Train Ride Pozzing

Decided to grab the train across Australia from Sydney to Perth and have a relaxing 4 days and 3 nights off after a busy year with work. Have always wanted to do the trip, and know that most on the train are older, so was planning to relax and when I got to Perth, spend a few days chasing loads.

Got to the station and ticket was all sorted and I went to find my carriage. There was an attendant at each carriage and when I got to my carriage the attendant was a hot 20’s something guy. 6’ tall with an avg build but wearing the uniform of beige trousers (very tight and well filled out) and train logo polo with a stockman’s hat. What looked like short brown hair under the hat and piercing blue eyes with a trimmed beard. I almost got a hard on there and then. My thoughts went straight too disappointment as I imagined how good it would be (for eye candy alone) to have him on the entire trip.

I am a 45 y/o avg guy with smooth body and blonde short hair. Nothing special but wearing jeans and t-shirt.

He introduced himself as Adam and explained a few basic things before I was to get on to the train. I was thinking of how hot it would be if he was on the trip, and as though he could read my mind, he adds “I will be your carriage attendant the whole trip” out of nowhere. I am taken back by the random comment and am obviously pleased. “I’ll come by and give you the run down on the carriage once we are under way” He repeats my cabin number as if to remind himself. Others are lining up, so I get on the train in a bit of a haze and find my cabin. I have a private cabin with ensuite that is usually for two people, but I paid to have it to myself to relax.

I settle in and am putting some things away as the train starts out and immediately there is a knock at the door. It is Adam (he must have come straight to my cabin first). He walks straight in and closes the door behind him and begins to explain the features of the cabin. “So, you are travelling alone I see?” I confirm this for him, and he smiles. I swear the bulge in his trousers is bigger, but I put it down to my imagination. After explaining everything he tells me he has a cabin at the end of the carriage and is available 24/7 for anything I need. He then looks me in the eyes and says, “anything at all, even in the middle of the night”. He leaves and I hear him explain the features to all the other people in my carriage, but he never goes into their cabins.

As the evening falls and after I have had dinner, I head back to the cabin and shortly after there is knock at my door. It is Adam. “Sorry sir, I meant to prepare your bed while you were at dinner. I got caught up a bit. Let me do it now for you. There is not a lot of room, and he keeps brushing past me to do his stuff and his crotch is growing to a noticeable bulge. Sometimes when he needs to get past me, he puts his hands on my hips gently to steady himself and I feel his growing crotch brush against my arse, and my own cock is starting to go.

“Is there anything else I can do for you” he asks, and he clearly has a hard on. But I am not sure of the rules and what to do and I stumble to say everything is perfect, trying not to get caught looking at his crotch, but he clearly notices.

“If you haven’t been on a train overnight before, sometimes it is hard to get to sleep or sleep. So, please let me know if you need anything no matter the time.” He motions to the attendant button on the wall “I mean anything at all – ok” and he then leaves.

By midnight I cannot sleep, and my mind constantly goes to Adam, and I know a good fucking and load from him is exactly what I need to sleep. I think what the hell and I press the attendant button. I am in boxers and singlet for bed.

Within a minute, Adam is at my door in the same clothes but sporting a massive bulge in his tight pants. “I’ve been waiting for that call for hours”. Without invitation he comes into my cabin and shuts the door and just pushes me to the wall and kisses me and starts grinding his massive crotch against mine. “What about if someone else calls for the attendant?” I ask.

“I am officially off from 10pm and that is what everyone is told. You are the only one I said “anytime”. And he grins and starts to kiss me again. I begin to undo his pants and he stops me and says, “sorry I need to tell you I am poz. Just got the results back a week ago and not started meds yet. So can only do oral for now”. He sounds a bit disappointed as he says it and I look him in the eye and ask, “so you would be pretty toxic now I guess”. He responds in a disheartened manner “yeah I guess so – sorry”

I smile and kiss him again and continue to release a thick nine-inch cock from his pants and pre-cum flicks onto my boxers as I do. He seems a little reluctant and I assure him, “good! That means I have 3 nights for you to knock me up. No rules, no condoms and nothing for you to worry about. I want to be fucked and bred by you as often as you can do it for the next 3 nights. I want your poz babies.”

