is it ok to keep telling your top how much you love the way his dick feels?

josh567

On 4/23/2022 at 3:19 AM, josh567 said:

is it weird if i compliment him even more?

I find it sad that guys have to even ask this. I mean obviously everyone is different - but I find that generally everyone wants or appreciates some form of feedback.

Especially when the feedback adds to the erotic nature of the event. I have a married buddy who let's me suck his cock and I cannot stop complimenting him. He is incredibly handsome, super fun, really enjoys the experience. I tell him I can never get enough of him. It has not scared him away yet.

So, don't hold back fellas.

guys..... i nearly screamed how good his dick felt up my ass omggg.  i love how after he slides inside me i can feel his penis getting harder.  i tell him "omg i love your dick up my ass yesss this is amazzzinggg."  and then he cums inside me ughh,  fucking LOVE it.  i made him feel so good.

Edited by josh567

• 3 months later...
On 4/25/2022 at 1:56 PM, tallslenderguy said:

i have a younger FB who's really sweet, but very quiet. He tells me after the fact that He usually cums 2 or 3 times when He is fucking me, and He frequently contacts me to breed, so He must enjoy. But while He is fucking He makes no sounds at all, it's like He is in stealth mode and i cannot tell that He is enjoying. i nvver try to make sounds or say things, but it comes out of me involuntarily lol. i moan and make noises, not constantly  but it's like my Top is playing an instrument and He knows i am fucking excited to have Him inside of me.

It doesn't take much at all to help me know He's happy. Guys who just say something like "oh yeah" or "oh fuck" turn me into Their total breeding hole. And i fucking love it when a Top tells me He is cumming. Drives me absolutely wild. 

I've had some really silent tops fucking and literally don't say a word.  Sometimes it bothers me, but then there's times that there's something primal about just being used and bred.  Awhile ago I kept meeting up with someone.  We were really into each other but when we got going he said virtually nothing and would drop 2-3 loads sometimes I wsn't sure he was cumming.  He often pushed deep and just held himself inside caressing me, so wasn't sure. But it was hot.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gimmiethatload said:

I learned that most tops fuck even harder when you're verbal. Even more so when you stroke their ego. I love to tell my man how good he's fucking me and how good his dick feels. Gets him even more worked up 

I agree. In my many many many years of experience getting bred. I have found you can’t complement a man too much on the beauty of his cock.  Men love it and you get the reward.

• Upvote 1