Now I’m a BBC Addict

On 5/18/2022 at 10:05 AM, DianaTSSlut said:

Personally I’ve found it much easier to get the BBC I want at the local adult bookstores or occasionally via understall (usually HD but sometimes other places too). I managed one in the train yard parking lot one night (a well known cruising ground), but that was pure luck. I also frequent homeless hangouts that usually have BBC, but that’s taken a lot of work on my part to build up those relationships - I’ve written about it previously.

Just stick to the facts - usually we end up seeing they are plenty nasty enough. 😈

- Di ❤️☣️🧬

I need to clone you everyone deserves a slut like you 

So, I went back to re-read this original post.  Sure, there's quite a bit of elastic in there, but there's some serious stuff there too.  He feels like he's addicted to taking loads, with an additional preference whisked into the mix.  Then, I re-read some of the responses, including mine. 

I don't see that much wrong with the rest of the post.  We're all hammering him about one fairly smallish, common, and unimportant issue (that being most likely one-handed typing), when what he's really driving at is a self-identified "addiction".  Assuming he's not using what some euphemistically call "enhancements", which is not alluded to in his post, what he's actually addicted to is the thrill, the rush, the excitement of taking anonymous raw Cocks/loads, and while I wouldn't have chosen that word, it's the choice he's made to live his life on his terms, free of cultural restraints, and who doesn't admire that?  

I know - I reacted to the "dozen-a-day" thing too, which, on the face of it, is silly.  But there's more there that deserves a second read.  There's a difference between being physically addicted to some substance, and so attracted to certain behaviors that it becomes a compulsion. Handled properly, that compulsion can be the most enriching facet of his character, his life.  I would uphold that all day, every day.  

Ignoring the "fappables", I would encourage him to get himself every protection available (I mean the inoculations), get on PReP, and become the guy he needs to become.  Do it as safely as possible, and steer a bit closer to the actual facts when posting/replying.  As that journey progresses, keep asking legit questions if he'd like, and he'll get appropriate replies.  

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, hntnhole said:

So, I went back to re-read this original post.  Sure, there's quite a bit of elastic in there, but there's some serious stuff there too.  He feels like he's addicted to taking loads, with an additional preference whisked into the mix.  Then, I re-read some of the responses, including mine. 

In most (maybe all) technologies involving transmission of information (of whatever kind) there's a number called the Signal to Noise Ratio, or SNR. Depending on the technology, a high SNR can result in anything from excessive static for broadcast radios to fuzzy broadcast television pictures to pixellated digital TV pictures to dropped packets in an computer network scenario. The same is true in written (and even spoken) language.

Unfortunately, despite the hard work of the system moderators, the "noise" ratio on what I would call the actual "discussion" forums here keeps creeping upward, threatening to outweigh the signal. The valid points made - as you note - get subsumed in the noise generated by the "fap fap fap" part of the post. And when one part of a posting - not just this one, but a post in general, made with the ostensible purpose of discussing a topic - is essentially impossible to credit on its face, any signal in the post can get lost among that noise.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for this information.  Not being aware of the SNR construct, I think I understand what you mean.  I know "fap fap" when I read it, try to dismiss, and gather the more important parts of a post.  Earlier in this particular thread, I flunked - thus the re-reading - and resulting re-reply. 

I do hope that I don't piss off some guys; I know I can be somewhat firm in my beliefs (or even ability to present them), but every voice on BZ is equally important.  This site gives every guy the platform to discuss issues pertaining to our particular requirements, and for that I'm grateful I stumbled upon it some months ago.  Admittedly, there are some times I don't have as much time as it takes to incisively read between the lines (when there's something hiding there) of all the commentary. 

Thanks for the post.  I learned a little bit more than I knew when I sat down - which is the whole point !  

• 2 weeks later...

Damn. Definitely some hate going on here. Not sure why my post generated so much more than others. For the record I set up gangbangs on Grindr and years ago I would use Craigslist. I have a lot of fuck buddies that have helped me set up my groups. It’s not rocket science. I’m an attractive husky guy with a tight deep ass and no gag reflex. I like a little pain and I’m very friendly to everyone i hookup with. I don’t cause any drama and guys like that.

Maybe my wording wasn’t great, I was a bit drunk after getting fucked for several hours and partying. Still no reason to show hate on a sex forum. 

On 5/21/2022 at 3:39 PM, BootmanLA said:

In most (maybe all) technologies involving transmission of information (of whatever kind) there's a number called the Signal to Noise Ratio, or SNR. Depending on the technology, a high SNR can result in anything from excessive static for broadcast radios to fuzzy broadcast television pictures to pixellated digital TV pictures to dropped packets in an computer network scenario. The same is true in written (and even spoken) language.

Edited by RealCute
Correction

5 hours ago, BBCfromPCB said:

Nothin wrong with that Slut. Hope you real. Love white boys on my dick. 

And there isn’t anything wrong with that. 

on the side of white people it comes down to treating black men like objects, simply for their dick and that’s beyond wrong.