Did you fuck the 1st time you visited a bathhouse/sex club?

NWUSHorny

The first time, no.  I was 19. I went to college in the middle of nowhere and the nearest big city was two hours away. On a visit to that city I visited the bathhouse. It was rather boring experience. I ended up giving oral to two guys. One guy wanted to fuck me raw and I declined as I didn’t BB actively back then. I never went to another bathhouse again until my mid 20s while I was living and working in Paris. That experience by far was the best and still the best bath house experience I ever had 

• 10 months later...

I went to a bathhouse last summer for the first time ever.  I was looking to get fucked but there wasn't many guys there.  The guys there seemd to just want to suck my cock but there was this one smooth, slim guy bent over in the sauna, head down.  I never fucked a guy before but could not resist the urge to try it.  One guy sucked me more as I stood behind the bent over bottom and when my cock was good and hard and wet I just slid it in and started fucking him.  It could not have been any easier for my first time!

Yes I did, It was about 8 years ago, I went to The Club in St Louis, and was really excited and horny walking around for the first time naked and seeing man sex going on everywhere. I ended up taking several loads in my ass that night. I was hooked after that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Yes I did,  about 6 years ago went to one on my lunch.  Just got a locker so walked around with the towel over my shoulder. Got sucked in the steam room and fucked in the video room.  It was the first time I was fucked with others watching. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

First bath I visited was Club Indianapolis with a friend in my early 20s. I never saw him once he found someone. I, on the other hand, explored the area and remember enjoying myself in the shower, the pool, and through the random hallways. It was my first experience of walking around naked and I have loved it ever since.

My first bath was Steamworks in Chicago back in 2007 during a blizzard. It was busy for a weekday midday. I was so nervous and shy, though, and I had no clue what I was doing so I ended up jerking off in my room before I checked out. On my way out is when I noticed there was a room I completely missed, where various hot guys were offering their cocks to any and all suckers 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Aftet getting back to Miami I started going to Club Body Center (now Aqua) and I started having more fun. Had my crazy public 5-way there, and had my sole enjoyable bottoming experience there with a hot daddy type. I later got hooked on jerking off in the sauna there lol. So I had fun after my 1st time.

I really can't remember anymore. Such a long time ago.
I do believe my first time was not a sauna but a video booth in Sydney where I got sucked off... 
But I think my first bathhouse / sauna experience... Yes I am pretty sure I got fucked nicely.
Mind you that I visited cruising areas before that and gaining enough experience and confidence.

• Like 1