Used condoms

I have had one guy who has been fucking me for years, I mean years, who has a wife and a kid and is neg.  He's huge, he works for Quest Diagnostics, and actually wears a plastic bracelet that reads "Mr. Big".  He has showed up at my old apartment in his scrubs from Quest, and did admins for me.  He always used a condom, and I have known him for years.  He's handsome, polite and a great fuck.

I have on many occasions, kept the condom with his  cum in it, I usually pull it off his dick while he is jumping through the shower.   I actually put it in a plastic cup with a lid, inside my freezer after I poured it out. I have used it as lube, so he may not know it, but I have had his DNA in me more times than I can count.  I know it's sounds really "piggy", no it is really piggy.  But if you would see him, you would want it to.   This guy knows my status, but also knows that by using those condoms he'll be fine.   He just doesn't know his potential babies end up in my freezer, in a plastic container marked "Mr. Big".

• Piggy 4

Anyone know where theres a constant used condom site in london

If an Alpha poz gods feel like starting a tandem poz cum trail around London i’ll set  up the group and post images - TagPozCumTrail

Love to be filmed being ppz loaded one end and drip fed condoms the other

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2024 at 2:42 AM, 020pa said:

One evening I went to an Amsterdam cruisebar which has a big cellar downstairs, it provides cubicles, some with gloryholes too. I waited till the bar was about to close and then looked for the many used condoms on the floor. and collected them. I got about 20 to 25 filled with a good load. I took them to me fuckbuddy for surprise and talked him into having then emptied in his ass. He got so nasty by the idea of this mixed loads in his ass he had me put it in. Later I fucked him in this pre-seeded ass. I remember getting so excited by it I took 2 condomss too and sucked both dry. The tought they could be toxicwell only made it better.

Fuck yeah pig! You know how to turn your tops crazy!!! I'm all into using used condoms with my sluts, so if my boy got to bring back 25 condoms he found, night is definitely gonna be wild!

On 1/22/2024 at 4:06 PM, AidsCrazy said:

no trip to a dirty bookstore (dick diner)  is complete without rummaging through the little waste cans for some dude's cum in a rubber.  You're already there; you might as well go full throttle skank.  Licking cum off the walls in a booth is equally hot.  the whole place smells like sperm; it's easy to get caught up in the moment I think.

That's a smart move! Might make the evening better if you find some discarded condoms.
I fucking love making my boy lick the dry cum from walls and floors in booths. Cum is cum, not matter how it looks like.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Luvbbslut said:

Fuck yeah pig! You know how to turn your tops crazy!!! I'm all into using used condoms with my sluts, so if my boy got to bring back 25 condoms he found, night is definitely gonna be wild!

That's a smart move! Might make the evening better if you find some discarded condoms.
I fucking love making my boy lick the dry cum from walls and floors in booths. Cum is cum, not matter how it looks like.

Fuuck yeah used condoms and frozen cubicles save the alpha nut to melt into my jockpussy gets cumsloppy faster 

• Piggy 3

On 1/22/2024 at 1:42 AM, 020pa said:

One evening I went to an Amsterdam cruisebar which has a big cellar downstairs, it provides cubicles, some with gloryholes too. I waited till the bar was about to close and then looked for the many used condoms on the floor. and collected them. I got about 20 to 25 filled with a good load. I took them to me fuckbuddy for surprise and talked him into having then emptied in his ass. He got so nasty by the idea of this mixed loads in his ass he had me put it in. Later I fucked him in this pre-seeded ass. I remember getting so excited by it I took 2 condomss too and sucked both dry. The tought they could be toxicwell only made it better.

I always collect full condoms to unload them in my ass...
Feels real good not knowing what it contains... poz or other.

• Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...