Random Strangers Vs FBs

Japbtm

I know how my regular fuck buds assholes and cocks feel and yeah I enjoy great sex with them but a random hole or cock has all the excitement of the unknown. I love to slide into a new hole for the first time, smell his body and listen to him moaning also the knowledge that this guy is submitting to me and is prepared to take an ass full of my sperm.

i think it's a great question.

For me it's not a matter of random or FB, but about connecting mutual desire and need.  i think one of the ruts we can fall into with a partner or ongoing FB is we start fucking our memory instead of the person. We get a collection of memories and then form a picture of who the person is and how the experience will be, positive and negative memories can set up expectations of a similar great encounter or concerns of a not so great time.  

With a random stranger all we have is our projected desire, but how often does that turn out as we want or expect? 

Personally, i've come to feel we don't get what we want/need because we don't communicate very well as part of the process of finding a sex partner. i find few guys who know what they want/need, or more likely, are afraid to open up about it. Instead we have boxes we can check that identify generic stuff and homogenize a very individual and person act. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

When I was first struggling with my sexuality, straight, bi and gay were on the table.  My first encounters with men involved sticking my dick thru a gloryhole at a bookstore in Houston.  Later a friend from my high school days would go with me to a local bathhouse to attract men for a quick nut in the dry sauna.  One early morning, I went back to the bathhouse alone and wandered the halls...peering into open doors...while listening to men in other rooms fucking.  Those sounds and being 20 years old soon had me rock hard and needing company.  One partially open door had an older man inside laying on his stomach.  I took a chance and stuck my head thru the door.  About 20 minutes later, I was working my dick up his ass and soon had an epic orgasm.  AIDS hadn't emerged so I was raw and didn't appreciate what I was doing. Once AIDS took hold my SAFE SEX period began.  I'd decided that I was gay and much more inclined to be a Bottom in my 30's.  Once drugs became available for treatment of HIV, life loosened up and I re-explored raw sex with close friends.  I've mentioned before how many beautiful men I watched die miserable deaths from AIDS.  I wasn't scared straight, but condoms became an integral part of my sex life.  Sex with strangers was no longer part of my playbook.  Even now...with  pRep making anon sex a possibility, I refrain.  I've established strong friendships with a group of men and it's a wonderful life.  pRep is now the key towards no hesitation when sex is available but including strangers isn't important to me.  I know many enjoy it, but my many life experiences have framed my boundaries to this day.

Edited by downtownswallow
  • Upvote 1