make it good for you - it might take a few tries, but your pleasure should be his focus. How else is he going to make you cum.

If it's painful, the cocksucker is doing it wrong. I speak as a cocksucker and if you said it hurt I'd be trying something different.

With that I do agree the amount times that I received a great blow job I can count on one hand. Being on the receiving end never really appealed to me. Giving them I recognize that it's part technique, part reading a man's body language and part willing to take instruction 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

15 minutes ago, analluv27 said:

With that I do agree the amount times that I received a great blow job I can count on one hand. Being on the receiving end never really appealed to me. Giving them I recognize that it's part technique, part reading a man's body language and part willing to take instruction 

I really do believe it's my responsibility as a cocksucker to give as much pleasure as I can. Learning to please different guys makes me a better cocksucker for everyone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 year later...
On 4/4/2022 at 4:18 AM, ANastyMind said:

i Love recieving Oral sex but I don't enjoy giving it at all. i get bashed for that a lot and get called selfish for it for some reason.

This pig is the exact opposite. It fucking loves to suck cock, but it really isn't into receiving head, at least not from men. Too often they're amateurish and don't know how to keep their teeth or beard stubble off my cock. It does love sucking off a bunch of strangers though, and drinking ALL their thick, hot cum.  Sometimes it encounters other fags who think it is being selfish for not letting them suck it's cock. It's just part of it's thing to submit it's mouth to as many strangers as it possibly can and the belief that it isn't worthy to receive reciprocal attention of any sort.  Most cock sucking sessions it doesn't allow itself to cum as it stays in service mode the entire time it is cruising or doing community service at a bookstore or bathhouse.

• Upvote 1

On 4/4/2022 at 1:18 AM, ANastyMind said:

i Love recieving Oral sex but I don't enjoy giving it at all. i get bashed for that a lot and get called selfish for it for some reason.

i do not think being honest about Who You are is "selfish."  i think it's a question of compatibility. yin goes with Yang, yin doesn't go with yin, Yang doesn't go with Yang. If we were taught to look for compatibility in relationship vs the notion that 'love' is sacrificial, arrangements like marriage would perhaps have a better than 50% success rate lol.

Instead, some cultural conditioning promotes quid-pro-quo over compatibility, which i think is never mutually satisfying, and not very tenable long term. It makes a lot more sense to me to

A) know your self

B) connect with someone who knows their self

C) communicate

D) find compatibility

A Top with a bottom has a lot better chance of satisfaction and success than two Tops together, or two bottoms?  Compatibility can result in a symbiotic connection (and even bond), because each naturally gets  what they need/desire just by being who and how they are. 

If a guy is fucking me or letting me suck him just because i want it, i'll pass. i want to be with Someone Who wants Their cock sucked ,or wants to fuck, as much as i wanna suck Their Cock or get bred by them.  

To me, anyone who wants You to suck their cock, when You do not like to suck cock, is setting their self up for disappointment because they are turning sex into a mechanical experience.  To me, a big part of sex is connecting mutual lust, and they are not  getting Your lust if You have their cock in your mouth and  don't want it. What a waste of time and  energy... and cock. 

• Upvote 1