15 Loads - A New Record!

bentover4u1972

On Tuesday, I got a motel room and waited blindfolded and ass up. I posted on every site and app I use - BBRTS, Grindr, Sniffies, hell even Doublelist and Twitter. I started at lunch time and went until 5:00. Would have stayed later but I had an appointment to get to.

What a day! My previous record was 10 loads in one day, but on Tuesday I smashed that with a new total of 15! It was such a rush every time a new, unfamiliar cock slid deep into my hole and released a big load. But the most memorable was #11, a guy who told me afterward that he's been hitting me up on Grindr for months and we just haven't been able to make it work so we could meet.

When he first arrived, he didn't say anything. He might have been wearing shorts or sweats because I didn't even hear a zipper. But I knew I was in for a royal fucking when he started slapping his dick on my ass, then sliding the head up and down my slick crack. The head was huge so I took a few big hits from my brown bottle before I felt the tip stop at my well-used hole and begin to push in.

It has been a LONG time since my insides were stretched that much. My hole is used enough at this point that most cocks slide in with relative ease, and if I want to give my top an extra thrill I can squeeze tight around his shaft, letting him feel the full luxury of my velvet grip. But with this guy, there was no squeezing. My hole was stretched to its utmost.

This guy knew he was big, so he started slowly, inserting and then removing the tip. Slowly he worked it deeper, a little more with each gentle thrust until at last I felt his thighs against mine. He was balls-deep and it felt AMAZING. He rocked his hips back and forth, sliding out and in, gradually increasing the length of his strokes to let me get fully used to that giant piece of pipe. When he was confident that I was ready, he repositioned himself behind me and began an all-out assault on my hole. His hips slapped against my ass as he drove that cock deep into my guts, hitting my prostate with each thrust. I could feel the precum oozing from my own dick as he pounded me relentlessly, and I felt a wetness dripping down my balls as well.

The assault on my hole continued for what seemed an eternity. I have never tapped out before but I was on the verge when he finally announced, "I'm gonna cum." I gritted my teeth and steeled myself for a few more thrusts as he gasped and went still, pumping his load deeper inside me than anyone else that day.

At last he withdrew. I lay there motionless, recovering from the pounding I had taken. He quietly got dressed, thanked me, and headed for the door. Once it closed behind him I took the blindfold off and felt my ass. It was still gaped open and my balls were slick. Looking down at the sheets on the bed I realized that he dug me out - the other 10 loads I had taken had been forced out, running down my balls and onto the bed (and the carpet below).

I had a brief respite, a period of about 15 minutes before anyone else showed up. When they did, I was rested and able to continue taking loads - 4 more before I finished my day. All in all, an epic day that I won't soon forget.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 8

Well done!  Beating your personal best is always an accomplishment (as well as getting that monster you've been hunting).  Love those scenes!  Nothing better than not knowing the men who are breeding you!

3 hours ago, bentover4u1972 said:

On Tuesday, I got a motel room and waited blindfolded and ass up. I posted on every site and app I use - BBRTS, Grindr, Sniffies, hell even Doublelist and Twitter. I started at lunch time and went until 5:00. Would have stayed later but I had an appointment to get to.

What a day! My previous record was 10 loads in one day, but on Tuesday I smashed that with a new total of 15! It was such a rush every time a new, unfamiliar cock slid deep into my hole and released a big load. But the most memorable was #11, a guy who told me afterward that he's been hitting me up on Grindr for months and we just haven't been able to make it work so we could meet.

When he first arrived, he didn't say anything. He might have been wearing shorts or sweats because I didn't even hear a zipper. But I knew I was in for a royal fucking when he started slapping his dick on my ass, then sliding the head up and down my slick crack. The head was huge so I took a few big hits from my brown bottle before I felt the tip stop at my well-used hole and begin to push in.

It has been a LONG time since my insides were stretched that much. My hole is used enough at this point that most cocks slide in with relative ease, and if I want to give my top an extra thrill I can squeeze tight around his shaft, letting him feel the full luxury of my velvet grip. But with this guy, there was no squeezing. My hole was stretched to its utmost.

This guy knew he was big, so he started slowly, inserting and then removing the tip. Slowly he worked it deeper, a little more with each gentle thrust until at last I felt his thighs against mine. He was balls-deep and it felt AMAZING. He rocked his hips back and forth, sliding out and in, gradually increasing the length of his strokes to let me get fully used to that giant piece of pipe. When he was confident that I was ready, he repositioned himself behind me and began an all-out assault on my hole. His hips slapped against my ass as he drove that cock deep into my guts, hitting my prostate with each thrust. I could feel the precum oozing from my own dick as he pounded me relentlessly, and I felt a wetness dripping down my balls as well.

The assault on my hole continued for what seemed an eternity. I have never tapped out before but I was on the verge when he finally announced, "I'm gonna cum." I gritted my teeth and steeled myself for a few more thrusts as he gasped and went still, pumping his load deeper inside me than anyone else that day.

At last he withdrew. I lay there motionless, recovering from the pounding I had taken. He quietly got dressed, thanked me, and headed for the door. Once it closed behind him I took the blindfold off and felt my ass. It was still gaped open and my balls were slick. Looking down at the sheets on the bed I realized that he dug me out - the other 10 loads I had taken had been forced out, running down my balls and onto the bed (and the carpet below).

I had a brief respite, a period of about 15 minutes before anyone else showed up. When they did, I was rested and able to continue taking loads - 4 more before I finished my day. All in all, an epic day that I won't soon forget.

Hot damn that is hot.  I love getting a hotel like that and taking all anon loads I can.   15 is my record too.   

cumhole.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1