Pozzed on Business Trip

NOT MY STORY…BUT I DID IMPROVE IT 

I was out of town on a business trip, just relaxing in my hotel room and decided to check out Grindr. I found a guy that was into thicker/chubbier guys, we chatted back and forth for a bit and he sent a photo.

I thought it was fake, it was easily about 7.5-8 inches long but wasn't too thick with a weird biohazard booking tattoo, he was staying near my hotel so I figured hey why not give him a chance.

We make arrangements for him to come to my hotel room and about an hour passes before I finally get a knock on the door and he walks in and I can see through his sweatpants his dick print. It wasn't fake, he takes them off and he is still limp. He's still close 5-6 inches long, I'm thinking to myself, in my limited experience outside of dildos I've never had anything with this length.

I meant to ask him about his tattoo, but I was so enthralled with his huge cock. I just started sucking on his engorged member. 

After some oral, he tells me to bend over for him.. He applies some lube and slowly works his thick dick in, really gently.. I was expecting a full ram and slam guy but he was a gentleman about it.

I start to relax, as he starts to go deeper until I feel his hips against my butt. I can feel it pretty damn deep in me, something I've never felt before. I was surprised I took him all.

He told me he was going to knock me up and give me his special seed. I played along to make it more exciting. I begged for his “hot” load. 

After about 7-8 minutes, he told me he wanted to go to the bathroom and watch him breed me in the mirror. Here's where things get interesting.. He tells me to slowly back up, he's literally fucking me as we're walking to the bathroom, me trying to walk when my legs feel like jelly lol.

So, I'm half bent over half standing watching us in the mirror.. Then it happens, I feel him start hitting my prostate and I look down and I'm cumming hands free. Each time he pulls out it hits, I've never had this feeling with a person before and I'm loving every second of it.

Then he starts cumming, I feel him throbbing in me.. A sensation I've never felt

He snarls, ‘take my poz load!”

I am too weak to fight him off. I accepted my fate. 

After a minute, he slowly pulls out and I feel his now limp dick slap my balls. I'm sitting there figuring out what happened and he's looking at me smiling because I'm looking like I'm half drunk having just shot my load hands-free for the first time. 

I only bottomed 3 other times, this was my first time bareback. I was thinking maybe I just didn't enjoy bottoming.. It just took finding the right guy with the right load, it's a shame he's on the other side of the country. 

But,  I will be back.  

joey

I love hot chat hit me up even c2c

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 2

• 1 year later...