On 2/26/2023 at 9:53 AM, topblkmale said:

I remain attracted to guys based on culture. I prefer guys from backgrounds where men are still encouraged to be manly and masculine. Many North American and European cultures have feminized the men which is cool if you are attracted to that.

Which, specifically, "North American and European cultures" have feminized men? I'd be fascinated to know. Or do you mean any time we socialize men into not grunting, belching, farting, and otherwise being obnoxious boors means they're "feminized"?

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Which, specifically, "North American and European cultures" have feminized men? I'd be fascinated to know. Or do you mean any time we socialize men into not grunting, belching, farting, and otherwise being obnoxious boors means they're "feminized"?

American and Western European men. The culture no longer promotes male masculinity in any form of media.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, topblkmale said:

American and Western European men. The culture no longer promotes male masculinity in any form of media.

Alot of these other cultures are the antithesis of masculinity. Allowing yourself to be colonized, gentrified and genocided at the mere presence of whiteness is beta at best, and suicidal at worst.

There has been studies which have show how many Latin, Arab and Asian men identify as white. Not to mention the anecdotal stories of these other men in the gay community genuflecting at the mere sight of a white man.

Yes, the image of masculinity may be disappearing slowly western culture, but submission of one’s culture is no more masculine.

8 hours ago, topblkmale said:

This would be laughable if it weren't so pathetically sad. Honey, if you look at American and western European culture and can't find any examples of "male masculinity" being promoted, you're spending too much time in the drag department. Or navel-gazing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

This would be laughable if it weren't so pathetically sad. Honey, if you look at American and western European culture and can't find any examples of "male masculinity" being promoted, you're spending too much time in the drag department. Or navel-gazing. 

Nope. I really don't see it.

15 hours ago, topblkmale said:

Nope. I really don't see it.

Then I have no idea what you consider 'masculine'. Or maybe it's because you live in a densely populated metropolitan area with millions of people that are almost uniformly office workers or service workers. Maybe if you got out of your closed world and met, say, some blue-collar men - of whom there are millions in this country.

On 2/28/2023 at 9:26 AM, topblkmale said:

May I suggest watching “Yellowstone” or “The Last of Us” or any of the new Star Wars series?  Whole lot of masculinity going on.  And that’s just three pieces of entertainment in our media promoting masculinity.  

• 1 month later...

BlackDude said 

'A lot of these other cultures are the antithesis of masculinity. Allowing yourself to be colonized, gentrified and genocided at the mere presence of whiteness is beta at best, and suicidal at worst.

Many of these cultures didn't have a choice in the matter, not by any means. I think it's easy from today's perspective to look back at our ancestors and say 'oh boy, were they dumb/weak/beta' or what ever adjective you may want to attach to their situations, and laugh and shake your head. In the 19th Century, the height of colonialism, many Western colonial powers colluded with each other to sell outdated and useless munitions to local kingdoms and empires all over the world which were no match for the automatic machine gun. It was one way of dumping useless arms to  trusting foreigners, who, until then were operating under the notion that the British hated the French, the French hated the Germans and everyone else feared the Russians. The Qing government only gave up Hong Kong to the British after the signing of the Treaty of Nanking, in 1841, as its navy had been blown to bits, all because the Brits wanted to continue importing opium to the kingdom, which had seen a striking rise in addiction and deaths. It wasn't the mere presence of whiteness that caused minorities to fall to our knees. Nope. It's the fact that war after war had been fought, and huge numbers of people were decimated. Do not for a second think that the Chinese, Indians or local Native Canadians have forgotten what had been done. In fact, the Chinese government called the Treaty of Nanking the start of a century of humiliation. The same thing in India, where several treasures were openly robbed by colonial powers, starting with the British East India Company, which was a private interest, and ended up eventually representing the Crown until its dissolution in 1799. Same with the VOC in Java and many of the island nations that eventually made up Indonesia. Nobody has forgotten. 

"There has been studies which have show how many Latin, Arab and Asian men identify as white. Not to mention the anecdotal stories of these other men in the gay community genuflecting at the mere sight of a white man." 

Receipts please? Which studies? In fact, we are told precisely  the opposite. Growing up in our cultures, for about two centuries, we have had it rammed down our noses that we are anything but European. White skin, we've been told, is prized because we've been told that European culture is the epitome of civilisation, beauty and elegance. Somehow, foreign cultures aren't good enough because they're foreign. I don't know anyone who's a minority who sees himself as white. We are keenly aware how we are not white.   