You can see the relief in his eyes and without a word he turns me around, pulls the back of my boxers down and shoves all nine inches inside me all at once. It hurts a little at first, but he just holds it there until I relax and after a few seconds starts pumping my arse with his huge cock. He is fucking me hard against the wall as he is kissing and biting my neck. “Fuck it has been a week since I came. It’s gonna be a big load and probably fast”. And within a minute of that he says, “fuck I gotta cum – oh shit – here it comes” and he bottoms out inside me, and I feel the warm sensation of him flooding my insides with his poz seed.  I reach around and grab his arse to make sure he doesn’t pull out. He seems to cum for ages, but also doesn’t seem to go soft.

He keeps kissing my neck, breathing heavily, whilst still inside me and still hard. He starts slowly fucking me again. “Fuck, I told you it had been a while. You want another load?” I respond by pushing back hard on his cock and he starts to fuck me hard again and within 5 minutes he is unloading a second load in me without even pulling out from his first load. After about a minute, he starts to go soft this time and his cock pops out of my hole. This whole time is has stayed dressed.

I turn around and kiss him more. “When are you officially back on duty?” I ask. “6am” he responds.

“Good plenty of time for us then” and I begin to undress him. Before long we are both naked and he has a gorgeous hairy chest under his work shirt. The beds are narrow, so he lays on top of me with his crotch nestled nicely between my legs as we make out like two teenagers.

He stays until 5am and neither of us sleep. He proceeds to pump another 2 loads in me overnight. As he leaves, I say, “so two more nights for you to knock me up right” and kiss him. I go to an early breakfast with a slightly sore arse but have kept his loads inside me. He passes me on my way back from breakfast and he stops me and says “you may want to change” and runs his hands down the back of my jeans. There is a wet patch where his seed has started to leak out. “or pop a plug in there”. And then he continues to walk on.

To be continued…

• Like 32
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 18

4 hours ago, Talurim said:

Decided to grab the train across Australia from Sydney to Perth and have a relaxing 4 days and 3 nights off after a busy year with work. Have always wanted to do the trip, and know that most on the train are older, so was planning to relax and when I got to Perth, spend a few days chasing loads.

Got to the station and ticket was all sorted and I went to find my carriage. There was an attendant at each carriage and when I got to my carriage the attendant was a hot 20’s something guy. 6’ tall with an avg build but wearing the uniform of beige trousers (very tight and well filled out) and train logo polo with a stockman’s hat. What looked like short brown hair under the hat and piercing blue eyes with a trimmed beard. I almost got a hard on there and then. My thoughts went straight too disappointment as I imagined how good it would be (for eye candy alone) to have him on the entire trip.

I am a 45 y/o avg guy with smooth body and blonde short hair. Nothing special but wearing jeans and t-shirt.

He introduced himself as Adam and explained a few basic things before I was to get on to the train. I was thinking of how hot it would be if he was on the trip, and as though he could read my mind, he adds “I will be your carriage attendant the whole trip” out of nowhere. I am taken back by the random comment and am obviously pleased. “I’ll come by and give you the run down on the carriage once we are under way” He repeats my cabin number as if to remind himself. Others are lining up, so I get on the train in a bit of a haze and find my cabin. I have a private cabin with ensuite that is usually for two people, but I paid to have it to myself to relax.

I settle in and am putting some things away as the train starts out and immediately there is a knock at the door. It is Adam (he must have come straight to my cabin first). He walks straight in and closes the door behind him and begins to explain the features of the cabin. “So, you are travelling alone I see?” I confirm this for him, and he smiles. I swear the bulge in his trousers is bigger, but I put it down to my imagination. After explaining everything he tells me he has a cabin at the end of the carriage and is available 24/7 for anything I need. He then looks me in the eyes and says, “anything at all, even in the middle of the night”. He leaves and I hear him explain the features to all the other people in my carriage, but he never goes into their cabins.

