Last night at Fukd

garsento

I went to Fukd last night after work curious. Apparently neighbours of the location complained that there was sex happening on the main floor, so as of at least the last event everything was confined in the basement. I was told that party was crowded, almost too crowded, but I decided to see what things were like.

I had a fantastic time. I got in soon after the party started at 10 pm. In the big basement, there was a stable number I guys, twenty to thirty for he couple of hours past 10:30. There was a large diversity of body types, everyone from bears to gym guys.

I had a lot of fun. The sex took a while to get started, but once it did it was great. I did have a great time fucking a few guys, but I had not fun bottoming. Most of the guys who fucked me were authentically hung, a real 6 or 7 inches and thick. One guy, a local I think who looked like Iggy Pop, pounded my hole; another, a visitor from Montréal who was thicker and had a nice twink digger piercing, pounded me from different positions.

(If either of you are reading this, message me.)

It was all kind of amazing. Being on PrEP and having this protection really me relax and enjoy sex in ways I had never imagined. Sex was always about planning for me. Thus spontaneity, and the lack of limits, is great.

Fukd stays recommended. They seem to be doing two parties a month, on the second and fourth Fridays of the month.

By the way, if anyone reading this wants to fuck a guy who wants to bottom, message me. I really want to play and take loads this hot spring in the city.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait to try fukd, I went to Steamworks instead, didn't know fukd was back!

You can party but they say on their site to not get sloppy and carried out. Don't take it that far.

I'm definitely going during pride.