"submission of one’s culture is no more masculine." We see the resurgence of Black power, Asian nationalism,  Caribbean nations breaking ties with the UK to become republics, and self-determination since about the 1940s. Indian nationalists boycotted British made goods since the 1920s, and eventually, refused to cooperate with the colonial powers. It is no longer the case that people look at European-made goods and services as the height of sophistication, because it isn't. South American countries have seen the rise of Native politicians being voted into office. This is the submission of one's own culture?   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Men are men.  Due to where we (meaning, our ancestors) happened to be born, some of us are pale, some of us aren't, but we're all the same, despite what area of the globe our ancestors came from.  We wear differently shaded skin, but underneath the degree of melanin, we're all the very same.  There are simpering queens who's ancestors lived south of the Equator, and butch, bull-Cocked men from the same area.  There are simpering queens who's ancestors lived north of the Equator with the same variations.  We are all men (on this site, gay, and rawfuckers), and the degree of melanin in one's skin is as important as whether we wear a black shirt or a white one.  It's just not relevant to our humanity. 

So what on earth does it matter what color a man's "shirt" is?  When all is said and done, we're men that fuck each other, and that's that.  Ditch the grievous errors of the past, and embrace the better parts of ourselves.  

What it boils down to is the fact that the Caucasian Nations industrialized farther and faster than the rest of the world.  The constant and pressing need for new sources of raw materials forced these Nations to steal the resources of other areas of the world, and thus began the foul notion that the Caucasian Nations were "supposed" to colonize the world, according to the wishes of their "God".  And thus began the pretense of relieving their guilt, since their clerics, dolled up in their long dresses, ruby slippers, fancy hats, insincerities, indulgences, lies, the whole rotted mess, told these Caucasian nations it was God's will.  

Thus, the force of their more advanced killing power forced the system of Colonization upon equally intelligent, equally productive, equal in every way except industrialization into a lesser status, for the greed and enrichment of those Caucasians. The only possible purpose of said colonization of said non-Caucasian nations is, of course, the rape of their natural resources,  which tragically included the subjugated inhabitants themselves.  So what possible connection is there to who we fuck, here and now?  How do the inhumanities of our ancestors require us to continue this moral rot?  Tops:  Breed in every Hole you can, and be thrilled to do it, regardless of the amount of melanin in the skin.  Bottoms, take every raw Cock and load you can, and thrill to the sensation of the loads being pumped up your gut, regardless of the amount of melanin in it's skin.  It's the sharing, the connection, the thrill of sharing wanton sex, Lust-driven sex that's important.  

But there is hope.  The world is changing fast, and the Caucasian nations are only just beginning to reap their whirlwind.  Those descendants are only beginning to pay the price for their privilege, centuries too late, but then the piper sometimes takes his time about coming to be paid.  The piper always does show up eventually, doesn't (s)he? 

The "Moral Arc of the Universe"* is excruciatingly long, but there can be no question that it does indeed bend towards Justice.  

*MLK jr.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 3

I grew up in a still quite racist city.  As an academically exceptional student, I was targeted, villified, by some racist fucks, teachers mostly, but we  students considered ourselves too intellectual to care about race. (Srudies have  repeatedly shown the correlation between low IQ and racism.)

I remember being in Spain with a friend, RIP, who ordered a burger in a paella restaurant.   I insisted he order something local.  That's been my mindset for the past three decades in NYC.   There is just too many fine ass men here to stick to one or two or three races.  I have learned much and taught much from a variety of nationalities.  I tried to count but only got to 25 different countries.   I can't imagine how impoverished my sense of self would be if i kept the mindset of my childhood Midwestern childhood. No regrets.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's been over a year now since I first asked Forum members their opinions on inter-racial sex.  Most who responded have been very open minded, thinking my question to BZ members regarding the subject to be a "no-brainer" so to speak. I have seen plenty that have said the subject never crossed their minds, while others seemed to act as if the question was somehow offensive.  That was never my intention.  It was just a question I felt could be answered in an adult manner, not to be used as a platform for some to state just how difficult their lives are because of the color of their skin.  This was about sexual likes and dislikes, not a Forum on racism.  I won't mention names but I have had several posters tell me that because I am white I have absolutely no idea what they go through because they are black.  True, I don't know what your life experiences have been but this thread has gone WAY off track and if you read my original post you'll see it was a question about preferences, not the colonization of Caribbean nations or anything like that.  This is a Forum that touches on all parts of our lives, but the main focus is sex and I think if you read the very first post you'll see that was what I was asking about.  It's a shame some people were offended. 

21 hours ago, BBBxCumDumpster said:

(Srudies have  repeatedly shown the correlation between low IQ and racism.)

Really ???  As once said on screen in Casablanca - "I'm shocked ... shocked"  

Thanks for the great line, Claude, 

• Haha 1

I prefer not to date or even have sex with white guys.  I just prefer guys who aren't white.  I like the cultural differences.  I like the physical differences.  Some of them are uncut and I like uncut cocks.  My last serious boyfriend was part Mexican and part Native American.  The one before him was Nicaraguan.  One was Filipino.  I think only one in the past 20 some years was white.  I haven't dated in the past ten years.  Before that I was living in the SF Bay area and that area is really diverse. 

Guys of color seem to find me more attractive than white guys do and I find them more attractive than I do white guys.   

• Upvote 1