Okay, so he's ejaculated it on your face, now what?

• 2 months later...
On 12/19/2022 at 6:12 AM, tighthole64 said:

Personally I like a combination of on face and in mouth, especially if the guy shoots huge loads.  Just seeing the cum burst from his cock is a turn on for me.  

Sadly it seems in my experiences most guys are not huge shooters.  I've had guys cum in my mouth, and wondered if they actually came, or were just faking an orgasim.

Not everyone can be a big shooter. I don't take it personally if a man doesn't give me a big load/ It's more important that he is satisfied. I can also tell you from personal experience that some medications can minimize or eliminate the amount of cum produced. I'm on a medication for enlarged prostate and it has done a number on me. I still FEEL an orgasm, but there's no pressure behind it (so instead of shooting out in spurts, it just oozes out usually) and about half the time, nothing at all comes out. It would be more frustrating if I were a Top, but I'm not, so it doesn't matter much.

If someone cums on my face, unless he scrapes it off with his cock and feeds it to me, or he instructs me to scoop it into my mouth, it's staying right where he left it!  And like several of you other pigs, I have no problem parading around in public with his load plastered all over my face, in my hair and goatee, and on my clothes.

cumpig1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

2 hours ago, PissGuzzlerLA said:

If someone cums on my face, unless he scrapes it off with his cock and feeds it to me, or he instructs me to scoop it into my mouth, it's staying right where he left it!  And like several of you other pigs, I have no problem parading around in public with his load plastered all over my face, in my hair and goatee, and on my clothes.

cumpig1.jpg

Awesome cum catcher!

• Like 1

On 3/29/2023 at 11:19 AM, PissGuzzlerLA said:

cumpig1.jpg

I've done a cum walk and I love it. People are never sure what they've seen,.

Faggot-Facial.jpg

On 12/19/2022 at 7:20 AM, RubberAustria said:

I gave him the order to find someone to lick it from his face and body. He cleaned himself with some paper. I was embarassed.

Paper? Paper?

You shouldn’t have been embarrassed, you should have been outraged. Could he have been more disrespectful? I’m embarrassed for him.

In all honesty, had it been me, I would have had some difficulty complying with the instruction to ask someone else to lick it off of me because that would be a dominant act according to my training, but I would have certainly consumed it myself after cleaning it off with my own fingers and tongue. The idea of using paper…as though it were a spillage in aisle five…inexcusable.

• Like 1