Jock Color?

NWUSHorny

I was about to get a new jock for my upcoming sexcation. In the past I've always had either basic black or white, but doing a little research white seems to indicate masterbation and black is for BDSM, and I'm into neither of those things. I also see that navy blue is probably the color for fucking, which works for me since I lean towards blue clothing anyway.

Does anyone actually pay attention to what the jock colors mean?

What about a secondary color on a jock, does it have any meaning?

I was leaning towards blue, maybe with a some red trim and will probably stick with that idea. Will that help or hinder in getting other guys to recognize that I'm primarily into fucking and am fully versatile? Since my dick seems to be all I need to attract guys that want to bottom for me, the primary purpose will be attracting guys that want to top or flip with me.

1 minute ago, NWUSHorny said:

What about a secondary color on a jock, does it have any meaning?

Three of us were talking about this as we stood in line to get into Steamworks during IML...A boy, a daddy, and I guess I'm the grand-dad.  Dad and I still look at colors.  (There were a ton of yellow jocks the next day at the watersports party.)  The kid had never heard of the hanky code or that colors meant anything.   He had a red jock on, he said, for he liked it.  He had never had anyone assume he was into fisting...

I really don't think it matters anymore.  I never assume...(but I think every man is a bottom until proven otherwise....)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I love jocks and they are my primary underwear for all occasions. This means I have quite a collection of colours and patterns. My favourite is a red mesh one but it is by no means the only one I wear cruising. I have found that no matter the colour guys will try to do what they want if you give them any chance and the colour of the jock has never signified any implied consent. Only me saying, "do that more." Or "Fuck no!" Changes the course of things. Whether it's different in different regions I have no idea.

I should possibly add that the times I have been fisted I wasn't in the red one...

Edited by Loveitraw
clarification
  • Upvote 1

@evilalex I think so, mostly I was thinking about having a little fun by getting something a little more colorful. The elastic on my current black jock is failing on the left side of the pouch, probably from always pulling my dick out the same way everytime.

6 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

I never assume...(but I think every man is a bottom until proven otherwise....)

I can happily accommodate you . . .  or if you ever decide to flip I'd be more than happy to help you with that as well.

@Loveitraw that is pretty much what I think too. On the other hand as a stereotypical top, if I could find a way to advertise I like to take dick just as much as give it, I'm all for trying it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

....if I could find a way to advertise I like to take dick just as much as give it, I'm all for trying it.

I wear a jock for sex myself.  I like my lube in the waistband.  I like how the pouch grows into an obscene mound as I try to stuff my dick back in after a fuck.  It is great advertising at a bathhouse.  (The towel is on my shoulder, never around my waist.)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

@evilalex I think so, mostly I was thinking about having a little fun by getting something a little more colorful. The elastic on my current black jock is failing on the left side of the pouch, probably from always pulling my dick out the same way everytime.

I can happily accommodate you . . .  or if you ever decide to flip I'd be more than happy to help you with that as well.

@Loveitraw that is pretty much what I think too. On the other hand as a stereotypical top, if I could find a way to advertise I like to take dick just as much as give it, I'm all for trying it.

I get that. Guys frequently assume I'm  a Top, its a build thing I guess, that's why I favour jocks in the first instance. Exposing the available assets.

Sometimes I wear one BECAUSE of the color significance. Usually, I wear one because I like the fabric, the cut or the color works with the look I'm going for.  I wear jocks or freeball, so I've amassed quite a collection of functional, fashionable or fetish jocks.jocks.thumb.jpg.64041667ce26b7f913d978638660cc14.jpgjockstraps.jpg.ee42fd70d7af6e2cdc59d5139bb8f9fc.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, phukhole said:

Sometimes I wear one BECAUSE of the color significance. Usually, I wear one because I like the fabric, the cut or the color works with the look I'm going for.  I wear jocks or freeball, so I've amassed quite a collection of functional, fashionable or fetish jocks.jocks.thumb.jpg.64041667ce26b7f913d978638660cc14.jpgjockstraps.jpg.ee42fd70d7af6e2cdc59d5139bb8f9fc.jpg

Were there any jocks in that second picture???  I could only see one thing....

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Loveitraw said:

I get that. Guys frequently assume I'm  a Top, its a build thing I guess, that's why I favour jocks in the first instance. Exposing the available assets.

I can be wearing a jock, presenting a lose cummy hole on bench or in a sling, and still get guys asking me to top them. That may be a reputational problem more than anything else, I do love to top and bottom. What really gripes me are guys I know are versatile, because I see them topping, but when they hookup with me will only bottom. I think we need a code for versatile.

42 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

If @phukhole is who I think he is, that "one thing" is pretty hard to forget.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

Whatever color you choose, realize that a sizeable percentage of men have some variation of colorblindness, passed on the X chromosome from their mother.  Difficulty with red and green is the most prevalent, but there are more.  Red/green is the most common, but some of us have difficulty with pastels as well.  In my case, if two slightly differing shades of colored paper are laid down on a table, side by side, I can almost always tell that the two are not the same, but I have no idea what the name of the colors is.  Blue could be purple, pink, lavender, almost anything.  I have to study a piece of red paper laid against a green piece in bright light before guessing which is which.

And before anyone climbs up my ass about driving, I learned a thousand years ago to watch which light is brighter on traffic lights.  I learned to watch what other cars in front of me are doing more than watching the stoplights.  After all these many years, I have never hit anything either, and it's not because I don't like driving fast.  I just know I'm at a disadvantage, and take care to mitigate risks.  

To NWUSHorny's point though - what ever color you wear, it will probably be a bit dark wherever you wear it, and there will be men that won't even know you're wearing this color or that.  But they'll definitely know your Hole is First Class, once they start rutting in it !!!

• Upvote 1

Personally, I'd gauge the purpose of the gathering to gather whether or not the colour presents any opportunities/challenges (depending on what you're after).

If you're just headed to the bathhouses or sauna for any ol' fuck-night, the colour isn't an issue.  Most guys there wouldn't understand the colour-to-hanky code translation - so no real misunderstandings.  Even guys who do "get it" will know that this is likely not the place to be advertising fetishes in this sort of way; you might get a question about whether or not you'd be into what your colour represents - but there are no real expectations to actually do those things.

However...if you are at a fetish event, the colour is your time to shine.  Anything yellow on piss night is a dead giveaway; similar to red and fisting.  Even guys who don't really understand the hanky code will know those two.  Most of mine are blue, so it really shows off my interest in fucking (or more specifically, getting fucked).  Any of the other colours tend to be reserved for more intimate and private encounters.

• Upvote 2

On 6/8/2022 at 1:56 PM, FelchingPisser said:

Just curious have we adopted or classified colors for HIV? Poz, Neg, Poz on meds [TasP} Poz No Meds {Toxic}. At this time, I'm only looking for Neg no meds and HIV+ no meds guys. Thinking of making a return to the bath house since the inception of covid and it would be great to Identify specific guys? Is this too public would you or others rather remain on the down low about their status? 

On 6/8/2022 at 10:54 AM, phukhole said:

I love your collection!!