Fucking and breeding is a universal language

Ozpig

I have previously in my travels had sex with guys that speak no English and I never spoke their language - but I have always found fuck, cock and seed are international and like music, have no ethnic boundaries. I live nearby a park which is a good cruise area especially in the warmer weather. The area of Sydney I live in is very heavily populated with a Muslims, Hindus, Seikhs and Asian people, making us the great melting pot Australia is. Last Thursday afternoon I decided to cruise the park on dusk as it is usually dead of a day and came across this guy who actually had his cock out of his jeans and was stroking it. I knew he needed my help immediately. He looked late 40's early 50's but what a beautiful thick cut cock he had. I immediately moved his hand, replaced it with mine for a second and then bent down to give it a kiss and then some nice head. I was surprised when he started to work his hand down the back of my track pants and started rubbing my arse - I always freeball when cruising. I wanted that  cock in me so bad and immediately stood up and to my surprise he kissed me and said "fuck you" in a very thick accent, which I later found out was Assyrian. I wanted to take him home - about half a kilometre and take that cock uninhibitedly. I kept kneading his cock and explained to come to my place. He sort of understood, but I gestured for him to follow and he did. I walked to my car and gestured for him to get in - he pointed to where his car was parked and after much toing and froing I I parked next to his car and again gestured to follow.

He finally got the drift and I got him home. What a fuck he was? He was gesturing for lube for his cock and I just went down on it and told him that putting lube on such a beautiful thick cock was a sin as i was wanted to feel it rip me in half. I think he was surprised how easy he got into me missionary. I grabbed his arse cheeks and pulled hard, letting him know I wanted it all in and right then. He bred me twice, and both times he made load groans as he emptied his balls into me. He looked surprised when I cleaned his cock and balls after round two. We swapped phone numbers and told him to come anytime. To my surprise he texted me in Arabic on Monday night. I had no idea what it said - but within half an hour he was on te door and I got two more beautiful serves of cock and seed. Can't wait for him to breed me again.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 4