Loading My Cum Hole 6/13

HornyForManAss

“You own me,” says my Cum Hole, louder and for the second time while gripping the base of my cock swelling in him. “You approve who loads me, where, and when.”

“How else?”

“You freeze me your loads,” says Cum Hole. “No one breeds me as much as you.”

“You make it easy to freeze loads,” I tell him, filling a lube-injector full of my defrosted jizz. “Did you want some?”

My Cum Hole nods, licking his lips.

“Good,” I said. “But the first guy wants you fresh, and you need to make a good first impression, yes?”

“You own me,” grins my Cum Hole. “Can I wear the blindfold?” I unseal the glass jar where I’ve kept it—this preserves his scent when I jerk off to our vids. It reeks of cum, sweat, ass, and spit—of my Cum Hole.

Top 1: Cut, 7” white dude. Wants dark room ass up. Walks in and asks for head, Cum Hole obliges, both are quickly moaning. A minute later the top asks “ready,” and Cum Hole is immediately on his knees at the edge of the bed. I hear Cum Hole hit the bottle of Super Rush I brought him—his favorite. “Oh, fuck yeah,” my Cum Hole exhales and moans as the top slides in slow. “Opening up that hole?” asks my Cum Hole, knowing just seconds before I was stretching him with my cock. The top picks up speed, and in a few minutes he’s shooting, Cum Hole announces he feels the loading.

I taste Cum Hole to make sure he isn’t gaping yet. It’s sweet, and I ask Cum Hole if he wants to taste. He kisses me and licks my lips while I administer an injection of my seed. “The next top is parking.”

“So soon” says my Cum Hole. "What does he want?”

“He wants you ass up, he wants you loaded” I kiss my Cum Hole’s entrance while filling the injector with more of my cum. “How’s your hole holding up,” gently pushing the loads in deeper with my cock. “Room for more,” Cum Hole says, so I inject two more tubes of my loads and show him the cock pic of the guy coming up. “Look. This is the stranger about to load you."

Top 2: Cut, bbc 7.5” and thick, walks in and gets to playing with Cum Hole waiting for him at the edge of the bed. In just a couple seconds he doesn’t even lube up and is pushing his cock in. He’s enjoying my Cum Hole for 10 minutes, Cum Hole hits the poppers hard. He must’ve worked his hole magic because the top starts cumming, the quiet type.

He’s gone but Cum Hole stays on his knees, I bury my face in deep.

“Come taste his load,” so Cum Hole turns around to kiss me, licking me, inhaling the scent of the seeds covering us.

“Third top will be here soon.”

“Already?”

“Don’t you want another?”

“Yes, but when do I enjoy you?” So my Cum Hole and I go at it, pumping, loading him with more frozen loads, and licking and sucking on everything just the way we should.

Top 3: Latino, cut 6.5”, shows up and gets to it quick. Starts fucking hard, steady, pushes Cum Hole onto his stomach and keeps going a solid 15 minutes. He’s a selfish top, soon he’s unloading hard and moaning. Leaves without saying thanks.

I don’t even taste this top’s load before my Cum Hole is on his back and I’m pushing my cock in deep.

“Who owns this hole?” I ask.

“You own this hole.”

“How do I own you?”

“Every time we get a hotel room and you load me out to strangers anon, you own me,” says my Cum Hole, wrapping his chiseled legs around me.

“How else?”

“When you say if I can touch myself while these tops load me, if I can cum,” says Cum Hole, relaxing and tightening his hole to my rhythm. “You own me when you let me be blindfolded."

I’m pounding my Cum Hole, harder than before, all the loads mixing in him.

"Every time you freeze me a load, you own me,” adds Cum Hole, kissing me and running his fingers through my hair. I am on the verge.

“Every time you worship my hole and let me taste the loads,” Cum Hole’s eyes matching mine. “Every time you shoot in me, you own me.”

My Cum Hole left the hotel that afternoon with 18 loads in him: 14 frozen, 1 fresh, and 3 anon. He said he slept with us in him; I forgot to tell him to show me once we were out. Should I even have to ask?

loading cumhole 6.13 small.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Piggy 6

• 4 weeks later...

Being used by a man in charge is the ultimate, i only know one man that will let me get used & use me too as a cumdump, a hole for any & all loads to be pumped deep inside my manhole, it's special when you have that kind of friendship but it's rare too. My only gripe is that i want my TOP to go further & really whore me out even more & come with ideas & suggestions but he does not, i have to come with the idea's maybe he is lacking in the fantasy area that's what i think or we would have even more fun together.