Taking My First Load

Part 4
    I took 4 hits off the poppers, holding my breath between each hit. I felt the intense rush even before I exhaled the last time. My head began to swim and I pressed my ass back toward Henry’s body, greedily trying to find his cock again. I was already breathing heavy when he pushed his long pole up into me. He went right to work with long, deep thrusts that instantly had me moaning again. 

“You’re just like your boyfriend. You love being a fuckhole, don’t you, college boy?”

“Yes,” I breathed. “Yes I do.” I could picture Jared being here in my place. His dark hair matted in sweat, Henry’s cock buried deep inside that tight ass. How many times had he been here in this bed? How many loads had he taken from this guy? 

“Yes you do what?”

I searched for the words I’d never said before. “Yes I love being a fuckhole.” Saying it clicked something inside me. I’d had sex before — fun sex that I enjoyed. But this was completely different. I could see myself in a mirror across the room. My body was stretched out across the bed, on my side, one leg bent in the air. I could see Henry’s cock slipping in and out of my ass, his big balls nuzzling up against me as he pumped. My face was flush and I was drenched in sweat as he used me like I’d never been used before. No one had ever drained away my control and made me crave their cock so badly. My eyes locked on his balls and I realized that’s where it was — his load. Right now his balls were heavy with cum, but I knew it would be working its way up through his cock and he’d seed me with it. 

“Please!” I gasped. “Seed me!”

Henry almost purred. “That’s it, fuckhole. Beg for it. You all beg for it. Tell me what you really want and you might get it.”

“I want you to poz me!”

“Yeah? You wanna be like your boyfriend. He begged for it to. How bad do you want it?”

“I gotta have it! I need it!”

Henry rolled me flat on my stomach, driving my legs apart with his body weight. His full weight was on top of me, pushing my breath out. I struggled to breath under the pressure, only able to manage short gasps of air between grunts when he thrust inside me. In the mirror I could sorta see us, or at least him on top of me. His ass was pistoning up and down on top of me, drilling that cock down into my unprotected hole. He grabbed my wrists, ending what tiny amount of control I might have had. 

I knew what was coming. If I was honest with myself, I’d admit that I’d known what was coming from the moment I walked up to his house. I could feel it in his energy. Henry had planned for this moment from the minute he saw me outside the bar. There was this crazy sense of anticipation in me – anxiety and desire wrestled inside me while his cock furiously plugged away at my ass. All I could hear was his skin slapping against mine and the creak of the bed has he pounded into me.  

Some voice inside me said I needed to stop him. That was a poz load he was going to put inside me! But I knew I couldn’t stop this. We’d come too far. 
I knew when the moment came. I could sense total determination and power in how his body moved. He didn’t say anything or even warn me. There was no “where do you want me to cum?” where I could have given an answer. He simply decided for both of us. I knew his cum was flooding my ass; I could feel the change in his muscles, the spasming of his cock inside me.

There was a moment of silence that hung in the air; he held his breath as his body moved inside mine. I could feel the intensity of the moment. And then he exhaled sharply, his body shaking with the release. He plunged his cock deep and held it there; I felt his body quivering. Then a determined thrust of his cock into me.  Then a third thrust as he panted. I could feel it — his cum spewing inside me. My body convulsed as he spread his poz seed inside me. It was like an electric bolt going through my body and I gasped. 

I could feel it still surging through me as Henry collapsed on top of me. His breath was hot against my should and neck. We were both drenched in sweat. My heart was racing and I was trying to take a deep breath but couldn’t. I was totally overwhelmed. What had just happened? I’d never experienced anything like that before in sex. I’d been horny plenty of times, but I’d never felt such a primal craving for something.

Henry slid out of my ass and rolled to the side. I still couldn’t move. Every once of energy in me was depleted. He slapped my ass and then massaged it.

“That is one impressive piece of ass,” he said gripping it. He pushed two fingers inside me again. I grunted as he moved his fingers around. “I can feel my load in there. You like that load up there, college boy?”

I had a hard time making words. I wasn’t sure what I felt — the whole thing felt totally surreal still.  “No one’s ever done that to me before,” I finally said. 

“Oh no? Then you were long overdue. That ass was made for breeding.” My ass was starting to feel sore again, but I didn’t want him to stop playing with it. He took my hand and guided it down to my hole. “Feel that cum inside you,” he said. My fingers explored and I could feel his cum spread across and inside my hole; confirming he’d bred me sent another thrill through me. “We‘ll have to make sure you get more of that.”

“Yes, sir,” I said softly, not knowing why I said it or where those words came from. Something had changed for me. I could feel it.

[Our boy Jeremy has taken his first poz load — but I’m sure he’s not done. Should we see where his story goes? Let me know if I should keep going …. Just click the blue heart or leave a message.]

• Like 46
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 1