Untested

I’m a burly bear and I love going to saunas.  I guess I should get tested but I feel good and I love it raw.  Sometimes there are guys who are funny about this but mostly when I drop my towel and see my hung meat beneath my manly belly they say “this time just for you – I need your meat in me raw”. 

The sauna I go to has a bar between the locker rooms and the cabins, slings and darkrooms.  As I entered it I saw our local HIV testing centre had an outreach table run by a twink.  As I passed I gave him a wink and he said “want an HIV test?”.  I said “nah, love it raw, pounding holes and they love it – would be the same whatever the result”.  He replied “but a big daddy like you needs to look after his health”.  I laughed and said “good boy, but I need a twink to look after it for me while I sow my seed – and anyway – last time you were here three months ago I’m sure I saw you take it raw”. He smiled and said “I only take it raw here, love the hot guys and the dirtiness of doing it with a stranger. But we come every three months and I get tested with you guys so the lad I give my hole to at the end knows its clean”.  I laughed and said “and you only get with the neg ones I imagine”.  He laughed and said “well, I get pretty horny by the end seeing all the guys in just their towels but I do try to”.  I replied “well good luck to you twink and walked off”.

It was only an half an hour to the end of their session and I went to the cinema room for a bit to get me in the mood and then found a cabin.  As usual I left the door open.  It wasn’t long before the twink from the testing centre passed by in just a towel.  The cabins are on a dead end so I knew he’d have to pass back.  I took my towel off in readiness and started jerking my thick meat.  He stopped when he passed the door and said “wow it’s even bigger than I imagined”.  I winked and said “so you’ve been imagining this meat”.  The twink said “I know it’s so dirty but the thought of trying out untested confident cock is making me so hard”.  To prove the point he dropped his towel and his massive twinky cock sprang out and slapped against his abs  I said “wow you are a dirty boy, but a neg one right?”. He replied “freshly tested but I didn’t think you’d care”.  I asked him “and you come back and get tested in three months?” He nodded and said sadly “wish I could have more raw cock but there it is”.  I told him that he could have my untested cock at any time in between.  He smiled the biggest smile and said “thank u daddy” and knelt to suck my cock.  I stood up so that he could see what a real, alpha looked like, slapped my cock in his face and let him suck it.  He sucked like a pro!  A nasty thought crossed my mind “so when you get your next HIV test and again in six months you’ll get your way and have tested me too”.  He looked up and me and said “oh wow daddy, make me your HIV test!”.  I said “I think it’s time we prepared that test”.  I liked his hole and then aked “OK then twink, are you ready to go UNTESTED?”

• Like 31
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 1