Forcing GAG Reflex Change

yeah you just gotta get the cocksucker used to having a cock in it’s throat and realizing it doesn’t have to gag. thats how my older brother taught me to deepthroat and I was an expert before I got to high school.once the other boys at school and in the neighbourhood knew I was a cocksucker who could deepthroat, swallows and was easy to get to suck you off I got a lot of practice and just got better and better.

• 2 months later...

I rarely gag unless its on purpose.  But it happens.   I have an older guy that gets off on making me puke up cum from other guys I suck off.   I dont eat for a while before and just drink water.  I'll suck a couple guys off before I go to his house.   He handcuffs me behind my back on my knees and really works his cock in my throat and will hold my nose until he finds a spot that makes me gag a little.  Then he works that spot until I can't control it and whatever is in me comes up.   I dont like actual puke and its a turnoff, but when I prepare right and its nothing but water and cum, its not bad.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2022 at 7:54 AM, hntnhole said:

Interesting topic.

For the purposes of keeping a Cock in the throat for longer than a thrust takes, it's possible to "condition" the throat by starting with smaller things - fingers, small, soft objects, maybe a "baby-dildo" (if such a thing exists) [Moderator's Note: He means a small dildo not one designed to look like a literal baby], nothing too big at first, and very gradually increasing the size and duration.  It works best if both guys enjoy the process, and it will most likely take a few months.  Of importance to this method, is the repetitive aspect, best practiced at least daily.  Transferring the impulse to gag from wherever impulses live in the brain, to conscious "will" is difficult, but it can be effective.  It really depends on how much the Cocksucker wants to make it happen.

It doesn't always work though.  The Cocksucker has to be really dedicated - or determined - to make it work.  

Yes, I speak from experience.  Like everything, practice makes perfect.  Once you get the hang of it, you'll be a very happy piggy boy. Best of lick... I mean "luck!"

Well, thanks again to whoever on the Moderator staff who cleared up my poorly-constructed intent.  Obviously, there is absolutely no excuse to take the phrasing I mistakenly used literally. Children should never be (in my opinion) sexually molested, and certainly not human babies.  I see it's over half a year ago, and I forgot about this reply - so again, thanks to whoever corrected me.  

It's not hard to learn not to gag. When I discovered that I am a faggot cock sucker I gave a couple of men blows that made me gag. At a certain point I got tired of it and I wanted to get fucked in my throat so badly I started training my throat. Just with a dildo with a suction cup to the wall. I loved it! It also has to do with the shape and size of the cock so I stuck a row of dildos of all shapes and sizes to the wall in my bathroom. I call it my training station. I still train my throat every morning before I go to work by getting on my knees in front of the row of dildos and throat all of the dildos. By alternating the different dildos and sucking techniques you get used to all types and shapes of cocks in your throat. I can't remember the last time I gagged. After I started training my throat I quickly became a more popular cock sucker amongst all of the men who use me to empty their balls in so it definitely payed off!

Edited by CumdumpAmsterdam

For me i only really struggle if im purposely trying not to gag. Afraid it would turn off who im with..  But then i realize if he's making me do it,, he obviously likes it.  So I just zone out and disconnect mentally a bit and let him do what he wants and let whatever gagging or puking happen without fighting it.  

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 4/18/2022 at 2:54 PM, DickDownDaddy said:

Is it possible to change a guys gag reflex by forcing a cock down the guys throat? Or maybe doing it several times?

I imagine that there'll be a certain amount of puking involved but will the boy finally loose the urge to gag?

I know that this sounds brutal but I'm curious to know if this is a thing?

I guess I should admit that thinking about it gets me hard.

I confess that I’m a lousy cocksucker and it may have to do with my throat turning sharply. That being said, my sub instinct to please a dom top might push me into having an alpha top brake my throat in if it ultimately pleases him. As I said before, I don’t necessarily seek pain but accept it if it’s part of the process of pleasing the top. Tops that push the limits help the bottom to be a better bottom, even if there’s pain.

• Upvote 1

So in my opinion and experience. It all comes down to  1) trust and 2) overcoming the fight or flight physical response.  

It helps to study the anatomy and physiology of the throat.  If you understand how swallowing works in complete process, you can adjust accordingly. You can make additional room by opening the soft palate, which also allows you to use sound vibration for extra simulations by vocalizing low tones around the cock while its gliding past your esophagus. 

That anatomical knowledge also reveals that you can actually breath with a cock deep inside.  I can take an intense throatfucking from long and thick guys, but somethings will work against you no what.  If your cock sucking bottom's  stomach is too full after a meal, its near impossible to fight back rising acid and food from flooding thru the diaphragm valve and into  the esophagus. Its best to give your bottom a break.  Often drinking a teaspoon of baking soda will help reduce the problem by reducing acid amounts and releasing air within the stomach that built up the pressure  and the discomfort. Also helps for heartburn. 

Also, make sure they don't have a dry throat to choke on. Once your sinuses dry out and you get throat tickles, any movements will trigger gagging. I like it when a top takes a drink out of a water bottle, kisses me and releases the water gently into my mouth,  spits in my mouth  or gives me a bit of refreshment from the tap without further choking me. 

Also, don't expect the bottom to do the impossible. If the angle is wrong and you're hard enough, its all the bottom can do to keep from shredding you with their teeth (molars even). Let them adjust to a deep throating friendly angle or be happy with tip and shaft work for a while. 

I like the challenge of getting a giant rock hard dick down my throat when it is unbendable. But if you can't manage it at that moment,   pick that time as a chance to lick it up and down while maintaining eye contact with your top. It will stay hard but get more pliable and thats when you can swallow that cock down to the base, hold his pubes against your face and purr like a mountain lion. On the way back up you can work his "pump spot" and get him flowing back to rock hard status. Every cock has an area that if you press it just right, and use the right rhythm and pressure, its going to re- inflate that dick. 

If the bottom trusts you, you can fuck their throat as hard as can be, and they will match you stroke for stroke once the fight or flight is handled. You can help them out by giving them good angles, lightly massage on the jaw hinges if they get tight, and let then build confidence in your topping skills. This trust is especially important in the more intense dom play.

And remember that tops get caught up in the moment, and focus on hole. They forget that hole has unfamiliar territory with things like teeth that can hurt them.  Our job as cock sockets is to 1)  keep you from hurting them during an unexpected  thrusting flurrry 2) to pleasure the top 3) to swallow the most cum possible with no spills and be satisfied with a job well done. If you have pull off to do number 1, it beats a trip to the ER or cutting short a promising evening of sexual diversion.

Edited by Shotsfired
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/18/2022 at 1:54 PM, DickDownDaddy said:

Is it possible to change a guys gag reflex by forcing a cock down the guys throat? Or maybe doing it several times?

I imagine that there'll be a certain amount of puking involved but will the boy finally loose the urge to gag?

I know that this sounds brutal but I'm curious to know if this is a thing?

I guess I should admit that thinking about it gets me hard.

Yes it's very possible and it's a fact that it can be achieved.     My top daddy did it to me