Whats it like to be Double Penetrated?

3 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Well, you're entirely correct ... particularly if we're swinging a relatively "normal-sized" Cock.  Even in the fuckflicks, it's usually the delightfully large Cocks that can make it work.

I think I may have had a "reputation" in a couple of Denver sex clubs. I was frequently asked to try it. My success rate as 1 of the tops was 50% at best, and never experienced more than the penetration as a bottom. It ain't as easy as it looks in the fuckflicks, even if you have the equipment.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 5/8/2022 at 1:23 PM, ErosWired said:

In my experience, it works better in a sofa or armchair than in bed. You want to be at least at a 45 deg angle or higher, not horizontal. If not, the dude underneath you will slip out. If the guy underneath you can manage to stay in, the one above you have more freedom of movement to angle himself in and stay in. Your legs need to be out of the way; really spread them apart in a V or an M. 

Try not to move positions. Remain still and let the Tops do the work.

Yes, that works well. Interestingly, when I wanted to try double penetration with the guys I was with, I ended up in the position you've accurately described and it felt so good to have 2 cocks thrusting into my pussy at the same time. I prepared myself for this exotic session by stretching my pussy with the size of a butt plug that would be similar to the size of 2 cocks. There was no discomfort in having 2 cocks in my pussy. Both guys came at almost the same time. I could feel their hot cum oozing inside me. What a wonderful sensation. I did remain still as the 2 tops did their work. Hot stuff man!!! 

Every since reading this thread two nights ago I went to a parTy.  I had this thread in mind to get DP'd this night. I only had done it once but this thread got me thinking about it alot.

So both tops weren't that wide but were dam long..lol.  We fooled around for some time and the one top was on his back and while I was sucking him he got really hard i had him slide to the end of the bed so his leggs were on the floor then and I got on and sat on his cock when It was fully in I told the other to fuck me with him in.

He grab a tube of lub stuck it by my hole and filled everything up. I laid flat so he had a easier time to try.. He had me suck his cock while the other top was fucking me. He got friggin hard and moved to my ass and tried to get it in with the other in me. Took some tries but it eventually slid it in nice.

I had to relaxed a bit because it hurt a little but then felt awesome! They both got super excited and were pumping for a while. I had my arms to the back to spread my cheeks some. I got some great action going. 

As soon as the one moaned very loud the other pumping now faster then he exploded and moaned.  I felt both cocks throb!

It was such a grrreeat feeling.

Was sore but in a great way.  Will do this again!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 5/11/2022 at 10:57 AM, hotpussyboy said:

Yes, that works well. Interestingly, when I wanted to try double penetration with the guys I was with, I ended up in the position you've accurately described and it felt so good to have 2 cocks thrusting into my pussy at the same time. I prepared myself for this exotic session by stretching my pussy with the size of a butt plug that would be similar to the size of 2 cocks. There was no discomfort in having 2 cocks in my pussy. Both guys came at almost the same time. I could feel their hot cum oozing inside me. What a wonderful sensation. I did remain still as the 2 tops did their work. Hot stuff man!!! 

How many times have you tried it? Do you like to 📞?

3 hours ago, TwinkChaserSlut said:

How many times have you tried it? Do you like to 📞?

At least 3 times. I sure liked it, especially with 4 guys watching the sessions and slipping their cocks in my mouth. You can imagine what that looked like....I like telephone sex too. Good to hear from you sexy...

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 6:17 AM, hotpussyboy said:

At least 3 times. I sure liked it, especially with 4 guys watching the sessions and slipping their cocks in my mouth. You can imagine what that looked like....I like telephone sex too. Good to hear from you sexy...

Let's do 📞 soon?

When are you typically free?

I've never been double penetrated but I have double penetrated a guy with another dude. It's tricky but once we were both in his ass the feeling was awesome. I loved feeling the litter dude's hard cock against my hardon. Best bit was twhen the other dude shot his load first - all over my cock. Man that was good. Then I shot my load and our cocks were rubbing together covered with our sperm. Deffo want to do it again.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2022 at 6:17 AM, Bokkierob said:

I've never been double penetrated but I have double penetrated a guy with another dude. It's tricky but once we were both in his ass the feeling was awesome. I loved feeling the litter dude's hard cock against my hardon. Best bit was twhen the other dude shot his load first - all over my cock. Man that was good. Then I shot my load and our cocks were rubbing together covered with our sperm. Deffo want to do it again.

That does sound amazing. Wish I could see photos of that cummy mess.

On 5/17/2022 at 7:40 PM, Njn0mc said:

Every since reading this thread two nights ago I went to a parTy.  I had this thread in mind to get DP'd this night. I only had done it once but this thread got me thinking about it alot.

So both tops weren't that wide but were dam long..lol.  We fooled around for some time and the one top was on his back and while I was sucking him he got really hard i had him slide to the end of the bed so his leggs were on the floor then and I got on and sat on his cock when It was fully in I told the other to fuck me with him in.

He grab a tube of lub stuck it by my hole and filled everything up. I laid flat so he had a easier time to try.. He had me suck his cock while the other top was fucking me. He got friggin hard and moved to my ass and tried to get it in with the other in me. Took some tries but it eventually slid it in nice.

I had to relaxed a bit because it hurt a little but then felt awesome! They both got super excited and were pumping for a while. I had my arms to the back to spread my cheeks some. I got some great action going. 

As soon as the one moaned very loud the other pumping now faster then he exploded and moaned.  I felt both cocks throb!

It was such a grrreeat feeling.

Was sore but in a great way.  Will do this again!

worth persisting till you get it right!

• Thanks 1

Did it once....ouch!  The Top slipped in after prepping me with some plugs, the last of which was almost the girth of his cock and the dildo he put in me first.  Movement was not as much fun as just being fucked by a good cock.  Eventually, he pulled the dildo out in order to be able to work himself up to cum.

Edited by downtownswallow