On 4/8/2024 at 4:09 PM, norefusal said:

yes and no.

im predominately italian so the goverment says im white but most people assume im not upon seeing me. 

i do however live a very white life in a very white country that is very segregated. 

unfortunately, i'm also attracted to men of color (and often, them to me). 

so i don't refuse to show up to all the predominately white gay events, but the small % of token men of color therefore disappoint me. 

so i cruise parks, sex shops etc purposefully to meet men of color as that seems to be where they hang out in my experience. 

it even seems to be one of the things that apps made worse as once you scroll past 6 pages of guys, only DMing the 4 men of color you saw, it's hard not to feel creepy. 

so i sleep w white guys too but honestly, the stupid questions! like what tropical nudist beach vacation did i take to get an all over tan in winter? bitch, this is natural skin color lol 

Was this a typo and you perhaps meant very white county that is very segregated in the US?

It is weird, I grew up in a very mixed town. My sister married a football player who was black from town, while I thought I was straight and then a top, but met and married a Jewish NYer with the biggest shoulders I had ever seen. Over time, I started playing with a lot of Black guys who liked that I had a biker’s butt. Since they all had much bigger dicks too, I edged more to bottom. When you have a six inch dick, it’s weird to top someone who is 9+ inches and who is built bigger and hell if they can get past the second hole. One of the guys said he bet I dated a lot of Black guys because of the ass. With Black relatives, I’m weirded out by race play, but I like meeting up with guys who like big asses and it feels more like it is Black and Hispanic guys who like playing with me though I’ve had play dates with White and Asian guys too that were also ridiculously hot. To me, hot is hot. About the only guys I avoid are the under 40s with perfect bodies.

IMG_0983.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2024 at 8:59 PM, topblkmale said:

Was this a typo and you perhaps meant very white county that is very segregated in the US?

lol if you want to believe the USA is one big melting-pot love-fest where the average person's dinner party looks like a Beneton ad, knock yourself out. but statistics don't lie. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, SugarCaneDaddy said:

As a black/brown latino I can tell you this has always happened youre just noticing it. You'll be impressed of the dephness of it too.

so how do you deal w it? i find its very, very common for white guys to ask as a conversation starter "so where are you from?" and its kinda become a trigger for me, partly because i feel like im being gaslit. they act like its just a normal friendly question but all i hear is "i don't even know how to talk to you until i know which race you are"