Naked driving

who here loves driving totally naked? I love it especially if I get a hard on!! Sometimes truckers passing me give me a big thumbs up! Anyone else share this fetish? Do you have sny pics? 

On 5/4/2022 at 12:14 AM, Queenzlander59 said:

who here loves driving totally naked? I love it especially if I get a hard on!! Sometimes truckers passing me give me a big thumbs up! Anyone else share this fetish? Do you have sny pics? 

The thought does appeal to me; however, law enforcement in the UK might have something to say about it - knowing my luck, I would get caught...😂

• Haha 1

My ex wife would always go bottomless and let me finger her while i drove on long trips or overnight to the beach. Truckers definitely noticed when it was daylight outside -- we received lots of honks and light flashes. While i love being naked in general driving naked hasn't been a thing for me. Cheers!

• Upvote 1

On 5/14/2022 at 4:15 AM, CumBustion said:

I’ve never driven nude, but I have ridden around naked, gave road head many times, and even been fucked in the back of an SUV or van being driven.

so fun -- got fucked in a bmw 330 convertible once -- temporarily parked along a mountainside cemetery = a favorite experience and memory!!  

• Like 1

I had a convertible years ago and had met up with a top on a nice summer evening. It was late so I decided to drive home naked, with the top down. What I didn’t expect was to find a huge traffic backup on the highway due to night time construction. A trucker next to me got an eyeful!

• Like 1

have driven naked a few times especially during the spring/summer.  Usually either going to or from a hook up.  Have been times I been told to come through naked, or when i've been a dump, going from one fuck to the next and have rode naked from one hook up to the next

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, blkboibtm said:

have driven naked a few times especially during the spring/summer.  Usually either going to or from a hook up.  Have been times I been told to come through naked, or when i've been a dump, going from one fuck to the next and have rode naked from one hook up to the next

So free and so hot!

• 4 weeks later...

I used to live in a somewhat secluded cabin, and I would tell my on-line hook-ups to meet me at a state park near my house.  Always meeting after dark,  I would arrive in my work truck wearing just my work boots, baseball cap and a cock ring.  I'd hop out of my truck and strut over to their car.  Almost all the first timers would choose to follow me in their own car,  but return visiters would often get naked and ride back with me.  One guy even liked to go to fast food drive thru for a bite, just laying something over our laps at the pick up window.

• Like 2