Hard to meet guys into WS and piss drinking anymore

On 5/10/2022 at 9:49 AM, Eastvillagefun said:

I know what you mean. Years ago, I could find a guy to piss in my mouth or ass pretty easily. Now I almost never get to taste and and certainly never get piss fucked. It used to turn tops on when I would ask them to piss in my mouth. Now they mostly freak out.

I have had a few tops make me drink from the tap. I love it especially after they did some parTing prior to drinking.

As a top I enjoy having a thirsty bottom drink my piss as well as sliding my dick into a hole and flooding their guts with my piss. Both are a huge turn on for me

1 minute ago, MadnessNZ said:

As a top I enjoy having a thirsty bottom drink my piss as well as sliding my dick into a hole and flooding their guts with my piss. Both are a huge turn on for me

Love top men that do that, 

Idk why but my most recent fantasy is going to a movie and having the top fill up the large soda cup with only his piss. And I drink it all before the movie is done. No one would know but us. 

I'm off to Amsterdam tomorrow. Not been there for years. Any advice which of the backrooms is best for piss? Either daytime, evening or at night. Any other friendly advice for a fat old slag?

1 hour ago, fatbottom said:

I'm off to Amsterdam tomorrow. Not been there for years. Any advice which of the backrooms is best for piss? Either daytime, evening or at night. Any other friendly advice for a fat old slag?

Well - good luck if you're flying - I was there (AMS) this week for work - Heathrow T5 was chaos with 3.5 hour queue for security. Fasttrack was closed. I had to jump the line so as not to miss my flight - which was 1hr late as they had no-one to load the baggage. Schipol was just as bad... piles of bags everywhere, and similar queues and delays.  

I'm headed to SOP at Central Station today for some WS fun. That's usually a reliable source for me. 

4 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Well - good luck if you're flying - I was there (AMS) this week for work - Heathrow T5 was chaos with 3.5 hour queue for security. Fasttrack was closed. I had to jump the line so as not to miss my flight - which was 1hr late as they had no-one to load the baggage. Schipol was just as bad... piles of bags everywhere, and similar queues and delays.  

I'm headed to SOP at Central Station today for some WS fun. That's usually a reliable source for me. 

Going by Eurostar - assuming that the tracks haven't melted in the heat which is a real possibility. Their website and phoneline are currently both fucked which is not a good sign. 

SOP is very tempting but cant get there today - maybe when i get back. How to Sundays and Tuesdays compare nowadays?

On 7/15/2022 at 7:44 PM, MadnessNZ said:

I need more friends like you

10 hours ago, BoyBakery said:

I need more friends like you

Well if you're ever in Melbourne hit me up, I'm sure we'll be great friends in no time 😈

I've always loved drinking piss and being piss fucked, but that last thing is apparently difficult for a lot of Tops. Only had it done once in a hotel in Berlin. Guy from the UK had already fucked me the day before and this time came back to properly fill my guts. He fucked me for a decent time, then got around to pissing in my ass. I was laying on my back and the sopping sound of his cock and piss was amazing, but also too much for him. He came hard and fast in my ass, mixing his sperm with his hot piss. 

Been pissed in my mouth a few times and even stripped naked in a shower for two guys who pissed all over me. Thinking of advertising solely to get pissed on for guys that wants to just empty their bladder onto a willing slut. 

• 2 weeks later...

This guy told me to meet him at the bathouse and not piss before he gets there so he can drink it. I spend half hour in the bathroom door open, not wanting to waste my piss since having a guy drink it is the best. Tons of guys passed by, looked and didn't get the hit. Of course the piss drinker never showed up, but hey that's Montreal for you. I need to move

• Sad 1