Best gay American sex clubs?

Any chance I could get a list or some suggestions for actual sex clubs in the US? NOT bath houses. But actual sex clubs, bath houses really don’t do it for me anymore, I want to find sex clubs where I can be fucked without having to do so much cruising before hand. 

• Upvote 1

Because of how lame the laws are in the United States and given the uptight nature of our country, sex clubs like Caligula in New York are pretty tame compared to the likes of those youll find in Europe. If you want to experience true decadence, book yourself a vacation to Berlin and go visit Berghain and hope Sven lets you through the door, and then adventure on down to Lab.oratory beneath where people are doing things to each other that you cant even imagine.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

Because of how lame the laws are in the United States and given the uptight nature of our country, sex clubs like Caligula in New York are pretty tame compared to the likes of those youll find in Europe. If you want to experience true decadence, book yourself a vacation to Berlin and go visit Berghain and hope Sven lets you through the door, and then adventure on down to Lab.oratory beneath where people are doing things to each other that you cant even imagine.

Agree: Laboratory is great, but I prefer to go when it's not a big party weekend like BLF, Folsom, Snax.  If you go on a regular weekday or weekend then it's busy with genuinely up for it guys who are really into whatever the theme of the party is.  On the big party weekends there'll be a massive queue and a lot of the guys are tourists who've bought a rubber jockstrap in Fuggerstrasse that weekend, hoping it be enough to get them in to the rubber party to take a peek at what goes on  - they're not *really* into it.  

• Moderators

Is there a precise distinction between the two? I've been to many places of this general type in the US, and a few in Europe, but I've never been able to figure out how the labels correlate with the contents.

I don't know the exact difference between a bathhouse and a sex club, but would think a sex club has fewer facilities and services. At least in the past a bathhouse at a minimum had showers, saunas and private rooms, where as a sex club can be as simple as a common open play space with no additional facilities. I don't know of very many basic sex clubs in the US. There are Slammer clubs in a couple of cities, and I know LA has several venues (sex facilities that aren't exclusively gay) that are rented out for gay sex parties or host regularly scheduled gay sex parties. I personally really enjoying going to the Cumunion parties, and some other gay parties, at Sanctuary LAX which just has common play spaces, no private rooms and very minimal facilities (they do have a shower). It is just a sex club not a bathhouse, so everyone there should be there to fuck in group setting. It does seem to significantly reduce the cat and mouse cruising with guys that never hookup that goes on at many bathhouses. Even in a sex club you can still get too many guys that are there just to be spectators or are too choosy to actually find someone to have sex with, I'm not sure what the tipping point is but if they make up more than 20-30% of the guys in attendance they pretty much kill it for everyone.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Thanks 1

Slammer in LA is a hot sex club, at least when I’ve been there. I get there two or three times a year. Was there on a Sunday afternoon about a month ago. I got my cock sucked by a dozen guys, fucked about eight, and squirted a load into two. Was there about 90 minutes and left VERY satisfied and with empty balls.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 5/26/2022 at 3:10 PM, Openmouthpolicy said:

Any chance I could get a list or some suggestions for actual sex clubs in the US? NOT bath houses. But actual sex clubs, bath houses really don’t do it for me anymore, I want to find sex clubs where I can be fucked without having to do so much cruising before hand. 

You will find sex clubs in most cities in the USA. 

1 hour ago, Jamesbgck said:

Slammer in LA is a hot sex club, at least when I’ve been there. I get there two or three times a year. Was there on a Sunday afternoon about a month ago. I got my cock sucked by a dozen guys, fucked about eight, and squirted a load into two. Was there about 90 minutes and left VERY satisfied and with empty balls.

Sounds like a hot time. I have not gone to Slammer yet, but plan to when I'm in socal over the 4th of July. I'm also going to the Cumunion party at LAX on the 7/1. It is by far the best Cumunion party venue I have been to and the July party seems like it is one of the most active. 

On 5/30/2022 at 2:17 PM, NWUSHorny said:

Care to list some of them for those of us who don't know where they are?

It is far easier just to search on Google or any number of websites for your city, country, region, or place you are traveling to...

In the U.S., bathhouses usually have lockable private rooms whereas sex clubs don’t (although some have cubicles you can fuck in if you’re shy). Sex clubs are generally for public and group sex, which is why I prefer them. Walking along endless corridors of locked doors in a typical U.S. bathhouse can be really boring. 

• Like 2

Since no one else is contributing, I will contribute my extremely limited knowledge on venues in the US that are strictly sex clubs, i.e. not a bar with a backroom, bathhouse with private rooms, or a sex resort.

Los Angeles:

Slammer

Men's Meetup Party (twice weekly parties)

San Francisco:

Minneapolis:

Warehouse (Wed, Fri, Sat parties)

Fort Lauderdale:

Slammer

These are the ones I believe are currently open, I have not been to any of them but have plans to go to 3 of them over the next month. I'm fairly good at sniffing out sex venues and have been to some now closed sex clubs. Hopefully we can compile some useful information for the actual sluts among us.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 1

On 5/30/2022 at 12:19 PM, Jamesbgck said:

Slammers a good club for sure, and I like its BYOB policy.

wondering if slammers has an unwritten policy about age; steamworks in chicago has been accused (their cashiers--or whatever you call the guy who you check in with) of turning away older guy. i emailed to ask if this was true, as i was planning on going to chicago and i love steamworks. received no reply. not sure waht to make of that. bad management.