As the evening falls and after I have had dinner, I head back to the cabin and shortly after there is knock at my door. It is Adam. “Sorry sir, I meant to prepare your bed while you were at dinner. I got caught up a bit. Let me do it now for you. There is not a lot of room, and he keeps brushing past me to do his stuff and his crotch is growing to a noticeable bulge. Sometimes when he needs to get past me, he puts his hands on my hips gently to steady himself and I feel his growing crotch brush against my arse, and my own cock is starting to go.

“Is there anything else I can do for you” he asks, and he clearly has a hard on. But I am not sure of the rules and what to do and I stumble to say everything is perfect, trying not to get caught looking at his crotch, but he clearly notices.

“If you haven’t been on a train overnight before, sometimes it is hard to get to sleep or sleep. So, please let me know if you need anything no matter the time.” He motions to the attendant button on the wall “I mean anything at all – ok” and he then leaves.

By midnight I cannot sleep, and my mind constantly goes to Adam, and I know a good fucking and load from him is exactly what I need to sleep. I think what the hell and I press the attendant button. I am in boxers and singlet for bed.

Within a minute, Adam is at my door in the same clothes but sporting a massive bulge in his tight pants. “I’ve been waiting for that call for hours”. Without invitation he comes into my cabin and shuts the door and just pushes me to the wall and kisses me and starts grinding his massive crotch against mine. “What about if someone else calls for the attendant?” I ask.

“I am officially off from 10pm and that is what everyone is told. You are the only one I said “anytime”. And he grins and starts to kiss me again. I begin to undo his pants and he stops me and says, “sorry I need to tell you I am poz. Just got the results back a week ago and not started meds yet. So can only do oral for now”. He sounds a bit disappointed as he says it and I look him in the eye and ask, “so you would be pretty toxic now I guess”. He responds in a disheartened manner “yeah I guess so – sorry”

I smile and kiss him again and continue to release a thick nine-inch cock from his pants and pre-cum flicks onto my boxers as I do. He seems a little reluctant and I assure him, “good! That means I have 3 nights for you to knock me up. No rules, no condoms and nothing for you to worry about. I want to be fucked and bred by you as often as you can do it for the next 3 nights. I want your poz babies.”

You can see the relief in his eyes and without a word he turns me around, pulls the back of my boxers down and shoves all nine inches inside me all at once. It hurts a little at first, but he just holds it there until I relax and after a few seconds starts pumping my arse with his huge cock. He is fucking me hard against the wall as he is kissing and biting my neck. “Fuck it has been a week since I came. It’s gonna be a big load and probably fast”. And within a minute of that he says, “fuck I gotta cum – oh shit – here it comes” and he bottoms out inside me, and I feel the warm sensation of him flooding my insides with his poz seed.  I reach around and grab his arse to make sure he doesn’t pull out. He seems to cum for ages, but also doesn’t seem to go soft.

He keeps kissing my neck, breathing heavily, whilst still inside me and still hard. He starts slowly fucking me again. “Fuck, I told you it had been a while. You want another load?” I respond by pushing back hard on his cock and he starts to fuck me hard again and within 5 minutes he is unloading a second load in me without even pulling out from his first load. After about a minute, he starts to go soft this time and his cock pops out of my hole. This whole time is has stayed dressed.

I turn around and kiss him more. “When are you officially back on duty?” I ask. “6am” he responds.

“Good plenty of time for us then” and I begin to undress him. Before long we are both naked and he has a gorgeous hairy chest under his work shirt. The beds are narrow, so he lays on top of me with his crotch nestled nicely between my legs as we make out like two teenagers.

He stays until 5am and neither of us sleep. He proceeds to pump another 2 loads in me overnight. As he leaves, I say, “so two more nights for you to knock me up right” and kiss him. I go to an early breakfast with a slightly sore arse but have kept his loads inside me. He passes me on my way back from breakfast and he stops me and says “you may want to change” and runs his hands down the back of my jeans. There is a wet patch where his seed has started to leak out. “or pop a plug in there”. And then he continues to walk on.

To be continued…

Nice story, good detail but short, sweet, & right to the point. Just like a hot quickie. Love that he nutted multiples in the bottom's pussy. 😛

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1