Hairy arses or smooth arses? Which do you prefer to fuck and breed?

Rawnorth

i love them big, small, hairy, smooth, young, old, etc. i just love men's asses period. although i have to say i'm not attracted to 'ripped' or 'shredded' men at all. i'm not a fan of men trying to look like airbrushed images, and i don't like it when they all look the same. if you've fucked one like that, you've fucked them all.

If I'm topping (rare), I'll be happy with either, as long as the smooth is naturally smooth. If the guy has shaved his arse, THAT is a turn off, because there'll normally be a degree of stubble/regrowth. I have to say the sight of a hairy hole covered in my precum is still a turn on, so hairy would be my preference. 

Edited by VersGuyAnon
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/6/2022 at 2:48 PM, Rawnorth said:

I’ve always had a thing for a big hairy arse.  Furry buttocks and a hairy crack.  I love the way the hairs round the arsehole cling to my cockshaft on the back thrust…. and the way semen clings to the sweaty matted fur on a hairy arse after a breeding.  That said, a pair of smooth alabaster buttocks on a ginger bloke is horny too…

Any one have any strong preferences?

Prefer a hairy ass myslef

• Like 2

11 hours ago, NicNorth said:

love the sensation of those hairs against my shaft as I fuck

While I'm uncut, the foreskin pulls back by itself when I'm hard (maybe it just got tired of trying to re-cover (or recover?) the head after all these years, and the sensation of a lot of thick, wiry Holehair on the rim of the Cockhead is one of my favorite sensations.  Plus, the visuals of a wet, thickly haired Hole - tongue-wrestling any Sperm off previous Cocks out of the Holehair - is one of life's total pleasures.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I thought I'd been blessed by all the smooth hole I've gotten lately, but I stumbled on some old video of me and my old fuck bud, who had a somewhat hairy crack.  I forgot how hot a hairy hole looked when its either greased up with Crisco or soaked in cum and pussy juice.  Sometime he Nair'ed his hole for me and the stubble was fucking incredible rubbing on my face and tongue.

I find that hairy holes take a lot longer to rim properly.